t h i r t y t w o

Fragile Heart
Months had passed by, and Sohee, along with Jung Kook, had been taking care of Winter. The two loved the adorable bunny, and Sohee was really glad that Jung Kook had bought her such a gift.
 
Now, it was April. Seasons change, and Spring was starting to come. During this break, Sohee didn't know what to do. She was bored out of her mind. She drummed her fingers against the coffee table in her living room. The drama that was playing wasn't to her intrest. 
 
Sohee decided to call Jung Kook to see if he was doing anything interesting. She waited until he picked up after three rings.
 
"J-Jung Kook?"
 
Sohee spoke. She heard Jung Kook hum.
 
"Hey, Sohee! Open your front door, okay? Bye!"
 
Before Sohee could even reply, Jung Kook hung up. Sohee furrowed her eye brows, confused. But nonetheless, she got up and went to the door. She looked through the peep hole, but saw nothing. Curious, she opened the door.
 
"Surpise!"
 
Sphee screamed as Jung Kook came out from the side. She held her hand to her chest, breathing heavily. That totally  freaked her out! She wasn't expecting Jung Kook there at all, and she was terrified.
 
Jung Kook laughed whole-heartedly as Sohee kept her horrified face. But after a while, her heart calmed down and she started to chuckle in amusement.
 
"Let's go out today! I want to go to Lotte World!"
 
Jung Kook spoke childishly. Sohee laughed, but nodded her head. She, as well, wanted to visit the indoor amusement park. 
 
"L-let me change fir-first."
 
Sohee spoke, still smiling. Jung Kook laughed, but nodded his head as Sohee scurried her way to her room. She changed quickly into a casual outfit consisting of jeans and a tee-shirt with red converse. She grabbed her bag and walked out of the room only to be greeted by Jung Kook playing with Winter. It seemed like he had really liked the cute bunny as well, which made Sohee happy.
 
Jung Kook stopped playing and got up, notcing that Sohee was now ready. With a smile, the two headed out the door and to Lotte World.
 
On the way there, it was fun for the two. They laughed together like any normal couple would and talked a lot. Though Sohee's stuttering had not yet improved, it was going to soon. She wanted to work on fixing that problem because now, it was even driving herself insane! She hated it so much to the point where she would just stop talking if she could. But of course, Sohee couldn't since she loved talking to Jung Kook.
 
Stuttering was really the only problem now. Because of Jung Kook, Sohee could smile and laugh, unlike before. In fact, she did those actions everyday now without force. It just naturally came and Sohee loved it. She loved how Jung Kook had changed her into a more carefree person.
 
The two had arrived at Lotte World in no time. Everything goes by quickly when you're with someone you like, and that's exactly how Jung Kook and Sohee felt. 
 
Jung Kook had insisted on buying the tickets, which made Sohee a little angry. She didn't like it when people bought things for her, but because it was Jung Kook, she didn't have the heart to say no because he just looked so cute and innocent. Jung Kook was really changing her in so many ways, which Sohee was quite glad for.
 
Though she insisted on buying food later on.
 
It was 1:00PM when they had arrived at Lotte World. In all honesty, Sohee hadn't been to the amusement park in a long time; before Hakyeon was an idol, so she was quite excited. She remembered loving all the rides that were present at the park.
 
First, the two went on small rides, so they could save all the fun for later. And though the rides were small, Sohee still had lots of fun. She enjoyed all the rides, even if they were 'baby' rides. Sohee didn't care what people classified them as. If she had fun, then she had fun.
 
And by the time the two finished the smaller rides, the clock has struck 5:00PM. The two were quite hungry by now, since they didn't eat anyhing earlier on. So they went to buy food at one of the shops.
 
Jung Kook ordered and Sohee bought, since Jung Kook knew that 1. Sohee would stutter and the people would give her judging type looks, and 2. Sohee wanted to pay. Sometimes, Jung Kook just couldn't say no to Sohee, even if he really wanted to. She was just too cute and sweet and innocent- saying no to Sohee would be like breaking her heart, in Jung Kook's opinion.
 
The two ate happily, sharing their fries and hamburgers and milk shakes. Sohee dipped her fry in her milk shake as Jung Kook did the same. The mix of hot and cold on Sohee's tongue made her smile in bliss.
 
This is what love feels like at an amusement park.
 
Her, with her boyfriend, and milk shake dipped fries; the best combonation.
 
When the two were done, they got up and went to the larger rides; which was what Sohee had been been waiting for. She loved rollarcoasters; it sent waves of thrills to her body and she loved it. She loved it so much. 
 
Sohee just hoped that Jung Kook loved rollarcoasters as well.
 
Which Jung Kook did, in fact. He love them as much as Sohee loved them. He was very excited to go on them as well. 
 
And so, they went. They went on numerous rollarcoasters and had fun. And by the end of the day, the two had gone on all the rides that were present. Sohee had never been on every single ride in an amusement park before, so she was very happy to know that she did this time.
 
It was now 9:00PM at night, and the two were ready to go home. It was nice to go on a date with just the two of them and no distractions. It was pure bliss for Sohee, and she loved it with all her heart.
 
When the two arrived at Sohee's apartment complex, they bid goodbye by sharing a sweet kiss on the cheek. When Sohee had gotten into her apartment, she took a nice shower and then went to bed with a smile on her face.
 
Going on dates with Jung Kook... Was something she really loved and enjoyed. She just hoped she could go on more dates with him.
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

Hiiii. First of all, I'm really sorry. Updates are really short right now, and probably will be from now on. In all honesty, I'm not good with writing fluff stuff and things in between. I'm not sure why, but I just can't. I lose motivation from then on. So things are probably super boring right now... Ahehe. I don't really know what to write, and so the next chapter is probably where the drama begins again. Sorry! XD I just really love adding drama to my stories :3 I hope you don't mind~ ahehe. Yeah.. The next drama scene is going to be huge, and in all honesty, it's going to be super cliche as well. I like cliche stuff, so I hope you don't mind that either XDD I'm not very good with original so lol.
Yeah~ XD Well, byee :)
 
I wrote this chapter and this author's note a long, long time ago. I don't really remember anything of what I was thinking about or how it was going to continue. 
I know it's been almost two years now, and I am really sorry for leaving without directly telling anyone. I don't really expect anyone to really read this chapter, this author's note, or even comment. If you want to know why I left, read it in my blog post!