t w e n t y o n e

Fragile Heart
Sohee woke up the next day feeling happy. It was Thursday today. She had one day to prepare for her date with Jung Kook tomorrow. Sohee smiled and got up for school. She did her business in the bathroom and put on her uniform for school. She ate cereal and grabbed her backpack to head out for school. On her way, she had bumped into somebody.
 
"S-sorry."
 
Sohee rubbed her forehead. Sohee wasn't paying attention and ran into the back of a man. The man turned around and smiled.
 
"Sohee!"
 
"H-huh? O-oh. J-Hope."
 
Sohee smiled at J-Hope. He chuckled.
 
"That's what I get? An 'Oh. J-Hope.' I see how it is. HMPH!"
 
"Oh! M-mianhe, J-Hope! I-I didn't m-mean--"
 
"I know, I was just playing with you."
 
J-Hope laughed. He ruffled Sohee's hair. She glared at him. The two decided to walk to school together. Hmmm.. Jung Kook and J-Hope are really good friends. Maybe I should ask him what Jung Kook likes? Sohee thought for a moment. She decided to ask him. 
 
"J-J-Hope? Wh-what does Ju-Jung Kook like in-in a girl..?"
 
"Why? Hmmm? Are you trying to impress him now?"
 
J-Hope wiggled his eye brows teasingly. Sohee glared at him and slapped his chest playfully.
 
"I-I knew I sh-shouldn't have a-asked you."
 
Sohee snorted. J-Hope laughed.
 
"I was kidding, gosh. Haha. But really, why?"
 
"I-it's ju-just that.. J-Jung Kook and I.. We-we're going on a d-date tomor--"
 
"YOU AND JUNG KOOK ARE GOING ON A DATE?!"
 
J-Hope loudly blurted out. Sohee glared at him for the nth time this morning. She got glares from the school mates that were around her. J-Hope mumbled a sorry and urged for Sohee to continue.
 
"We-'we're going on a-a date tomorrow.. And-and I was wondering if-if you c-could help me? By-by helping me l-look for some c-clothes at the-the mall?"
 
J-Hope smiled and nodded. He happily agreed to help Sohee. Sohee thanked him greatly. Soon, the two approached the gates of the school. They walked in and walked different paths to go to their lockers.
 
When school had ended, J-Hope and Sohee decided to meet at the school gates. Jung Kook walked Sohee out the school.
 
"I'm g-going to ha-hang out with-with J-Hope. S-see you tomorrow?"
 
Jung Kook stared at Sohee, blinking. She's hanging out with J-Hope.. Why? But Jung Kook nodded and smiled. Sohee gave him a quick peck on the cheek and ran off to where she saw J-Hope. J-Hope ruffled her hair and they smiled at each other.
 
"Ready to go?"
 
"Y-yes."
 
J-Hope laughed, still seeing that Sohee still stutter. Sohee turned around and gave Jung Kook one last wave before walking off with J-Hope. J-Hope turned, smirked at Jung Kook and waved goodbye as well. The two walked off into the direction of the mall.
 
Jung Kook couldn't help but feel a little jealous.
 
So he decided to follow them.
 
~
 
At the mall, J-Hope and Sohee went to various stores. They went to Forever21, H&M, and right now, they were at Top Shop.
 
"We have to find something here!"
 
J-Hope groaned, as well as Sohee. They had been searching for two hours now, and they both grew tired. Nothing appealeed to Sohee's taste, or J-Hope's. And as Jung Kook followed him, nothing appealed to him as well.
 
Top Shop was their last choice.
 
J-Hope and Sohee frantically looked around.
 
Sohee  went up to J-Hope with a dress.
 
 
35G01ECRM_2_large.jpg
 
"Nah. I don't like the little embellishment. Hard to wash."
 
J-Hope spoke. Sohee nodded, agreeing. The two searched around again. Finally, J-Hope went up to Sohee with a dress.
 
