t h i r t y o n e

Fragile Heart
When Sohee was in her house, and Jung Kook was on his way home, Sohee went to the bathroom and decided to take a nice shower. Afterwards, she was about to go to sleep, since it was already 11:00PM, but she heard her doorbell ring. Sohee furrowed her brows, confused. Who could possibly be at the door at this time of night? She walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. After seeing who it was, Sohee smiled brightly and opened the door.
 
"Hakyeon oppa!"
 
Sohee smiled and N smile back at her. He was holding a box and Sohee gaped at it before letting him in. The two sat at the couch and Hakyeon had a mischievious smile on his face.
 
"Did you really think I'd forget about your birthday?"
 
Hakyeon teased. He would have come sooner, but he was busy with schedules today, so he couldn't come. Sohee shook her head, denying it. She knew that he would come sooner or later, because, well, he never forgot her birthday.
 
"Here, open it."
 
Hakyeon gave Sohee the box and she took it in her hands. She opened the wrapping paper and then the box. Inside were seven red velvet cupcakes. Sohee was a little confused on why there was seven, but she didn't complain.
 
"I know you really like red velvet cupcakes, so here. One for me, and one for you. I figured you already had cake, so it'd be a waste to buy. Sorry I didn't get you a real gift. I didn't have time for shopping. But if you want, you can meet VIXX again."
 
"Really? When?"
 
Sohee smiled brightly. When she first met VIXX, she was really happy. The group of boys were so sweet and kind; fame didn't seem to change their personality at all.
 
"SURPRISE!"
 
Sohee's door opened, revealing the other five boys of VIXX. Sohee gaped at them, but started laughing afterwards. She motione them to come to the couch.
 
"So that's why there's seven!"
 
Sohee giggled as VIXX nodded their heads. Everyone all took one cupcake and started singing 'happy birthday' to Sohee. Sohee smiled brightly throughout the whole song.
 
"Thank you so much, guys. I love you all."
 
"We love you too, Sohee!"
 
VIXX screamed and they each took a bite out of their cupcake.
 
Today was truly the best birthday Sohee had ever had.
 
~
 
The next day had came about, and Sohee decided to call Jung Kook. She wanted the bunny to not only be hers, but to be Jung Kook's as well. She wanted the bunny to be something they both took care of; Sohee wanted to share the bunny with Jung Kook.
 
"J-Jung Kook? Do you w-want to g- go to the pet st-store with me-me?"
 
"Sure! I'll be over in a bit."
 
Sohee and Jung Kook hung up and Sohee waited patiently for Jung Kook's arrival. She ate some toast, then played with her bunny. I'll name you with Jung Kook. Sohee smiled and ruffled the bunny's hair. After a couple of minutes of playing with the new pet, the doorbell rung. Sohee carried her bunny and went to open the door. When Sohee saw that Jung Kook was at the door, she opened it and let  him in.
 
"I'll g-get my jacket, then we-we can go."
 
Jung Kook nodded as Sohee got her jacket. She slipped it over her shoulders and zipped it up. She wore a scarf and was ready to go. She met with Jung Kook out in her living room, and saw that he was playing with the bunny. Then, the reminder of naming it hit her.
 
"O-Oh. Wh-what do you want to-to name--"
 
"The bunny is a she, by the way. Haha."
 
Sohee smiled. She also wanted to know the gender of her new bunny. She loved how Jung Kook knew the answer to all her questions.
 
"Hmmm? What should we name it...? Is there any name you really like? It can be as cliche as you want, because the bunny is your bunny!"
 
Sohee giggled at Jung Kook as he smiled a goofy grin. 
 
"I-I want the b-bunny to be... To be o-ours. Our bunny, n-not m-mine. But ours."
 
Jung Kook smiled at her; a loving smile that showed Sohee that he didn't mind, but loved the idea. Jung Kook nodded childishly, wanting to take care of the bunny with Sohee.
 
"How about we name it..."
 
"Wi-Winter? Be-because her fur is-is as white as-as snow in w-winter..?"
 
"Winter? I like that! Yeah, let's name her winter!"
 
Sohee smiled happily at Jung Kook. Now, she smiled all the time because of him. Jung Kook truly was changing Sohee, and Sohee really liked that. Now, since smiling had become a dailty type of thing, as it always should have been, she's been a lot happier. Now, she was just hoping that she'd stop stuttering in front of Jung Kook.
 
Come to think of it, Sohee started to find it a little embarassing; still stuttering in front of her boyfriend. She just wanted to stop once and for all. It was starting to get really bothersome, but it wasn't something that could go away so easily. She had to do something; but what could she possibly do? Sohee didn't know; but she hoped to know sometime soon.
 
"Let's go get Winter some stuff now so she could live happily, yeah?"
 
Sohee nodded and the two left her home. Winter stayed behind, because they couldn't bring her along with them.
 
Sohee and Jung Kook took the bus to the pet store. When they arrived, the two went in and immediately looked for bunny cages and food.
 
"The cage shouldn't be too small... But not too big either."
 
Sohee nodded in agreement as Jung Kook spoke. After looking around and not finding the right one, Sohee pouted cutely.
 
"Excuse me, miss? Do you need any help?"
 
Sohee blinked, wanting to answer, but at the same time, not wanting to answer. She was still only used to talking to Jung Kook and his friends.
 
"I- uh, I--"
 
"Yes, we're trying to find a bunny cage. One that isn't too big, nor too small."
 
The worker nodded, looking at Sohee weirdly, wondering why she couldn't speak up. But nonetheless, worker walked away into the back room. After a couple minutes of waiting, she came back, holding a perfectly sized bunny cage along with some food.
 
"Since you need a cage, I figured you needed some food, too. So, here! If you're finished, you can pay at the front."
 
The worker smiled and Jung Kook nodded, thanking her. Afterwards, Sohee and Jung Kook went to the cashier. Jung Kook took out his wallet, but Sohee stopped him.
 
"I-It's okay. I w-will pay."
 
Sohee smiled, offering kindly. Jung Kook shook his head, refusing. He took out half the amount of money they needed to pay.
 
"I pay half, and you pay half, okay?"
 
Sohee knew Jung Kook was stubborn; she learned when they first met. So she agreed and the two spilt the money. Jung Kook took the cage and the food, and the two went back to Sohee's home.
 
When they arrived back, Sohee smiled upon seeing Winter. She quickly rushed over to her and lifted her up. Jung Kook smiled softly at her, thinking that Sohee was too adorable. He shook his head and chuckled as he set the cage down on an empty table.
 
"We can put it here so Winter won't be on the ground."
 
Jung Kook spoke and Sohee nodded. Jung Kook opened the cage and Sohee put Winter in it. Sohee was happy that the cage came with a water container and a little bowl for food. She filled the water container and put some food in the bowl so that Winter could eat. She smiled after seeing it doing so.
 
Afterwards, Sohee and Jung Kook spent the rest of the day on the couch, watching a romantice comedy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

Hello :) Okay, I can't deny, this chapter is a total filler OTL. I'm really sorry if it's a little boring :/ I don't really have much to write anymore, tbh.. And there's going to be one more drama scene. Afterwards, the story will be finished. I don't think it will reach 50 chapters. It might not even reach 40, idk. OTL I'm really sorry if I disappoint you all ;-;
But I hope you somewhat  enjoyed the chapter :) Please comment!! You guys never comment anymore... :(
 
And happy birthday to Jung Kook ^^ Honestly, I've lost all feels for him, but that doesn't mean I don't like or admire him anymore.  I wish him a really great and happy birthday <3