o n e

Fragile Heart
Sohee walks down the hallway. Her face is emotionless, not a single look of compassion written in her eyes. They're cold, unreadable. No one can tell what she's thinking or what's she feeling.
 
Pure sadness.
 
She continues to walk down the hallway, making her way towards her locker. She opens it. 15-27-13. Click! The locker opens and out comes Sohee's books as she grabs them out. She shuts the locker loudly as she sighs, making her way towards homeroom.
 
"Ugh, so conceited, just look at her. She always has to give the face, huh?"
 
"It's only because she is a . I mean seriously, just look at her! Her expressionless face proves how uncaring of a human she is."
 
"She doesn't deserve anything."
 
"Only death."
 
They don't know who I really am, how I feel, Sohee thinks as her expressionless face becomes sad. Her lips form into a frown, upset at hearing those comments. I hate you. I hate all of you. Maybe if you got to know me, you wouldn't think that way of me. Sohee storms into homeroom and takes the seat in the back. Her face became to it's normal state, expressionless. 
 
As the day goes on, more people comment on Sohee. Am I really that hated because of how I look? She thinks, sad once again. She doesn't show it, but the words hurt. Sticks and stones may break your bones, but the words will never hurt you, my . The words do hurt. Sohee sighs as she eats lunch by herself. Some students stare at her.
 
"She doesn't even show expression when she eats!"
 
"What the hell is wrong with her? Is she an alien?"
 
"She certainly isn't normal!"
 
Sohee picks up her lunch and throws out the remains. She walks up to the students who recently just talked about her.
 
"If you have a problem with me, tell it to my face."
 
Sohee slams her hand on the table loud and hard, the whole cafeteria hears. The teenagers jump at her sudden outburst. Sohee glares at all of them and walks away. Did I really do that? Aish, Kang Sohee! Why did you do that?! Sohee thinks, mad at sticking up for herself. Sohee walks away from the cafeteria and goes towards her locker. She picks up her books for the rest of the day.
 
~
 
Sohee arrives at her small appartment. She takes out a bag of ramen from the cabinets and cooks. Sohee sighs. The payment for the month's rent came in and Sohee didn't have enough money to pay for it yet. When the ramen is done, she eats all of it. When finished, she throws it out, drinks a glass of water, and puts on her shoes. I'll get paid tomorrow, I need to tell the ahjussi. Sohee walks out of the apartment and strides up the stairs. She knocks against the door, and out comes a sweet elder.
 
"A-annyeongha-hasaeyo, ahjus-shi. I get paid t-tomorrow-ow. Can I p-pay then?"
 
Sohee stutters. Oh god. Why am I so scared? Ahjussi won't leave me, I can trust him. He won't kick me out! The old man smiles at Sohee.
 
"Of course, Sohee-ah. Thank you for informing me, have a great night!"
 
The elder says. Sohee nods, but doesn't smile. She walks down the hallways quickly, scared for no reason. That girl, always scared of something. The elder closes the door with a smile.
 
Why am I so scared? I know that the ahjussi wouldn't kick me out! He's too kind to do that. Yet, I can find myself trusting him. Aish.. But I don't want to. I don't want to trust anyone. What if he does kick me out? What if he's fed up with me always paying the rent late? I can't trust anyone. Argh. Sohee sits on her couch, mad at herself again. Aish, I have problems. Sohee gets up and does her homework. When done, she does all her business and goes to bed.
 
~
 
The next day comes and Sohee wakes up to the sound of her alarm. She gets up and gets ready for the school day. When done, she takes her backpack and heads out the door. Another day of getting emotionally bullied, how wonderful. Sohee walks to school, for it is only a ten minute walk. She does the usual routine, the taking out of books and heading towards homeroom. The day goes on, as she gets talked behind her back, now even to her face a little.
 
Sohee walks towards her fourth period class, passing by one of the most popular people in the school, Jeon Jeongguk, or simply just, Jung Kook. Jung Kook stares at the beauty passing by him, ignoring the seducing girls and the overly excited boys. For a moment, in his mind, it's just Sohee and him. Wow, she's so pretty. Why am I only noticing this now? Jung Kook thinks, as the shy lady walks away from him, not even taking a single glance to look at his face. Sohee walks away, not caring about Jung Kook. She continues her journey to fourth period.
 
As time goes on, school has ended for the day. Sohee grabs her bag and walks out the door.
 
"Hey, you!"
 
Sohee turns around a faces a girl. Oh, she was one of the people I semi-yelled at yesterday. She's with her friends that I also semi-yelled at. Sohee stops walking as the three girls walk towards Sohee.
 
"Y-yes?"
 
Sohee stutters as the three girls come nearer and nearer. Sohee steps back, but stops. The girls are already in front of her.
 
"Awh, are you scared now, huh? What happened to the brave Kang Sohee we saw a glimpse of yesterday, huh? What happened to that ?"
 
The girl sneers. Sohee frowns.
 
"U-uh, sh-she uh-uh-"
 
"Awh, can't finish your sentence? Are you that scared? Sohee's a scardy cat, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!"
 
The girl snickers along with her two other friends as they high-five each other. Sohee gets scared and tries to run away, but the girl grabs her by the shoulder harshly. Sohee whimpers in pain as the girl before her eyes giggles.
 
"You little , why aren't you talking back to me right now? Are you so scared?"
 
The three girls laugh at Sohee as a tear slides down her cheek.
 
"Awh, poor little Sohee's crying."
 
The girl is about to slap Sohee, but someone comes and grabs her wrist harshly.
 
"OW! HEY WHY'D YOU-oh. Jung Kook oppa!"
 
The girl gets happy and forgets about Sohee's presence, but Jung Kook just glares at her.
 
"Go away, Subin. You too, Jaehwa and Yunhee."
 
"But oppa!"
 
"Leave, you little s. And don't touch Sohee ever again."
 
Jung Kook lets go of Subin's wrist harshly as she stumble backwards. Subin glares at Sohee as Sohee stares back with an expressionless face. Subin and her friends walk away, fuming with anger.
 
"Th-thank you, Jung kook-shii."
 
"No pro-"
 
Before Jung Kook can finish his sentence, Sohee already ran off into the direction of her house. Jung Kook sighs in defeat.
 
"No problem, Kang Sohee."
 
 




 

Hello my lovely chingus~^^ First chapter is up! :D I'm soooo sorry its super boring lmaooo. But meh. I guess the ending of this chapter was better than the beginning? Idk XD Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter! :) Please expect more to happy soon!!