t w e n t y s i x

Fragile Heart
Unknown POV:
 
"Daddy, I want him."
 
She pointed at the picture of a young boy. An evil smirk crept upon her face as her father examined the picture. While examining, he nodded his head in approval of his looks. The man was defininitely handsome enough to be with his daughter. After, the girl took out a record of the young male's grades. The father grew even more happy with the sight in front of him. Young, handsome, and intelligent- just the type of boy that he wanted his daughter to marry.
 
"Then it's done. I'll talk to his parents tomorrow, and I'll make sure you marry him."
 
The girl smirked happily and kissed her father on the cheek.
 
"Thanks daddy, love you~"
 
She skidded out of her father's office and went to her room, smiling evilly along the way.
 
"I'm going to crush you, Kang Sohee."
 
And with that, she took the lighter and set the picture into flames as she threw the photo into the garbage can, letting it burn into ashes.
 
~
 
Sohee woke up with a bright smile on her face. She had a nice sleep during the night and was now wide awake. Happily, she went to do her business in the bathroom and changed into her school uniform afterwards. It was Wednesday morning and Sohee was ready for school. She had finished all her homework and projects. She had studied for her social studies quiz as well.
 
After eating breakfast, Sohee headed out for school. There, she met BTS.
 
"We're having another underground competition tonight, Sohee. Want to come watch?"
 
"S-sure."
 
Sohee nodded. She waved goodbye to them afterwards and went into the school. She got her books from her locker and went sraight to class. On her way, she had met eyes with a smiling Jung Kook, but payed no attention as she continued to walk towards her class.
 
Jung Kook chuckled and shook his head in amusement as he walked to his own class. When he arrived, he sat down at his seat and drummed his desk with his fingers until the teacher came in.
 
Unknown POV:
 
She walked in with confidence. A smirk on her face, the tall heels, even her newly done manicure. She stepped into the building she used to call school. Her loud footsteps were heard through the silent hallways as she made her way towards the school office. She barged into the room, her father behind her all this time.
 
"Jeon Jeongguk. Kang Sohee. Dissmissed, now."
 
She spoke with such venom, the principal couldn't even say no. He spoke into the speaker,
 
"Jeon Jeongguk, Kang Sohee, you're being dissmissed. Please come to the office right away."
 
The daughter and father smiled. But one was sincere, the other was pure evil.
 
~
 
"Jeon Jeongguk, Kang Sohee, you're being dissmissed. Please come to the office right away."
 
Jung Kooked perked up at the mention of his name. Shocked, he looked at the teacher who just shrugged. Jung Kook blinked multiple times before packing up his things to leave class. He left with a bow and proceeded to his locker to collect his bacpack.
 
Sohee, on the otherhand, was even more shocked. Never once had she been called over the loud speaker before, and now that she has, it worried her to no end. Her classmates seemed shocked as well, the teacher too. But nonetheless, Sohee had to pack her things up. She bowed to the teacher and then left the classroom. She went to her locker as well to get her things.
 
But Sohee stopped and thought. Why was I called along with Jung Kook? Did something..happen between us? Was a rumor spread? Sohee grew even more worried. She quickly packed up her things.
 
"Sohee!"
 
Sohee turned around and faced Jung Kook. He had the same expression as hers. He was worried as well.
 
"J-Jung Kook.. Wh-what's happening?"
 
"I don't know.. Let's just go to the office and see."
 
Sohee nodded and they walked to the office together. Thw two did not speak a word throughout the whole walk. Finally, they arrived at the office door. Jung Kook decided to open it, and so, he did. Slowly, he pushed the door open, seeing the principal first, then another man in a suit, and lastly--
 
"."
 
Jung Kook quietly cursed as he saw the lady before him. She smiled her wicked smile upon seeing Jung Kook and Sohee. Sohee gasped slightly upon seeing the girl. She strode over to them with her tall heels.
 
"I've heard that you two are dating now. I'm sorry to say, but I've come to ruin your relationship because--"
 
"Jeon Jeongguk, you will be marrying my daughter, Park Subin."

 

 

 
 




 

My chapters just become shorter and shorter, don't they? XDDD Sorry about that, but I just like to keep you guys waiting because I find it fun LOLOLOL. Very rarely will I do double updates, unless it is extreamely short XDD Lmao, yeah, sorry. But anyways. Omfg. Subin is back OOOOOOO: I suppose you all expected it to be her? Hehe. But don't worry, I promise that things will change.. Hehe.. That is, things will change between Sohee and Jung Kook BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm mean AHEM ANYWAYS. I hope you enjoyed my chapter anyway, so please comment, subscribe, and upvote is always optional~ :)
 
Ahh.. Hehe... I've been updating somewhat every week nowadays... but that won't last very long lol sorry OTL
Anyways, please check out my new story featuring SeHun of EXO~ ^^
I make a lot of new stories...lol. AND WITH EXO TOO XD
But please check it out and subscribe :)