t w e l v e

Fragile Heart
Sohee took her usual side on the left while Jung Kook slept on the right. Luckily, Sohee had a queen sized bed, so there was much room considering they were both very skinny as well.
 
It was a little awkward, since it was really silent. And not the type of silent where you just want peace, but the silent where it was just really awkward and uncomfortable. It was the type of silent you didn't want around.
 
The two weren't even facing each other, they both looked the other way. That just made everything uncomfortable.
 
Jung Kook had a lot of questions to ask Sohee. He was debating if he should ask or not. He didn't like the silence, so he decided to ask her.
 
"Soh-"
 
"Jun-"
 
The two said the other's name at the same time. They both sheepishly smiled. The two turned and face each other. If it wasn't so dark, each one would be able to see how red their faces were.
 
"You talk first.."
 
Being the gentleman Jung Kook was, he let Sohee say what she wanted to say first. He was curious, he wondered what she would say. He didn't think that Sohee would even speak up.
 
On the other hand, Sohee was very curious as to what Jung Kook was going to say. She knew that he would say something eventually, but didn't know it would be now.
 
Sohee had that one question in mind. That very same one she always thought of when she saw Jung Kook. It never left her mind, and this was her chance to finally ask. Normally, she wouldn't ask questions. But being the dense girl Sohee was, she just had to ask that one question that was always in her mind.
 
"Wh-whyy do you al-always t-talk to me and follow-ow me around...?"
 
Sohee whispered. Her eyes were full of curiosity, and even though the room was pitch black, Jung Kook just knew her eyes were just gleaming with curiosity.
 
"Well, uhm, you see.. Sohee... You're always bullied, and I hate to see people bullied.. I want to protect you. I hate the way people treat you. And, well, if I'm with you, then people won't hurt you.... Or so I thought.."
 
Jung Kook tried to cover up his lie. Of course, he did want to protect her, but the real reason was because Jung Kook really liked Sohee. When he sees her, his heart rate picks up, he forgets how to talk, his eyes become wide, he can't breathe. This is what Kang Sohee can do to him. This is what she does do to him. But he couldn't tell her that, not yet. Especially when they are in the same bed together.
 
With of course those raging hormones.
 
Sohee nodded. There was a pain in her chest.. Those words hurt her slightly. Out of pity? That's why? Sohee couldn't help but feel disappointed at what Jung Kook had said. Deep in her heart, she was hoping to hear those three little words.. Aish, why would I expect that? I'm just a loser, I have nothing to do with him. I don't benefit him in anyway. If anything, I bring him down in the social class. Sohee didn't like the feeling in her chest. She wished it would just go away. That feeling, it was a sign of almost trusting Jung Kook. Sohee didn't want that. No way, not at all. She didn't trust him, she didn't trust anyone.
 
If she were to trust anyone, it would be the ahjussi. Not Jung Kook, no, no, no.
 
But he's been so nice to me.. It's almost like we are friends..
 
Was Sohee starting to develop feelings? Was she finally somewhat trusting Jung Kook? After all, if she wasn't, they wouldn't be in the same bed.
 
But being the stubborn girl Sohee was, she denied everything. But deep in her heart, she knew what was going on with her emotions.
 
"S-so what di-did you wa-want to as-sk m-me?"
 
Jung Kook thought about it for a while. He had just lied to her. Well, partially.. He just didn't tell her the complete truth. But should he ask her? Should he ask her that one question that has been in his mind ever since they met?
 
"Sohee le-"
 
Sohee breathed heavily. Jung Kook waved his hand in front of Sohee's face. She fell asleep.. Just great. Jung Kook chuckled lowly and decided to sleep well. Why was it that everytime he wanted to say those important words, Sohee would die down on him? Are those words a curse? Why could Jung Kook never finish his sentence when he wanted to say that? Was he not allowed to? Jung Kook thought about it. I'll get the chance to say it.. I'll just have to wait. And with that, Jung Kook went to sleep as well.
 
At least, in the end, they were in the same bed.
 
~
 
The next moring came about. Sohee yawned. She turned to her right and almost screamed, but stopped herself just in time. Oh god, I forgot we slept in the..same..bed.. OH MY GOD WE SLEPT IN THE SAME BED. Freaking out, Sohee rushed to get out of bed when someone grabbed her wrist.
 
"Good morning, Sohee."
 
Sohee turned and saw a smiling Jung Kook. Even though he just woke up, Jung Kook still looked beautiful. How is it possible for someone to look good after waking up?! Sohee was amazed, his bed hair made him look cute.
 
The two looked like an actual couple.
 
"G-good mo-morni-ing, Jung K-Kook.."
 
"Stay with me, let's sleep for five more minutes."
 
Jung Kook pouted cutely at Sohee. Sohee was so amazed, the boy was just too adorable! Sohee gave in easily and slipped back into bed. I can't believe it.. Sohee sighed. She closed her eyes when suddenly, she felt an arm over her wasit.
 
"J-Jung Kook?"
 
"Yes, Sohee?"
 
"Wh-why is your a-arm-"
 
"Because I'm cold, and you're warm."
 
