f i v e

Fragile Heart
Days passed. Jung Kook very rarely talked to Sohee, and when they did talk, it was only for a second. Every time Jung Kook would try to talk to the shy lady, she would murmur a simple 'hello' and walk away quickly.
 
This made Jung Kook think. It made him think hard.
 
Why is it that Sohee is so shy? What happened in her past? Jung Kook always wondered those questions; they never seemed to leave his mind. Jung Kook badly wanted to know the answers, but would it hurt to ask? Would it hurt Sohee to ask about her past?
 
Jung Kook didn't want to know. He didn't want to risk hatred from Sohee again. He kept his mouth shut. Besides, they weren't even friends, not even close. Sohee didn't even call Jung Kook an acquaintance. She didn't want to.
 
Sohee felt Jung Kook was a nice person. She hasn't met anyone who hadn't hate her. Or maybe he just didn't hate her yet. 
 
Sohee was so mean to Jung Kook, or as so she thought. Every time he would try to talk to her, Sohee wanted to get away from him, no matter how nice of a boy he was. Sohee just didn't want him to think she actually trusted him. That was something she couldn't and didn't want to do. If Jung Kook thought Sohee trusted him, then she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.
 
She didn't want him to think that way because she didn't trust Jung Kook. No way would she ever. 
 
When you're hurt so badly in the past, things change in the future.
 
Sohee sighed while copying down notes in class. She was tired, she was sad. All her life, she had no one that loved her. But then Jung Kook entered my life.. But does he even love me? Aish, what am I thinking.. Sohee sighed. She continued to copy down the notes. She kept thinking about Jung Kook. What was her feelings towards him? What did he mean to her? What did she mean to him? Sohee didn't know. She was frustrated.
 
Sohee didn't know how Jung Kook felt. She couldn't feel the loving vibe coming from him. People within miles could see and feel very well how big his feelings for Sohee was. It was like his heart was attached to his sleeve.
 
But Sohee didn't notice, she couldn't notice. She refused to think him of any other way than just a mere man she randomly knows. Sohee hated the idea of thinking Jung Kook any other way.
 
But only if she knew.. If only Kang Sohee knew how much Jung Kook loved her, would she change?
 
Although, how could Jung Kook love Sohee? Is it really possible to love someone you barely knew? For Jung Kook, yes. He loved Sohee. From the moment he saw her, he knew that Sohee would be his love forever, and ever.
 
Jung Kook sat in the classroom opposite of Sohee's. He was right across the hall. He turned to look out the class window, he saw Sohee working. Beautiful... Jung Kook found himself always thinking about Sohee. No matter what, she would never leave his mind. Jung Kook always tried to think of something, anything else other than Sohee. But that was impossible for him. Even with his friends, he never seemed to pay attention anymore. He could only think about the shy girl that went down in history in Jung Kook's heart.
 
If only Kang Sohee knew, if only...
 
When class ended, Sohee gathered her books and walked out the door. Lucky for Jung Kook, they left each other's classroom at the same time. Jung Kook smiled.
 
"Sohee!"
 
Sohee stopped and stared at Jung Kook. Her stare melted Jung Kook, it hurt him. Those feels, I tell you.
 
"Hi, Sohee."
 
Sohee didn't smile, she didn't speak. Sohee just nodded and walked away. Jung Kook just stared at her from behind, as she walked away. The BTS members came by and Jimin put an arm over Jung Kook's shoulder.
 
"You just got ignored by the most hated girl in school."
 
Jimin chuckled and patted Jung Kook's back. Jung Kook hung his head down low and walked away. This has happened many times before, it happens almost everyday. But now that Jimin had said the word ignore to Jung Kook, he realized that it was ignoring. Was she really shy? Or does Sohee hate everyone as well?
 
School was over now, and all the BTS members went to a nearby cafe. Namjoon spoke up.
 
"Why are you so curious about that Sohee girl, Jung Kook?"
 
Jung Kook stayed silent and played with his hands. It's because I love her.. But Jung Kook couldn't say that. His friends would not only think weirdly of him, but would tease the maknae as well.
 
"Well?"
 
Jin asked, curious as well. Everyone was pretty curious, but Jung Kook didn't answer.
 
"YOU LIKE HER!"
 
V shot up and shouted. He smiled widely and pointed at Jung Kook while jumping up and down. Everyone's eyes grew wide, but Jung Kook continued to look down and play with his fingers.
 
"DON'T DENY IT, JUNG KOOK!"
 
V kept shouting, but no one said a word. It was silent around them. V got the message and sat back down. Suga cleared his throat to break the awkward silence.
 
"Do you, Jung Kook?"
 
Jung Kook looked up and nodded. Of course, the poor maknae would fall in love with someone as weird as Sohee. But Jung Kook doesn't think she's weird. He thinks she is perfect, because Jung Kook was once like her.
 
"Wae? Every time you two talk, she walks away from you.."
 
J-Hope says. Jung Kook smiles at everyone.
 
"It is because I was once like Sohee, I was once just like her. I do not love her out of pity, I love her because of who she is. I can get her to change. I can get Sohee to show who she really is, not some scared shy little girl. I can break free the real Sohee, just watch. Everyone will watch."
 
Jung Kook smiled and got up. He walked away from his friends, leaving them all baffled. Jung Kook walked home smiling, still thinking about Sohee. I know I can change her..
 
"Aish, that maknae. When is he not weird?"
 
Jin spoke. Namjoon shook his head.
 
"The boy witnessed his first love, leave him be."
 
And so Jung Kook spent the rest of the day thinking of Sohee, thinking how he can change her. He will do what no one has ever done for her. He will do whatever it takes to see Kang Sohee smile.
 
Because Kang Sohee has a beautiful smile that shines throughout the world.
 
 
 




 

Heyyy~^^ Ahehe, sorry for the short chapter. But meh, I didn't feel like writing much, sorry XDD Yeah, so, uhm, Jung Kook is going to try to change Sohee somehow. We will find out in the next chapters. I hope you all enjoyed the upadate, please expect more to happen :) And thanks for the 69 (ahehe ;D) subscribers~ :D  And omg, did you see BTS's new music video for We are Bulletproof Pt. 2 ?! THAT WAS AMAZING~~~ =DDDD Also, I've created yet another story :D OTL. I MAKE TOO MANY. Anyways, this story features Kim Myungsoo and Lee Sungyeol of Infinite :) I hope you all subscribe or at least check it out! :)