t w e n t y t w o

Fragile Heart
"Even if I hurt you so bad, will you still love me?
 
Sohee whispered. Her voice was barely audiable, but Jung Kook noticed the fear in her voice. But he was startled by the question. Hurt me? How would Sohee hurt me? Jung Kook was confused. What did the question mean?
 
"Wh-what do you mean?"
 
"I.. I mean.. Even though I never wave to you in the hallways.. Even though I never look or smile when I see you at school, except at lunch.. But only when you want me to sit with you, of course. But anyways, that's not the point. Will you still love me even though I hurt you? Are you able to accept that.. Some things.. Will just never change? That I won't ackaknowledge you as.. as someone I love at school? That I'll only ackaknowledge you.. When we're togehter?"
 
Sohee bit her lip in anticipation. The number one thing Kang Sohee was afraid of was people leaving her. And the people she loved.. They always left her. So would Jung Kook leave her one day because of how she is?
 
Jung Kook softened. He looked at Sohee with such loving eyes. He lifted Sohee's chin up to meet their gaze.
 
"Sohee, I don't care about any of that. I don't care that you still nervous and worried, and just scared. I love you for who you are. From the moment I saw you, I was love struck. I knew that you were like this, I know that you're always scared of.. Of something. And even though I don't know what it is, I don't care. Because in my eyes, you are amazing. If you can't show me affection in the hallways, then fine. I mean, we still go on dates, and we still hang out, right? So why should I care that only at school you don't ackaknowledge me? I understand, okay. I don't mind anything. Because you do things for a reason, and whatever that reason is, I'm willing to wait until you open up. Because the truth is.. I love Kang Sohee, even when everyone tells me she's mean, or that she doesn't care about anyone but herself. I know they're all lying, because I've met the real Kang Sohee. I've seen the Kang Sohee who smiles, who's happy. I've seen the Kang Sohee who helps people when they're hurt. I know you don't mean to come off as a bad person. I understand that you don't like to show affection when there's people around; I'm okay with it.
 
But I'm not okay with the Kang Sohee who's sad. I'm not okay when you're crying. And for you to be worrying over something like this.. Just, don't. Because I will still love you. No matter what happens, I'll love you. Even if you.. Even if you don't love me anymore, I will still love you. Because Kang Sohee is the best person I know."
 
Jung Kook finished. Tears welled up in Sohee's eyes as he finished talking. 
 
Suddenly, Jung Kook leaned in closer. He inched closer and closer until their nose were touching. Then, Sohee felt warm lips over hers.
 
Because Jeon Jeongguk had kissed her.

 

 

 
 




 

Uhm hi. LOLOL. SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT OMFG. OKAY WELL. IT'S ONLY BECAUSE I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE ALL LOVEY DOVEY AND . I HOPE YOU AREN'T MAD AT ME FOR MAKING THE CHAPTER SO SHORT >.< I'M REALLY SORRY OKAY PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME. I PROMISE YOU THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER... okay maybe it won't since.. ahehe.. you know.. you all know what should be happening in the next chapter XD anyways. please comment, subscribe, and upvote if you like my story :) it means a lot to me~ ^^ okay.. well.. BYEE~
 
THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE UPDATE LATER TODAY I PROMISE.