Jung Kook snuggled into Sohee, he brought her closer to him. Sohee was surprised, never in her life had this happened before. But she let it slide, she was still really tired. Not to mention, it was cold, and Jung Kook made her feel more warm.
 
Inside and out.
 
Without knowing, Sohee snuggled into Jung Kook's chest as they slept for those peaceful five minutes. It was the best moment of Jung Kook's life. He loved every single second of those five minutes. He loved the feeling of Sohee snuggling into his chest, his arm around her waist. It was like they were really a couple, like they were truly in love with each other, like they were married.
 
And Jung Kook loved that.
 
But sadly, those five minutes passed quickly when Sohee's alarm went off. Jung Kook let go of her waist. Sohee got up. She blushed after realizing the position they were in before.
 
Sohee quickly left the room to go wash up. Jung Kook smiled in amusement. He found it cute how Sohee ran off, blushing like a little kid who just got kissed by her crush. Jung Kook sighed in content and got out of bed as well. 
 
He realized he slept in his close from the other day. He sighed, wondering what to do. After two minutes, Sohee came back into the room.
 
"I-I have s-some re-really big-big clothes th-that you mi-might be a-able to we-wear.."
 
Sohee went into her closet and pulled out a large t-shirt that said 'DBSK.' She pulled out a large pair of basketball shorts as well. Jung Kook chuckled.
 
"I understand the shirt, but the shorts?"
 
"They're s-so bag-baggy and-and free.."
 
Jung Kook laughed and shook his head. Sohee handed him a toothbrush as well. Jung Kook walked to the bathroom and changed and did his what was needed. When he came out, he didn't see Sohee.
 
"Sohee?"
 
Jung Kook walked into the kitchen and saw Sohee making pancakes. Jung Kook felt a smile creep onto his lips. He walked over to Sohee quietly and wrapped his arms around his wasit while resting his head on her shoulder. Sohee turned to look at him, alarmed and shocked. She stiffened under his touch, and Jung Kook knew. But he kept his position. Although, he was surprised Sohee didn't speak. Jung Kook smiled to himself.
 
On the other hand, Sohee didn't understand the situation. Why is he doing this?! Why is this happening to me?! But being the dense girl Sohee was, she didn't speak up, but continued to make pancakes for the two. Soon, Sohee finished making the food for them.
 
"Ju-Jung Kook.. I-I'm done now.. P-please le-let go.."
 
Sohee blushed madly. Jung Kook reluctantly let go, since he was having so much fun. He loved teasing Sohee, he loved acting like they were really lovers.
 
But that was the thing.
 
It was acting.
 
He wanted to be Sohee's lover, he wanted to be the reason why she smiles, the reason why she talks. He didn't want to act like they were lovers, he wanted them to be lovers.
 
Jung Kook sighed and walked over to the table. Sohee came after a couple of seconds and set the pancakes down along with knifes and forks and syrup. They ate in silence, enjoying the meal. If only this was true..
 
"Your a great cook, Sohee."
 
Jung Kook smiled as he tried to have a conversation with her. Sohee nodded, but didn't smile back. She hadn't smiled at all since the previous day.
 
"Th-thank you, Jung Kook."
 
Sohee replied. The two continued to eat in silence. When Sohee finished, she got up and put the dish in the sink. Jung Kook did the same as well. When Sohee was about to wash, Jung Kook spoke up.
 
"I'll wash, it's the least I can do."
 
Jung Kook smiled and washed the dishes. Sohee secretly smiled at him. It's like we're a cou- NO, SOHEE. NO. Sohee shook her head, trying to get rid of her previous thoughts. Then, she remembered Jung Kook wearing her clothes.
 
"D-do the clothes fi-fit?"
 
"Yes, they fit fine. Thank you."
 
Jung Kook turned to look at Sohee, smiling while continuing to wash  the dishes. When he finished, he dried his hands and looked at Sohee.
 
"Shall we go to school?"
 
"Y-yes."
 
And the two grabbed their book bags and headed out the door, together.
 
 
 




 

Hi! OKAY. WOW. THIS IS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER. AND IT'S JUST FILLED WITH FLUFF TOO. WOW. OKAY. THS WAS JUST LIKE. TOO LONG OTL. IT WAS PROBABLY REALLY BORING. RIGHT. UGH. I AT FLUFF. ANYWAYS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER ANYWAY LOL. IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE. UHM. YEAH. WELL. OKAY. BYEE. YOU'RE GOING TO HATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'M GOING TO MAKE IT SHORT OTL.
 
 
okay. Happy birthday Jung Kook. Even though I don't know you I person.. I love you as if I truly did. You're talented, handsome,  bet you're smart as well. You became an idol at such a young age. Lots of people admire you, like me. I want to live your dream. I wish I could be as successful and talented as you are. But it's not about me. I'm glad that you are so happy; that you're living your dream. I hope you continue to do what you love for a really long time. Even when kpop isn't popular anymore.. When I grow old..No matter what, I will always love you and Bangtan. Saranghaeyo ♡