t w e n t y f i v e

Fragile Heart
The following week had passed by with no troubles. Sohee had received her test results Thursday, and was glad to see she hadn't failed. But sadly, she still felt she did poorly.
 
Because she had received a ninety-two.
 
Of course, you know those honors kids. It's either one hundred, or you fail.
 
And that's what Jung Kook had hated most.
 
He deeply hated the fact that in life, everyone expected you to be the best. If you weren't the best, then you were a fail. And that irked Jung Kook more than anything else.
 
Of course, he got good, acceptable grades. He always received above ninety, sometimes a hundred. But that never seemed to be good enough to some people.
 
Over the weekend, Jung Kook was still busy with his group project, so he sadly couldn't hang out with Sohee. But she was okay with it since the project was more important than her.
 
Well.. In Sohee's opinion.
 
Jung Kook thought Sohee was more important, but he wanted to do good for Sohee's sake, since he knew she wanted him to get good grades in class. And getting good grades is always easier when you're in a group.
 
Sohee was watching the drama Master's Sun. She loved the drama so much, and she thought So Ji-Sub was super handsome even though he was like... Really old compared to her.
 
16 year-old girls really shouldn't like 35 year-old men.
 
But Sohee couldn't help it, he was just so handsome. And let's not forget Seo In Guk too.
 
While crying over Mr. CEO Joo Joong Won getting stabbed, someone had called her. Sohee reluctantly paused the drama, wanting to continue the heart-breaking moment.
 
She was crying as if she was the one had just lost her love; like she was Gong Shil losing Joong Won.
 
"H-hello?"
 
Sohee sniffed, wiping away her tears. The person on the other line grew extreamely worried. Why was his girlfriend crying?!
 
"Sohee?! What's wrong?! What happened?! Are you okay?! Why are you crying?!"
 
Jung Kook panicked. He was having a mini heart attack. But Sohee, on the otherhand, just chuckled.
 
"N-nothing's wrong. I'm-I'm just w-watching M-Master's S-S-- JUNG KOOK WAE!"
 
Sohee burst into tears just from mentioning Master's Sun. She couldn't handle Joong Won dying, he couldn't die. No, he musn't die. If he died, Sohee would forever be heart-broken because, in her mind, Gong Shil and Joong Won were perfect together. She couldn't stand Joong Won dying.
 
Jung Kook, on the otherhand, was really confused. Master's Sun? That new drama about ghosts? He was really confused on why Sohee was crying over that. What had happened that made her cry like she's in pain?
 
"What happened in Master's Sun, Sohee?"
 
"J-Joong Won, he-he- HE GOT STABBED! HE'S DYING, JUNG KOOK! WAE IS THIS HAPPENING?!"
 
Sohee burst into another round of tears and Jung Kook... He just had no words. He truly did not know what to say to Sohee.
 
"I-I'm sure he won't di--"
 
"HE'S GOING TO DIE JUNG KOOK! THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE HIM DIE! BUT HE CAN'T DIE! HE HAS TO BE WITH GONG SHIL! JUNG KOOK, WAE?!"
 
Sohee sobbed and sobbed. Jung Kook just tried to reassure her. 
 
At the moment, Jung Kook was with J-Hope and Taehyung. J-Hope frantically grabbed Jung Kook's phone, hearing Sohee sob over Master's Sun, he had to know what was happening. He put the phone on speaker as well, so Taehyung could hear what had happened. He was also obsessed with the drama.
 
"SOHEE WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! WHAT HAPPENED IN MASTER'S SUN?!"
 
"J-HOPE! J-JOONG WON, HE G-GOT ST--.. HE GOT STABBED!"
 
J-Hope almost dropped the phone hearing the news. Him and Taehyung were so flabbergasted. They couldn't even comprehend the news correctly. J-Hope and V were really big Gong Shil and Joong Won shippers, so the news almost killed them.
 
"N..No. T-tell me, S-Sohee.. It's.. IT'S NOT TRUE!"
 
"B-BUT IT-IT IS!"
 
Jung Kook stared at the hopelessly crying boys, J-Hope and V. He was so weirded out, he didn't know what to do. So he awkwardly just let Sohee, V, and J-Hope continue their crying session.
 
Eventually, the three stopped crying and J-Hope handed the phone back to Jung Kook. Sohee was still on the other line, waiting to talk to him.
 
"Hello?"
 
Jung Kook spoke. Sohee awkwardly laughed.
 
"S-sorry for th-that weird c-crying m-moment.. Ahehe.."
 
Jung Kook chuckled. He wasn't mad at all. He found it quite cute, actually.
 
