t w e n t y f o u r

Fragile Heart
"Silly you, you have ice cream on your lips. Here, let me get that for you."
 
Jung Kook leaned in to kiss Sohee.
 
Right at that moment, the biggest firework had exploded in the air.
 
Sohee stayed in her spot in shock. She heard the last firework explode and just.. Blinked. She didn't know how to react. 
 
Slowly, Jung Kook retracted his lips and smiled at Sohee. He chuckled at her dumbfounded expression. After a few moments, Sohee regained her state of mind.
 
"Y-yah! Y-you k-kissed m-me!"
 
Sohee spoke. Even though she should have known Jung Kook would kiss her sometime this night, she didn't expect it to be now- especially when he said she had ice cream on her lips.
 
She wasn't even sure if she did have vanilla ice cream on her lips.. She wondered if it was an excuse to kiss her.
 
But nonetheless, Sohee chuckled afterwards.
 
"Yes, yes I did~ Hehe!"
 
Jung Kook spoke childishly. Sohee pretended to be mad at him and turned away to ignore him. Jung Kook pouted and tried to get Sohee to look at him, but failed.
 
"Sohee-ah~ I'm sorry~ Please forgive me~!"
 
Jung Kook whined like a little kid. Sohee tried so hard not to break and laugh right then. She turned to look at him and instantly regretted her actions.
 
Right there in front of her was Jung Kook doing aegyo.
 
"Bbuing bbuing~!"
 
Sohee burst out laughing, unable to control her laughter. Oh my god- Jung Kook is too cute! Sohee mentally fan girled at the sight. Jung Kook was just too adorable! I mean, who wouldn't want to miss out on the chance of seeing Jeon Jeongguk doing aegyo?!
 
"F-fine, I-I'll for-forgive you~"
 
This time, Sohee wasn't stuttering naturally- if you know what I mean.
 
After sitting in the nice silence for a while, Sohee and Jung Kook both decided that it was getting late and that they should go home. It was already 9:54PM. Jung Kook walked Sohee home as usual.
 
When the two arrived at Sohee's door, Sohee pecked Jung Kook on the cheek.
 
"Th-thanks for-for the d-date, Jung Kook. I.. I r-really enjoyed it."
 
"I'm glad you had fun, Sohee. I'll see you Monday, yeah?"
 
Sohee nodded and opened the door to her house. She waved goodbye before closing the door. Jung Kook went home afterwards and smiled happily to himself.
 
If Sohee was happy, then he was ecstatic.
 
~
 
The weekend had gone by rather.. Slowly. Sohee didn't do much and couldn't wait until Monday to come. Of course, she ocasionally called Jung Kook, because, well, they were dating affter all. And J-Hope had become her best friend in BTS, so she would call him too. The two would fan girl over Jung Kook.
 
Sometimes, Sohee would wonder if she was the one dating Jung Kook- or J-Hope.
 
Since, J-Hope and Jung Kook were best friends, J-Hope would usually ask for the details about Sohee and Jung Kook's relationship. He would pass it on to the other members and they would all fan girl together. 
 
Sohee met up with BTS at lunch during school on Monday.
 
"H-hey."
 
"I heard you and Jung Kook went on a date Friday night--"
 
"And Jung Kook kissed you!"
 
Suga and Jimin teased. Sohee blushed a deep pink and turned away so no one could see. Jung Kook though, obviously saw. He chuckled at her cuteness. Sohee, after calming down, sat next to Jung Kook. She sighed in distress. Jung Kook noticed and grew worried.
 
"What's wrong, Sohee?"
 
"I-I think I d-did bad on-on the math t-test."
 
Sohee blew a raspberry. The table erupted into laughter. Sohee furrowed her brows in confusion. Namjoon spoke up,
 
"You? Doing bad? In math? Sohee, that's your best subject! How could you do bad?"
 
"I-I didn't b-bother to study."
 
Sohee frowned. Although Namjoon was right, she always studied. But she had forgotten about the test since she was thinking about Jung Kook all weekend. 
 
"I'm sure you did fine, Sohee. Don't worry about it."
 
Jimin reassured her. He gave her a sweet smile that Sohee was thankful for. She smiled back slightly at him.
 
