t h i r t e e n

Fragile Heart
On the way to school, people gave Sohee dirty looks. Jung Kook noticed and mentally scolded those people. Sohee just looked down, scared that something might happen. She was tired of seeing people glaring at her. She hated that. 
 
Sohee loved to be by Jung Kook's side. As long as he was there next to her, no one would really try to hurt her. But, if Jung Kook wasn't with her, then everyone would have the chance to hurt her. 
 
Sohee hated a lot about herself. Throughout her whole life, she was scared of basically every single thing. She was scared of people, thunder, she was even scared of loud noises. A tiny ant even scared her as well. Sohee hated that. She hated being scared. It showed that she was weak, and Sohee hated being weak.
 
Basically, Sohee didn't like anything about herself.
 
She found herself nerdy and unattractive. Not once in her life had anyone confessed to her. All the boys just made fun of her for being smarter than the others. Sohee even skipped a grade, and her classmates were never happy about that. They all found it weird; unusual. They hated that. Everyone was jealous. They were all jealous that they could never be as smart as Kang Sohee. So in the end, they decided to bully her to make them feel better about themselves.
 
When you're constantly being told how ugly and nerdy, and just plain terrible you are, in the end, you'll start to think that way about yourself.
 
You'll begin to agree.
 
You'll start to think that everyone is right, that you are what you're called.
 
But isn't it impossible to be ugly? Sohee never thought about what the word ugly truly meant. Maybe someone will teach her one day, what the meaning of ugly truly is. Because ugly, isn't what everyone thinks it means. It means something different.
 
The two kept on walking; they walked until they reached Sohee's locker.
 
"I guess I'll go then.."
 
"Y-yeah. And s-sorry f-for last night.."
 
"It's okay. Just.. be safe, Sohee."
 
Jung Kook turned and walked off to his locker. Sohee kept her eyes on his back. Jung Kook turned around to give her one last glance. He smiled and waved at her. All Sohee could do was stare at him. Jung Kook chuckled and walked off. Sohee realized that she was now staring at the air around her. She snapped out of her gaze and focused on getting what was needed in her locker. After getting what was needed, she slammed her locker door shut and walked to her class.
 
As time passed, Sohee's classes ended. It was now lunch time. Sohee walked to the cafeteria cautiously, looking to see if any tricks would be played on her without her notice. All day, Sohee had gotten hateful glares thrown at her. Sohee didn't care, that is, as long as they didn't hurt her physically. Since she was emotionally scarred forever, she didn't mind getting hurt emotionally. But she wasn't scarred physically.. Well, at least, not as much as emotionally.
 
Sohee took her usual seat in the back of the cafeteria. No one sat there, they all sat closer to the front. No one liked the back, and Sohee sat there, so people decided not to sit there. But Sohee didn't mind, she enjoyed being alone. No one would bother her that way, and she liked it like that.
 
Sohee took out the bento she made in the morning and ate. She made one for Jung Kook as well, but there was no way he would want to sit at the back with Sohee. He much rather sit with his friends at the front of the cafeteria, where all the popular kids ate.
 
Sohee ate happily, until she saw a shadow come upon her. Sohee stopped eating, wiped her lips, and looked up only to meet the face of a very attractive male.
 
"Huh, oppa? Wae? Why are you here?"
 
Sohee smiled and didn't stutter.

 

 
 
 




 

Hello~ Sorry for the super short chapter. I didn't want random being put in the middle. I decided to just get to the important point lol. Omfgggg. Someone came :o WHO CAME?! WHY DIDN'T SOHEE STUTTER?! And, she called him oppa :OOOOO Lmao. I guess you'll all have to find out who he is in the next chapter ;) Lol. Anyways, once again, sorry for the super short chapter~ I'll update soon~ :) Also, thanks to all you subcribers, commenters, upvoters <3 You guys are jjang! =D
 
Happy birthday Jung Kook omfg i lurb you ok never forget that <3