 
10A17DCRM_2_large.jpg
 
"N-nah. I-I don't l-like that it-it doesn't f-fully cover my-my stomach. A-and it's ma-mainly white. Ge-gets dirty e-easily."
 
Sohee said. J-Hope shrugged, but nodded. He put the dress back to where he found it.
 
Sohee and J-Hope kept looking around for the perfect dress. It couldn't be too fancy, but not too casual either. She wanted something floral, if possible. The two kept looking until Sohee gazed at a certain dress that caught her eye. She picked up her size from the rack and searched for J-Hope. When she found him, she tapped on his shoulder.
 
 
04H05EMUL_2_large.jpg
 
"Oooo~ I like it! It's perfect!"
 
J-Hope exclaimed. He gave Sohee a thumbs up and the two went to pay. Sadly, for Jung Kook, he hadn't seen how the dress looked like. He never caught a glimpse of it.
 
When Sohee finished paying, J-Hope offered to buy an early dinner, since it was already 6:30PM. Sohee agreed to go and they arrived at the food court. They each ordered their fast food and went to sit down.
 
Jung Kook watched as they talked. Sohee smiled and laughed. I'm glad she's different now. When I first met her, she was no where near like this. I'm glad she could smile and laugh more often now. Jung Kook softened and his heart melted into happiness.
 
Soon, J-Hope and Sohee had finished eating. J-Hope walked her home as Jung Kook followed behind them, careful not to make any loud noises.
 
After twenty minutes of walking, the three arrived at Sohee's apartment complex. Jung Kook stayed outside, hiding in the bushes until J-Hope got out.
 
Sohee walked up to her apartment with J-Hope. They arrived and and Sohee smiled.
 
"T-Thanks for helping me-me."
 
"No problem, Sohee. Have fun on your date tomorrow!"
 
J-Hope and Sohee both smiled. J-Hope turned and walked away. He strode out of the building and went home. When Jung Kook was sure J-Hope was gone, he went to Sohee's apartment door. He rang the doorbell and waited for Sohee to open it.
 
Sohee got up, startled. Did J-Hope come back? Did he leave something with me? Sohee put her bag in the closet and walked to the door. She opened it and saw Jung Kook. She was surprised.
 
"O-oh. Hey, th-there."
 
Sohee smiled. Jung Kook smiled back.
 
"Ah, you're home. I just wanted to see you."
 
Sohee smiled happily. So he really cares.. Sohee frowned. But I'm still quite mean to him. I don't smile at him in the hallways, I don't wave back when I see him.
 
"Are you okay? What's wrong?"
 
Jung Kook asked worriedly. Sohee shook her head and bit her lip.
 
"J-Jung Kook.."
 
Jung Kook nodded, urging for Sohee to go one. She let out a deep breath she didn't even know was holding in.
 
"Even if I hurt you so bad, will you still love me?

 

 
 




 

Hello~~ lmao. I actually included the quote XDDD anyways! did you enjoy the chapter? J-Hope and Sohee moments, hehe c: But don't worry. they're just bffls. XD ahaha. soooo. uhm. i just want to say thanks for all the subscribers, upvoters, and commenters :) you people are too nice ;-; thanks for sticking with me throughout the story so far :) But I promise you, this story is no where near done LOL. XD I just wanted to say thanks, i guess lol. so yeah. 
 
By the way, I know that I've put this story on a semi hiatus mode, since I  didn't update in like, forever!! I am super duper sorry about that!! But from now on, I promise, this story will be going back to it's original new chapter every week. I am so sorry for puttng this story on hiatus. But I swear it is now over, and I do not plan on making another hiatus for this story.
 
Also, just a heads up, the next chapter is really short. I mean, so short, where you don't even need to scroll down to read the end of the chapter. But don't worry, next update will be a double update because I feel super bad about making it really short.
 
Anyways, thanks again for all my subscribers. Thank you for not unsubscribing <3 I love you all, and please comment! Last chapter, I only got like two :(