"It's okay, Sohee. So I finished my project. Want to get ice cream with me?"
 
"S-sure. But p-promise you won't k-kiss me un-unexpectedly again.."
 
"Fine, fine. Meet me at where we got ice cream last time."
 
"O-okay."
 
The two hung up the phone and Sohee quickly went to change into something decent. With it being Saturday, Sohee didn't bother to change out of her pajamas unless she was going out.
 
And now, she was going out.
 
With her boyfriend.
 
Sohee giggled at the word 'boyfriend.' Truly, she never thought she would actually gain one. Especially one like Jung Kook, who's sweet and caring. He was like the ideal boyfriend in the eyes of everyone, and Sohee felt really lucky to have him as her boyfriend.
 
tumblr_lxtwv93EX71qak6q0o1_500_large.png
 
Sohee changed into her red batman shirt, some denim washed skinny jeans, and boots. She decided to use her black messenger bag. She nodded  her head in approvement, satisfied with her outfit. Quickly, she left her apartment to meet Jung Kook at the ice cream shop.
 
She didn't know the same of the shop, to be honest. So she had to look through the windows of every shop to see which one contained ice cream. Finally, she found it.
 
"Love2IceCream.."
 
Sohee whispered as she read the name of the shop. After indenting the name of the parlor in her mind, Sohee walked in. The bells at the top of the door jingled a nice melody and Sohee quickly spotted Jung Kook sitting down. He was looking around, waiting to see her. The two finally met eyes and Jung Kook smiled first. Sohee walked over towards where he was sitting and sat across from him.
 
"H-hi."
 
Sohee stuttered, but managed to show a small smile. Jung Kook chuckled cutely and Sohee was close to melting. Whenever he chuckled, it was like she was on Cloud 9.
 
Well, actually, she was on Cloud 9 whenever she saw Jung Kook.
 
"What ice cream do you want to eat?"
 
"Mmm.. C-cookie dough, p-please."
 
Jung Kook nodded and went to order the ice cream for the two. He had wanted strawberry this time. He walked up to the ahjumma at the cashier and ordered. She was the owner of the shop, seeing how she was the one in charge.
 
"Hi, can I get one strawberry and one cookie dough, please?"
 
"Sure. Are you and your girlfriend on a date?"
 
The nice ahjumma asked Jung Kook. Jung Kook smiled and looked towards Sohee, who seemed to be playing a game on her phone. She pouted cutely when she had lost. Jung Kook smiled and chuckled, nodding his head.
 
"Yeah."
 
"Awh, well you guys seem cute together. Come back any time now, okay?"
 
The ahjumma smiled genuinely at Jung Kook and handed him their ice cream. Jung Kook nodded, promising to come back in the near future. He took out his wallet to pay, when the owner stopped him.
 
"It's on the house today, my treat for you two love birds."
 
The owner winked and Jung Kook smiled greatfully as he bidded goodbye to the ahjumma. He walked towards his seat and handed Sohee her ice cream.
 
"Th-thanks."
 
Sohee thanked Jung Kook and smiled at him. The two continued to talk.
 
"Sohee, what's you dream?"
 
Jung Kook suddenly asked her. Sohee stopped eating for a second and put it down. She lowered her head.
 
"I-I'm not s-sure yet."
 
Sohee whispered. She really, truly hadn't thought about what she wanted to be. With her incredible grades, she could be whatever she wanted. A lawyer, surgeon, anything. But the thing was, Sohee didn't want that. She didn't know what she wanted to do, but she knew she didn't want to do any of those things.
 
Jung Kook just nodded.
 
"I want to be a singer. One day, I will be. You'll be my biggest fan, right?"
 
Jung Kook teased. Sohee laughed, but nonetheless nodded. She would for sure be his biggest fan. She'll come to all his concerts and be front row. 
 
"Good."
 
Jung Kook and Sohee continued to converse until it got late. As usual, Jung Kook walked Sohee home. They big goodbye when they reached Sohee's apartment door.
 
Little did they know that same person still watched upon them.

 

 

 
 




 

Hello ouo hehe. So most of this chapter is just blah OTL i really didn't know what to write XDD but the drama might be coming back? :o Yeah lol. S/he isn't gone yet~ Who do you think it could be? To be honest, there are three possible people it could be. You know one, and the other two have been mentioned a lot when talking about Sohee's past. But whichever one you think it is, it doesn't really matter lol. Because all the people will eventually come. BWAHAHAHAHA. Okay, well, please comment, subscribe, and upvote if you like my story, hehe c:
 
Btw, this story is coming to an end soon :( maybe only around... ten more chapters? not sure yet tbh otl