t w e n t y t h r e e

Fragile Heart
Suddenly, Jung Kook leaned in closer. He inched closer and closer until their nose were touching. Then, Sohee felt warm lips over hers.
 
Because Jeon Jeongguk had kissed her.
 
The two kissed for what seemed like hours to Sohee. Tears were still streaming down her face. She was so happy to hear that someone actually loved and cared for her. She was happy that finally... She wasn't alone.
 
Jung Kook and Sohee broke the kiss. Jung Kook stared lovingly at her and put a strand of hair behind her ear. He wiped a tear away with his thumb.
 
"I love you, Kang Sohee."
 
Jung Kook pecked her lips one last time before walking off to go home. Sohee chuckled softly to herself as one last tear streamed down her face. She went back inside and washed her face. Afterwards, she changed into her pajamas and sat on the couch, thinking. I think I love you too, Jeon Jeongguk. 
 
~
 
The next day had come. Today, it was Friday, the day both Sohee and Jung Kook were waiting for. 
 
Today, they would have their first date, alone.
 
Sohee got out of bed happily and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. When finished, she got out and put on her uniform. She put her hair in a ponytail and made herself some eggs and bacon. When she finished cooking and eating, she put her dish away and grabbed her backpack. After, she headed out for school.
 
She plugged in her earphones and listened to VIXX's Hyde. Just can't control~ Just can't control~ Sohee giggled quietly to herself and smiled. She was proud of Hakyeon for achieving his dreams.
 
When she arrived at school, she put away her earphones and went to her locker to collect her things for class. Afterwards, she walked to her classroom. Jung Kook passed by her and smiled, but Sohee ignored him and walked away. Jung Kook chuckled to himself. She really wasn't lying, haha. I think it's cute though. Jung Kook smiled to himself.
 
"What made you so happy?"
 
V poked Jung Kook's shoulder. Jung Kook turned to look at V.
 
"Nothing~"
 
Jung Kook sighed in content.
 
"Our maknae has a date tonight with Miss Kang Sohee~"
 
J-Hope teased. Jung Kook smiled.
 
"Really?! Wah, our maknae is all grown up!"
 
Suga laughed as the others joined in. Jung Kook glared at thm all and walked to class, leaving the giggling friends behind.
 
~
 
Finally, all classes had ended for the day. Jung Kook waited for Sohee to come out of the school. He was waiting by the school's water fountain. When Sohee came out, she saw Jung Kook waiting for her. She smiled slightly and walked over.
 
"H-hello."
 
Sohee spoke softly. Jung Kook smiled and took her hand, leading her the way to her home. The two walked to Sohee's home, enjoying the comfortable silence that took over them. Sohee smiled in content as the two walked hand in hand, there arms swinging like how it usually did. It seemed to be their thing.
 
When the two arrived Sohee's apartment complex, Jung Kook smiled at her.
 
"I'll pick you up at seven, is that okay?"
 
"Yeah, sure."
 
Sohee smiled as she put a strand of hair behind her ear. Jung Kook returned the smile and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.
 
Sohee went inside her apartment when she saw that Jung Kook had left. She looked at the time. 3:21PM.. I still have four hours left. She sat on her couch. Jung Kook came into her mind and she thought about him. If it wasn't for Jung Kook, I wouldn't have opened up to anyone. It's because of him that I can be happy.. Something my.. My parents never gave me.
 
Sohee sighed. The thought of her parents saddened her. But her sadddened heart turned into anger. She hated her parents. Yes, she was only sixteen years old and she already dispised her parents. She hated them deeply because they.. Left her.
 
When Sohee was younger,  N's family had took her in. But the year before, when she was fifteen, she had decided to move into her own apartment since she didn't want to be a burden to Mr. and Mrs. Cha. Luckily, the owner of the building was a nice man who, even though shouldn't have, let her stay in her own apartment. Sohee was forever grateful towards him.
 
Sohee's parents.. She always wondered if they really loved her, or just wanted to use her.
 
But all Sohee knew was that she never wanted to see them ever again. 
 
