f o u r t e e n

Fragile Heart
I have a feeling that you're all going to be super disappointed with who this 'oppa' is lmao. I'm sorry, ok? I just love him a lot LOLOL.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

"Huh, oppa? Wae? Why are you here?"
 
Sohee smiled and didn't stutter. Her smile was full out real. The man above her was someone so special that Sohee loved dearly. He felt the same as well towards Sohee. The male ruffled Sohee's hair and smiled at her.
 
"I came to see you. It's been a while, so I thought I should stop by since it's lunch.."
 
The male rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, but still kept his smile on his face. Sohee's smile grew wider and motioned him to sit down next to her. She grabbed her chopsticks and put some rice and kimchi on a spoon. She told the male to open his mouth wide and he did so. Sohee fed the male food and they both laughed together.
 
"What the hell is she doing?!"
 
"Why is Kang Sohee with-with--?!"
 
"OH MY GOD WHY IS HE WITH KANG SOHEE?!"
 
"She's actually talking normally!"
 
"Wh-why-- h-how is--WHAT?!"
 
Sohee and the male kept eating, but heard the talking around them. The girls were all squeeling, but at the same time, furious that he was with her. The male suddenly spoke up, asking,
 
"Why do the people around here sound like they don't like my precious Sohee?"
 
The male had a worried expression take over his face. Sohee put her chopsticks down and just stared at her lap, trying to come up with a way to tell the male everything without having him worry about her. She already felt like such a burden towards him, she didn't want to cause anymore.
 
"B-because they don't.."
 
"WHAT?!"
 
The male stood up furiously, obviously mad. How can they not like Kang Sohee, the most beautiful, smartest, and kindest girl he knew?! The male was outraged, but softened upon seeing Sohee's sad written face. He carefully sat back down and carrassed Sohee's hair as tears slowly slid down her face.
 
Sohee hated crying in public, especially in school, but if her best friend was there with her, then she would just cry in front of him, no matter how hard she tried not to.
 
"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SOHEE?!"
 
Everyone in the cafeteria stopped breathing. It became dead silent. The only thing you could hear was Sohee's quiet sobbing. Sohee looked up and saw him coming. The male beside her looked up at Sohee, then at the other man, confused.
 
"Is he talking to me?"
 
The male pointed at his self while asking Sohee. Sohee shrugged as the other male came towards them. 
 
"Sohee, what happened?! What's wrong?! Why are you crying?! What did this guy do to you?!"
 
The man gently grabbed Sohee and pushed her into his arms, Sohee's face slamming into his chest. She suddenly forgot how to breathe as she looked up at the male. When Sohee realized the situation, she got out of the mans' grasp.
 
"Look, I don't care that you're an idol, that you're N of VIXX! What did you do to Sohee?!"
 
"Dude, what's your problem? I didn't do anything."
 
N spoke calmly. He didn't want to start a fight, especially with someone he didn't know at all. Though, he was pissed at male for jumping to conclusions to quickly thinking it was his fault Sohee was crying.
 
"Then why-"
 
"JUNG KOOK! STOP!"
 
Sohee grew annoyed and looked at Jung Kook with a slight glare. Jung Kook took a step back, surprised Sohee was looking at him with such a hurtful way. He had never seen her like this whilst N just chuckled, amused. It wasn't very often that Sohee would lose her temper like this.
 
Sohee walked towards N, her tears no longer in sight. She was calm now. Sohee looked up at N, a smile forming her lips as she saw him chuckle.
 
"Let's go."
 
"You have school."
 
"Can we just go, please?"
 
Sohee batted her eye lashes with a puppy dog facial expression. N chuckled and gave him. Sohee hugged him and left the cafeteria. Jung Kook stared at them in awe. He had never seen this side of Sohee before. He liked it, but was so sad. She was being like this towards Cha Hakyeon, N, of VIXX, a freaking idol, but not Jung Kook? Jung Kook sat down in Sohee's seat. His friends joined him. They decided not to speak to Jung Kook, upon seeing his sad and disappointed facial expression. Namjoon sighed, wondering what he should do to cheer up the poor love struck boy.

 

 

 
 
 




 

 
Okay. Who else died of Jung Kook feels for the teaser.
 
 
Annyeong~ ^^ Sorry for another short chapter OTL. I just didn't want to add Sohee and N's time together in this chapter~ The next chapter might be short as well because it will most likely, but idk yet, only contain Sohee and N moments~ Keke. Sorry. I just really like N and G.R.8.U is just a wonderful song that I just- I can't. Yes, I prewrote this chapter bwahaha. It was wrote on
August 2nd~~ AHAHA. I'm such a mean author. ANYWAYS! I hope you all enjoyed~ Surprised that N made an appearance? x3