f i f t e e n

Fragile Heart
Sohee sat on the edge of the rooftop garden located at the top of her building complex. No one ever came up, only the land lord so he could take care of the flowers.
 
Her feet and legs dangled from the edge of the building as Sohee sighed in content. Hakyeon came over and gave her a cup of water.
 
"Thanks."
 
Sohee mumbled. Hakyeon chuckled and took a sip of his water as he joined Sohee, sitting on the edge of the building as well. The two shared a comfortable silence between them. It had been years since they were here, together. After Hakyeon had started training, he barely had time to hang out with his best friend. And because of that, it just made Sohee feel even more lonely than she was. It made her scarred emotionally even more. She had to grow up lonely.
 
"I miss this; you and me together."
 
Sohee finally whispered. The wind blew quietly as Hakyeon nodded in agreement. He felt bad for leaving her for a long time. But Sohee always tried to tell him it was okay, even though truly, it wasn't okay.
 
"I do too. I'm sorry."
 
Sohee chuckled with a slightly bitter tone. She knew he never meant to leave her, but she couldn't help but think that if he hadn't left, she would be happier. She wouldn't be hated as much as she was now.
 
"Don't be sorry for following your dreams. You finally made it, and now you have millions of girls world wide loving you, hoping you would love them back."
 
"You're the only fan who I love back."
 
Sohee knew that. She only listened to VIXX. Truthfully, she only listens to music because of VIXX. If Hakyeon hadn't debuted, she wouldn't listen to music.
 
She loved the songs Hakyeon and his group sang. And the fact that they recently had a comeback with G.R.8.U, and is having promotions for Jekyll, the fact that he actually moved aside his busy schedule for Sohee, it made her happy.
 
"Do you know the word, saudade?"
 
Sohee asked Hakyeon. He looked at her, unfamiliar with such a foreign word. Hakyeon has never heard it before, most people haven't.
 
"It's the Portuguese word for a nostalgia so intense, there's no direct translation in any other language."
 
Hakyeon sat in silence. He knew the reason as to why she asked that question. By now, he felt extreamly bad- even more bad than before for leaving Sohee. Even though Sohee always told him that it was okay, that she was okay, he knew deep down that she was no where near okay. He knew she broke.
 
Sohee loved Hakyeon, and Hakyeon loved Sohee. But not in the way everyone would think. They loved each other as if they were true family. No more, no less. They could never see each other as a love interest. To them, it would practically be if that happened.
 
"I'm happy for you, you know that, right? Even though you left me-"
 
"Sorry."
 
"-I still love and see you how I use to. And like I said, please don't say sorry. It's not your fault that you wanted to become an idol."
 
"But I had to leave you alone. I was being selfish."
 
"I'm the one who's selfish for wanting you to quit your dream and stay with me."
 
Hakyeon stayed silent. He didn't know what to say to Sohee. Her words shocked him. He hadn't known that she wanted that to happen. But he wasn't mad at her. If the roles were reversed, he would act the same as Sohee did.
 
"You never told me that.."
 
"Because I wanted you to be happy. How could I have stopped my best friend from achieving his dreams? That would be the worst thing I could ever do. It's not selfish to chase after your dreams. It's selfish when another person stops you from achieving your dreams."
 
Hakyeon nodded slowly. Sohee sighed. The chilly air got to her, as she rubbed her arms together. Hakyeon noticed and gave her his blazer. She mumbled a thank you and looked out to the scenery in front.
 
Sohee got bored of talking.. Well, talking seriously. She decided to act playfull. It had been a while since she teased Hakyeon.
 
"Soooooo... Hakyeon.. Or should I say, N?"
 
Hakyeon chuckled as Sohee giggled.
 
"When can I meet VIXX? I want to meet Leo and Hongbin oppa."
 
Sohee put the emphasis on 'oppa.' Hakyeon stared at her.
 
"Did you just call them oppa?!"
 
"Yes, sir! I like them the most! They're my favorite members, hehe~ SO HANDSOME! Can I meet them, Hakyeon? Pretty please~."
 
Sohee batted her eye lashes and gave Hakyeon a small pout. He laughed at her childishness and playfully slapped her arm. Sohee chuckled, clearly giving away the fact that she was kidding.
 
"But really. I want to meet VIXX."
 
"Let's go now then. But knowing you, you'll probably freak out and die in a corner while they stare at you. I know you won't be able to talk to them, haha."
 
Sohee playfully slapped Hakyeon's arm and they both pouted together.  They both hopped off the edge of the roof, walking towards the exit. The two walked over towards Hakyeon's car and he drove off towards the VIXX dorm.
 
 
 




 

Hello~ I'm so sorry. First, I've been writing super short chapters, so I'm really sorry about that. But I promise, chapters will soon be longer. But sadly, I feel regretful to say, that the next chapter won't be long OTL. That chapter will focus on Jung Kook. Uhmm.. I don't think I'll be adding SoheexVIXX moments when they meet lol.  As for the next chapter, it's just going to be Jung Kook and Bangtan soooo~~ yeah. Thanks for all the comments, subscribers, and upvoters :) I love you all~<3 
 
I died from N.O omfg. I couldnt even. I swear, Bangtan is beautiful-- and I'm not even kidding this time, ok. oh god OTL THE FEELS I TELL YOU. Jung Kook and Jimin omfg ;-; LIKE WAE THEY SO BEAUTIFUL. I CANT WITH THEM. theyre going to be the reason for my failing grades .-. XD I pre ordered the album a while ago, ahehe <333 I LOVE WE ON OMFG THAT IS MY FAVORITE SONG OTL OTL OTL. okay. uhm. my ranting is done XD BYEEEEEEEEE.