s i x t e e n

Fragile Heart
Jung Kook left school early that day. He faked being sick and trudged home, sad; feeling unwanted. Truthfully, he was jealous of an idol. Sure, if he wanted to, he could be an idol as well. He could rap, sing, and dance. Plus, he had the looks as well. But deep down, Jung Kook knew that Sohee liked N, not because he was an idol, but because of other reasons.
 
But he was still sad.
 
When Jungkook reached his home, he slumped on the couch and absentmindedly the TV. He wasn't paying attention though. His attention was on his thoughts. God dammit, what's wrong with me? I just got Sohee to hate me. Jung Kook thought over and over. He was now mad at himself, for letting his emotions come over him first. But the thought of Sohee with someone else just irks me.. Jung Kook heaved out a big sigh. He ran his fingers messily through his hair. Jung Kook decided to take a short nap, knowing that once school ends, his friends will be banging at his door.
 
~
 
And so, school ended. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung all went to the house owned by The Jeon's. The house was rather quite large, bigger than the other six', at least. They all strode towards the front door, ringing the doorbell. After about ten seconds, a maid came and opened the door. She bowed and let the six boys in, telling them that Jung Kook was in his room. They all thanked the lady and went to see Jung Kook.
 
Jung Kook was sitting on his bed, casually bouncing a handball up and down the floor of his room. He heard a knock on the door and said "come in." 
 
The six boys came into Jung Kook's room one by one. Jung Kook smiled slightly as his friends made themselves comfortable. It was silent for a while until Taehyung spoke up.
 
"So.. What's up?"
 
Taehyung asked. Jung Kook scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
 
"Nothing..."
 
"Don't lie."
 
Taehyung gave Jung Kook a straight face. Jung Kook sighed and lied down on his bed. He closed his eyes for a couple of seconds before shooting back up to a sitting position, ready to tell what's on his mind.
 
"Sohee was with that guy, N from VIXX and I guess I got jealous and mad because she was crying so I thought that he did something to her.. But he didn't. And then I saw how close they were together and I can't help but think that they might have... A thing. I don't know. They seem so close and Sohee talks.. She talks without hesitation, with no worries. She smiles and laughs with him and- and.. I'm jealous."
 
Jung Kook sighs deeply. Bangtan nods their heads, understanding the maknae's situation. J-Hope got up and patted the boy's head. Jung Kook layed his head on his shoulder as J-Hope comforted him.
 
"It's okay. They're probably just friends."
 
"I don't know.."
 
Jung Kook was tired. For the rest of the time, Jung Kook tried to be happy and hide his true feelings. Bangtan stayed to comfort the maknae and they all enjoyed a nice time together. It helped Jung Kook a little, knowing that he had good friends to help him. But he was still sad.
 
Eventually, it got late. All of Bangtan left and Jung Kook bid them goodbye. He walked back up to his room and decided it was time to take a rest.. Or, at least, try. He tried to sleep. 11:23pm... Jung Kook sighed. 
 
Jung Kook thought of Sohee. What are you doing now? Are you happy? Did you eat well today? Smile? Are you.. Thinking of me as well? I'm sorry Sohee. I didn't mean to upset you. I was just.. My jealousy got the best of me. I'm sorry.
 
Sohee, I hope you can forgive me. I hope we can talk things out tomorrow.. If you even bother coming to school. Jung Kook sighed. Why did I even have to get mad and jealous? Why are there such terrible emotions that can devour a human so quickly?
 
Sleep well, Kang Sohee. 
 
 
 




 

Hi guysss~~ Once again, I'd like to say sorry for such short chapters. I promise that they will get longer later. Soooooo.. Uhm, did you enjoy the chapter  at least? Ahehe.. Sorry, it's boring >.< I say sorry too much lmao. So, next chapter will be in Sohee's POV. I'll update as fast as possible, maybe double update because I'm being so mean by making such short chapters? Yeah.. Ahehe.. Okay, well, please subscribe, comment, maybe even upvote if you like my story so far? :) Byee~
 
Btw, you're really going to like the next chapter lmao. I want to update again because I love you all so much and I know you'll all like die from the next chapter may be but nah i dont feel like updating XDDD i'll update when i get my album ouo which will hopefully, maybe be sometime next wednesday-friday? idk because Chuseok Day ruined my shipping process TT-TT