They treated her like , like they never even cared about her. Always being scolded for 'not working hard enough,' always being abused.. Sohee hated every bit. It made her shiver just thinking about it.
 
And so, one day, her parents grew tired of their child.
 
Sohee sighed. I don't even want to think about it.. She got up and went to take a shower before her date with Jung Kook. After showering, Sohee felt much better and smiled as she put on her dress for the night. She added light makeup as well to make her seem even brighter than she already was.
 
When finished, Sohee check the time. It was already six fifty-two. Sohee smiled at her reeflection in the mirror and went to grab her purse. Afterwards, she just sat on her couch andd waited for Jung Kook's arrival. After all, she had nothing better to do at the moment since she was all dressed up.
 
And as time passed, Jung Kook had still not come. Fifteen minutes had gone by, and Jung Kook still hadn't came to pick up Sohee. It was still early, so Sohee didn't mind at all.
 
Because after another minute had gone, the doorbell rang.
 
Sohee walked to the door and opened it. She smiled once she saw Jung Kook's handsome face. He was holding a bouquet of  white roses. He awkwardly scratched the back of his head.
 
"I always thought white roses were prettier than red ones.."
 
"Wh-white roses are-are my favorite f-flower, Jung K-Kook.."
 
Sohee smiled softly. Jung Kook grinned widely and happily as he handed Sohee the white roses.
 
"I'll go put th-these in a-a vase, then, we-we'll go."
 
Jung Kook nodded as Sohee let him into her home. She quickly added water to an unused vase she had and put the snow white roses in her vase. Afterwards, when she was done, Sohee walked up to Jung Kook. He grabbed onto her hand as the two left Sohee's apartment.
 
Jung Kook and Sohee walked for a while, enjoying the nice breeze. Sohee didn't know where they were going, but chose not to question. She wanted this to be a secret kind of thing. Sohee smiled as Jung Kook led her to his destination.
 
After a while, they arrived in front of a nice restuarant. Sohee gawked at it. Never had she gone there since the food was so expensive. 
 
"H-here?"
 
"Why? You don't like it?"
 
Jung Kook frowned as Sohee furiously shook her head no.
 
"N-no! It's not th-that! It's j-just that.. Th-this place is-is so.. Expensive.."
 
Sohee whispered. Jung Kook softened. He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear and lefted her chin.
 
"I will do everything for you, Kang Sohee. Money is not a worry, when I'm with you. Rather you like it or not, I plan to spoil you. You're my princess."
 
Sohee chuckled, but nodded. Although, she still felt bad that Jung Kook was treating her like a princess. She didn't want him to waste so much money on her.
 
The two entered the restuarant.
 
"Reservation for Jeon Jeongguk."
 
While Jung Kook was talking to the man at the desk, Sohee gaped at the inside scenery. It was beautifully decorated with a huge fountain in the middle of the reception area. The walls were white with gold decoratings on it. All Sohee could do was gape at the scene in front of her. Never had she been in such a luxorious area before.
 
The man at the desk had a waiter the two to their table. Jung Kook held out the chair for Sohee and pushed it back in once she sat down. What a gentlemen Jung Kook is.. Waaahhh. I feel so special~ Sohee giggled slightly as Jung Kook sat down in his seat. 
 
Sohee looked down at her outfit. She felt.. Out of place. She didn't think her outfit was good enough for the date.
 
Jung Kook, on the otherhand, took this time to look at Sohee. He thought she looked even more extravagent right now then any other time. She's so.. Breath-takingly beautiful. Jung Kook smiled softly at Sohee as she looked through the menu. He picked up his own and looked through it as well.
 
"Have you decided what you want to eat tonight?"
 
The waiter came over and bowed at the two. Jung Kook and Sohee both exchanged a simple nod, indicating that they were both ready.
 
"Y-yes. I-I would l-like.. Stuffed m-mushrooms, p-please."
 
"And I would like steak with mashed potatoes."
 
"Okay then. You're dinner will arrive soon."
 
