n i n e t e e n

Fragile Heart
Six o'clock came by fast. Ever since five, Sohee had been tearing apart her closet, trying to find something decent to wear. But she struggled with the clothes she owned. She mainly had jeans and graphic muscle tees. She didn't own anything girly enough. This is what I get for not buying enough girly clothes. But skirts and dresses were never that comfortable.. Jeans and muscle tees were always the best thing to wear. Sohee stomped her foot like a little kid. She couldn't wear the dress she went to dinner with BTS. She had to wear something else. Finally, Sohee settled on an outfit not too girly, but not to tomboyish either.
 
tumblr_mnzp6oJ0LY1s407uko1_500.png
 
"Perfect."
 
Sohee whispered. Since she was going to an underground competition, wearing something too girly woulnd't fit.  This outfit was perfect for the occasion. Sohee smiled and checked the time. It was 6:45 now. Sohee waited in her living room, drinking some water in the mean time. The doorbell suddenly rang and Sohee assumed it ws Jung Kook. She somewhat rushed to get the door and fixed her skirt before opening it. It was indeed Jung Kook.
 
Jung Kook smiled at Sohee. She looks.. Wonderful. Sohee blushed, seeing that Jung Kook was eying her. 
 
"Ready to go?"
 
"Y-yeah."
 
Sohee grabbed her bag and walked out the door. She locked the door and Jung Kook held out his hand, signaling Sohee to take it. Sohee held his hand without hesitation and the two walked towards their destination, with Jung Kook leading the way.
 
They arrived soon enough. Sohee looked around the area. It gave off a comfortable feeling, like everyone who entered was welcome. Jung Kook brought her towards BTS. They were all wearing hoodies that said "Bangtan" on the front in small letters. On the back had all their names.
 
"We'll be going on last, so you can watch everyone's performance, Sohee."
 
J-Hope spoke. Sohee nodded and took a seat close by. She watched as some of the performers practiced their dancing. First up was B.A.P. They were dancing and singing to their original song "Hurricane." Sohee watched in amazement as all the members danced in sync, some of them doing crazy movements. When they were done, Sohee clapped for them and the crowd cheered. Next up was a group called Infinite. They were performing their original song "Destiny." It was a really nice and interesting song with really good dance moves. All thier moves fit perfectly like a puzzle piece. It left Sohee in awe. The third, and last performance, was Bangtan. They performed their original song "We Are Bulletproof." Sohee giggled at the name of the song.
 
But she stopped and watched in awe as they started dancing together perfectly and Namjoon was rapping. Their words were so inspirational and their dancing was beyond amazing. To put it in simple terms, their were no words to describe how great they were.
 
"The name is Jung Kook, my scale is nationwide. I pulled all-nighters at practice rooms instead of school, dancing and singing. When you guys partied, I gave up sleep for my dreams."
 
"You couldn't sing so you took on the rapper title."
 
"Throw a stone at me if you've done as much as I did. We  go hard, we have no fear."
 
Soon into the song, Jung Kook, Jimin, and J-Hope started to do crazy dances. They played with hats and threw it to the crowd when done. The moves were amazing, totally breath-taking in Sohee's eyes. She had never seen such intense dancing.
 
When the performance was over, Sohee stood up and clapped hard and loud. She was so amazed by the performance. The crowd cheered on for them the most as they got off their 'stage.' Sohee walked up to them.
 
"Y-you guys w-were a-amazing!"
 
Sohee spoke out. She hugged Jung Kook a little and complimented all of them. All the members thanked Sohee. Soon, the MC for the night was announcing the winners of tonight's competition.
 
"The winners are... BANGTAN!"
 
Everyone clapped loudly and Namjoon went to get the prize money. Sohee clapped more. She knew they would win. Seeing how determined they were, it was no doubt that they were going to win. The performance was unbelievable.
 
"You guys co-could become a-a real i-idol group."
 
Sohee said happily. Everyone thanked her. 
 
It was now eight o'clock, and Namjoon decided to treat everyone to dinner with the prize money they won. 
 
And that's how they ended up at a pizza parlor.
 
After devouring ten pies, everyone went home. Sohee was amazed for the second time that night. The boys sure could eat a lot.. If they ever come over to my house for dinner, I need to make a serving for twenty people.. Sohee giggled at her thought. When everyone was done, they all bid goodbye. Jung Kook decided to walk Sohee home again. Maybe this time, I can finally ask her.
 
The two walked home in silence. It was a nice, comfortable feel between them. When they reached Sohee's apartment complex, Jung Kook wanted to walk to her door with her. Sohee nodded and the two went up. When they reached Sohee's door, Sohee turned to smile at Jung Kook.
 
"Th-thanks for tonight, J-Jung Kook. I-I had a-a lot of fun."
 
Sohee curled a strand of hair behind her ear shyly. Jung Kook chuckled.
 
"Sohee, let's go-"
 
"See you tomorrow!"
 
Sohee gave Jung Kook a really quick peck on the cheek and basically ran into her home, embarrassed by her actions. Jung Kook stood in shock. A kiss was so much more worth it.. He thought as he touched his cheek like a crazy fan boy. Jung Kook snapped out of his trance. He walked home with a smile.
 
Sohee, on the otherhand, was basically dying inside.

 

 
 




 

Hello~~^^ OTL Sorry for the short chapter, I'm terrible at writing stuff like this XDD If Sohee and Jung Kook ever go on more 'dates,' those chapters won't be very long lmao. I'm not a very descriptive person XDD Anyways, did you enjoy? ouo Hehe. Uhm yeah. Idk what else to say now lmao. Please subscribe, comment, and upvote if you like my story :) Thanks~^^ :DDDD
 
okay so i kind of lied when i said i was back.. i have some more stories to work on right now :( so this story might take a while to update again, sorry >.< its cause im entering some writing contest and as you can see, since i update really slowly, i have to spend a little more extra time on those stories for a bit >.< im sorry :(
 
Soooo... Anyone want to check out the new story I made for a contest? It's featuring Jongup of B.A.P :)