When lunch had finished, everyone parted ways to get to class.
 
~
 
The school day came to an end. Sadly, Jung Kook couldn't walk Sohee home today since he had to go to the library to work on a group project. Sohee wasn't bothered and walked home by herself. When she had reached her apartment, she unlocked the door and went inside. She sat her backpack down and went to her kitchen to get a bag of chips. She got out Original Lays Chips and sat on her couch. She the TV and just watched until her phone rang.
 
"Y-yobosaeyo?"
 
Sohee spoke, not bothering to check the caller ID. The person on the other side just chuckled.
 
"Did you make up with Jung Kook yet?"
 
It was a male that spoke. A male Sohee knew very well. She chuckled into the phone.
 
"W-well.. Y-you see, Hakyeon o-oppa.."
 
"You're stuttering. You don't usually stutter when you talk to me. What happened?"
 
Hakyeon spoke with concern in his voice. He was worried; afraid that something bad had happened while he was busy.
 
"Uhm, s-so how are you? Sh-shouldn't you be w-working?"
 
Sohee tried to change the subject, not wanting to tell Hakyeon the news yet. He tsked over the line, clearly unamused.
 
"Kang Sohee, don't try to change the subject. What happened?"
 
It was silent for a while until Sohee took a deep breath.
 
"Yousee,JungKookandImadeupandnowwearedatingandstuff."
 
Sohee spoke really fast. It took a while for Hakyeon to process what she said. After a while, he figured out what Sohee said and laughed.
 
"Wow, I really didn't know that was going to happen."
 
He spoke sarcasticly. Sohee scoffed, but laughed anyway.
 
"Yeah, hehe.. So, shouldn't you be practicing?"
 
"You don't want to talk to your oppa?"
 
Even though Sohee couldn't see him, she knew he was pouting. She could practically hear the pout, if that was possible. She giggled at his childishness and shook her head, as if Hakyeon could really see her.
 
"Aniyo, it's not that. I'm just wondering."
 
Sohee spoke calmly. She didn't want Hakyeon to get in trouble because of her if he was working right now.
 
"I'm on a small break so we can talk for five minutes. And in these five minutes we talk.. LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU AND JUNG KOOK!"
 
Sohee could hear the excitement in his voice and chuckled. Nonetheless, she told him everything that had happened between the two. Hakyeon listened carefully to every single detail, totally intriguied by her fascinating relationship between the two. Truthfully, he knew that Sohee and Jung Kook would get together eventually, right when he saw Jung Kook stnad up for Sohee. It was clearly obvious.
 
And honestly, Hakyeon liked Jung Kook. He was happy that Sohee had found someone she liked, that she actually trusted other than himself. He was really thankful towards Jung Kook for making Sohee open up.
 
"Wait, wait. So he kissed you while you were at the Han River?!"
 
Sohee nodded excitedly, even though Hakyeon couldn't see her.
 
"Yes!! Kyaaa~ It was so sweet!"
 
Sohee fan girled with Hakyeon. But eventually, he had to go back to practicing for future comebacks. Sohee was sad, but let him work since he needed to. They hung up and Sohee sighed.
 
She really liked Jung Kook.

 

 

 
 




 

Hai ouo Sorry this chapter is really boring lmao. Nothing really happened I guess XD But tbh, I didn't know what to write so I just wrote random . I hope you were enjoying my chapter anyway XDD Let's have more exciting chapters in the future with more drama~ >U< Yes, I plan to add more drama later on. But let us have more KookHee moments first~ hehe c; lol yeah. i have a lot of drama planned for this story xD but its only to make it longer. plus, it won't last very long. well then. okay. byee~ <3 thanks for all the subscribers, upvoters, and commenters :) how many times do i even say that lmao. im just super thankful. okay, byee for real this time until the next update <3
 
Okay, I need to be honest. I lost a little motivation for this story... v.v So updates... Won't be as frequent anymore, I'm so sorry :( Happy new year though~ hehe.
I'm so sorry TT-TT
 
In the mean time, I've been writing a lot of short stories. Please check them out! My latest one is featuring Kris of EXO
Please check it out and subscribe! It will really mean a lot to me :)