The waiter bowed once again and left the two alone. Sohee smiled at Jung Kook as he smiled back. 
 
"Let's play a game!"
 
Jung Kook randomly spoke. Sohee blinked, confused. But nodded afterwards.
 
"Okay, so you say something about yourself and I'll say something about myself."
 
Sohee nodded. This is what she wanted, after all. She wanted to know Jung Kook better so why not play this game? Sohee spoke up first.
 
"My-my favorite color is-is purple."
 
"Mine is red."
 
"M-my birthday is F-February 19."
 
"Mine is September 1."
 
"I l-love to-to eat ra-ramyun."
 
"Ramyun is my favorite food."
 
Jung Kook winked at her and she blushed as she giggled. Jung Kook was too cute for her. She could never contain her feels around him. Dating Jung Kook, to her, was equivalent to a fan girl dating her 'oppa.'
 
"My favorite b-band is VIXX."
 
"Mine is Big Bang."
 
"I w-want to go to A-America one d-day."
 
"I've already been to America. It's beautiful there, really.
 
Sohee nodded. I bet it is...
 
The two continued to play until their food had finally arrived. They ate their food, but still talked as well. Sohee really enjoyed being with Jung Kook. It was like he... Was her other half.
 
When the two had finished, Jung Kook paid. Sohee tried to convince him to let her pay as well, since the restuarant was super expensive. But Jung Kook refused. In the end, Sohee gave up and they left the restuarant, hand in hand.
 
"Our date's not over yet~"
 
Jung Kook sing-songed as Sohee chuckled merrily. Nonetheless, she nodded as Jung Kook led her to his next destination. The two continued to walk, their hands intertwined and swinging back and forth, as usual.
 
"Let's get ice cream."
 
Jung Kook spoke as she smiled at Sohee. Sohee nodded and they went to the ice cream store that was not too far from where they were. Sohee ordered vanilla and Jung Kook ordered chocolate. Afterwards, they continued to their destination. Eventually, they arrived at the Han River. Sohee, for the second time this day, gawked at the scenery. It was truly beautiful.
 
Jung Kook smiled at her. He had finished his ice cream, but Sohee had not yet. He led Sohee to a nearby bench as she continued to her ice cream. Jung Kook checked the time. Now.. He smiled and looked up. Sohee turned to look at him. She wondered why he looked up.
 
"W-why are y-you--"
 
At that moment, fireworks exploded in the sky. Sohee quickly turned her head to stare at the beautiful night sky. All different fireworks shot up and exploded. All Sohee could do was stare in awe.
 
Finally, something in her mind clicked.
 
"D-did you set th-this up for-for me, J-Jung Kook?"
 
Sohee whispered softly. Jung Kook turned to look at her. He nodded. It was true, he had set this up. He called for someone to set up fireworks in the night sky for the two.
 
Because that's how much he liked Kang Sohee.
 
Sohee thought he was kidding when he said that 'money is not a worry when she was with him.' But apparently, he wasn't lying to her. The two genuinely smiled at each other.
 
Sohee her ice cream during that moment and Jung Kook chuckled at her.
 
"Silly you, you have ice cream on your lips. Here, let me get that for you."
 
Jung Kook leaned in to kiss Sohee.
 
Right at that moment, the biggest firework had exploded in the air.

 

 

 

 
 




 

Why hello there LOLOL. Well okay, this chapter was longer than expected lmao. I also came up with this as I was writing, since I didn't picture this happening in my mind before I wrote it lmao. I just thought there would barely be any fluff or XDD But meh lmao. Did you enjoy the chapter? ouo Next chapter, I'ma finish the date~ But there's not much since... Well.. The date is pretty much finished after this XDD So yeah. Uhm. Jung Kook ftw XD Lmao okay. Well. Please subscribe, comment, and upvote if you like my story :) Love you all~ <3
 
Will someone please help me I'm like freaking out cause I like a teacher.
I can't really call him my teacher since I don't have him but he teaches in my school soooo.
OTL Please help me this is way beyond bad.
 
Okay baii.
 
Check out my SuHo oneshot!!