t e n

Fragile Heart
"I'm back, . -S"
 
Sohee read her door over and over again. It had been spray painted on. Sohee grew worried, she was scared. I need to tell ahjussi.. Sohee hurried to his apartment and knocked on the door. After a few seconds of waiting, the elder came out.
 
"Ah, Sohee, what brings you here?"
 
"Ah-ahjussi, someone sp-spray painted my door with-with terrible words. I-I don't know who-who did it! Ahjussi, p-please help me!"
 
Tears started to form in Sohee's eyes. She thought that she would be able to handle everything, she thought that it would be okay. But things weren't okay. Sohee wasn't okay. Someone, and Sohee knew exactly who, was hurting her and she didn't like it. She couldn't take it.
 
Sohee could take the few insults being thrown at her during school. But this girl, "S," was going way too far for Sohee to ignore.
 
"What? Show me, Sohee. Don't worry, everything is going to be okay."
 
When Sohee arrived at her apartment, there was a man there. When he turned his head, Sohee knew it who it was. It was Jung Kook.
 
"Sohee, are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt anywhere? Who did this? I'll find them and hurt them."
 
Jung Kook was really worried for Sohee. He didn't like that someone was hurting her at all.
 
The ahjussi took a look at Sohee's door and shook his head in disappointment.
 
"I'm so sorry, Sohee. I'll get some paint and cover this up for you."
 
"It's okay, I'll do it. You can go rest, ahjussi."
 
Jung Kook spoke. The elder felt grateful and smiled at Jung Kook. Jung Kook smiled back as the elder left to get the paint. When Jung Kook looked at Sohee, his expression grew sad and worried. She's crying, again..
 
"Don't worry, Sohee. I'll find whoever is doing this to you."
 
Jung Kook lightly grabbed Sohee and pushed her into his arms. The two stayed in the postion: Jung Kook patting Sohee's head as she cried into his chest.
 
Sohee was really grateful to have Jung Kook in her life. But at the same time, Jung Kook is what's causing bad things to happen to Sohee. Of course, she usually did get bullied and such, but ever since Jung Kook had started talking to her, things got worse.
 
The two stayed in the same position until the elder came back with paint and two brushes.
 
"Thank you, young man."
 
"It's no problem at all, sir. I'll take care of everything for Sohee, so please do not worry."
 
Jung Kook smiled and so did the elder. The ahjussi walked back to his apartment afterwards.
 
"I will help you, okay, Sohee? Please don't cry."
 
Sohee sniffed a bit, but eventually stopped crying. She watched as Jung Kook painted her door. She felt bad that Jung Kook had to do the work, so Sohee picked up the extra brush and started painting with him. Jung Kook turned to her and smiled when he saw her helping. Sohee turned to him and slightly smiled.
 
Jung Kook dipped his finger in the paint and splashed a bit on Sohee. Sohee looked at him, baffled.
 
"Y-yah! Je-Jeon Jeong-gguk!"
 
Sohee did the same to Jung Kook and he started to laugh. Eventually, Sohee started to laugh as well. A huge grin was plastered over the lady's face, and Jung Kook was super happy. 
 
They continued to paint the door and splash each other with paint until they were done. 
 
When they were finished, Sohee had a huge grin on her face.
 
"You finally smiled to the fullest."
 
Jung Kook was really happy that he had finally made Kang Sohee smile.
 
"Y-yeah, I-I guess so.."
 
Sohee looked at Jung Kook happily. I'm finally smiling, and with Jung Kook too. Suddenly, thunder roared through out the sky and Sohee jumped and yelped into Jung Kook's arms.
 
After realizing, Sohee awkwardly laughed.
 
"S-sorry, Jung K-Kook.. I-I'm sc-cared of th-thunderst-storms."
 
"It's okay, Sohee. It's getting late, I think I should go now."
 
"W-wait. S-stay with me f-for a b-bit, pl-please?"
 
Jung Kook smiled and nodded. Sohee unlocked the door to her house and the two went in.
 
Little did they know someone was watching them this whole entire time...
 
"I'll get you, Kang Sohee."

 

 




 

Annyeong~~ I'm so proud, I finished this chapter and the last chapter in the same day^^ But, I hid this chapter BWA HAHAHAHA. Lmao, I'm so weird. Anyways, any idea who might've  been spying on the two? Keke c:< Ah, what will happen next~? And sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next chapter longer, but idk yet OTL. Also, I kind of want to advertise this story maybe? I don't know LOL. Do you guys want to help me? XD You don't have to. Most of you probably won't LOL. But it's okay XDD Btw, thanks for the 100 subscribers c: hehe. And thanks for the many upvotes by the way :3 Okay, well, uhm, subscribe, upvote is ALWAYS optional, and comment please~ :)