t h i r t y

Fragile Heart
The following Monday came by quickly, and Sohee got out of bed with a smile. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, combed her hair, and lastly, wore her uniform. She was happy that Jung Kook's mother didn't dislike her anymore, and cut off the marriage deal. She ate her breakfast, which consisted of toast and scrambled eggs, while thinking of the things she could do with Jung Kook in the future. Now that she was sure that there was no one to hurt their relationship anymore, they could freely go on dates and be together with no disruptions.
 
Sohee grabbed her backpack and left for school once she finished eating. She hummed to her favorite songs and held her phone close to her. A vibration came from her phone, and Sohee saw that she had gotten a text from Jung Kook.
 
To: Sohee
From: Jung Kook
 
Let's go on a date after school~ :)
 
Sohee smiled and replied back almost immediately.
 
To: Jung Kook
From: Sohee
 
Sure, of course :D Where are we going? ^^
 
Sohee showed a completely different side of her when texting. She would sound happy and cheerful, and you would think that there was nothing wrong with her.
 
Sohee practiced tricks like that a lot.
 
To: Sohee
From: Jung Kook
 
It's a secret ;)
 
Sohee giggled and put her phone away once she reached her stop. Bowing to the bus driver, Sohee got off the bus and headed towards the gate of the school. She entered the school and went straight to her locker. Collecting her things, Sohee shut her locker and went to her first period class when she was done. 
 
First, second, third, and fourth period went by terribly slowly. Perhaps, it was because Sohee was basically dying inside. She was impatient and wanted to see Jung Kook. Though, lunch had finally come, and Sohee couldn't wait to go into the cafeteria.
 
Walking gracefully, Sohee reached the lunch room and went straight to Bangtan's table. All the members were already there, chatting away. Taehyung was first to notice Sohee's presence.
 
"Hey, Sohee!"
 
Sohee looked at him, not wanting to be rude by walking away, but also not wanting to talk to him. Sohee knew Taehyung least, so she thought being with him was quite awkward... So Sohee decided to wave her hand. She turned to look at Jung Kook, who motioned her to sit next to him. The eight people started a conversation, and Sohee would reply sometimes. She still wasn't really used to talking with others, though she had been dating Jung Kook for a while now. She still felt uncomfortable with Bangtan just a little bit. Sohee still even felt uncomfortable with Jung Kook. Or, well, not uncomfortable, but shy. Sohee was very shy around Jung Kook, but it was only because she liked him so much. She hated to be humiliated, and she thought, the more she talked, the more easily humiliated she would be. So she kept quiet most of the time.
 
Lunch had finally ended, and everyone had parted ways to go to their next class. Sohee didn't really want to go, but she knew she had to. She never skipped class, and she was for sure not going to start now.
 
Though, eventually, school had come to an end. Sohee quickly went to her locker and grabbed her things. Afterwards, she walked to the front of the school. When she got there though, Jung Kook was no where to be seen. Sohee was really confused, because usually, Jung Kook was the one waiting for her. Sohee, looking around, spotted J-Hope and went to him.
 
"J-Hope, wh-where's J-Jung Kook?"
 
J-Hope looked up from his phone and smiled. He put his hand held device away and straightened, keeping that gorgeous grin on his face.
 
"Well, you see, Jung Kook got a little busy, so he sent me to pick you up. So leggo~!"
 
J-Hope jetted out his arm indicating Sohee to slip her arm into his. Sohee raised a brow, but nonetheless, complied to his wish. Their arms hooked and J-Hope started to march to an unknown area. Sohee had no idea where they were going.
 
Eventually, J-Hope brought Sohee to a home. A home she had never been nor seen before. Being confused, Sohee tilted her head in confusion.
 
"Wh-where are w-we?"
 
Sohee asked, more confused than she should have been. J-Hope shook his head, refusing to spill the details. Sohee huffed as she puffed out her cheeks, irritated that J-Hope wouldn't tell her where they were. J-Hope turned to look at her and laughed, and immediately, Sohee stopped pouting, but frowned instead. Though, J-Hope continued to laugh.
 
He dragged Sohee to the front of the door. He took out keys and stuck them in the key hole. He opened the door afterward and urged Sohee to go in first.
 
"W-why? I-I don't w--"
 
"SURPRISE!"
 
Sohee and J-Hope were already inside the home, and J-Hope the lights. Sohee gasped as a bunch of streamers came floating down all over her. Sohee, being surprised, looked at the six boys (excluding J-Hope) in confusion.
 
"Happy birthday, Sohee!"
 
And that's when it hit Sohee. It was her birthday! But how could she have forgotten, but Jung Kook knew?
 
"H-how did y-you--"
 
"A little birdie told me."
 
Jung Kook winked at Sohee as he came to her, embracing her petite body. Sohee laughed, but still was confused. Who could the birdie have been? Sohee didn't know; but she didn't care as well. The fact that he knew her birthday was good enough for Sohee. Sohee was beyond happy, and a tear rolled down her cheek from happiness. This was something she never would have expected.
 
Every year, Sohee ignored the fact that it was her birthday. The only one to remind her of the special day was her apartment complex owner. Ah, so it must have been him. No one else knew my birthday. Sohee shook her head and chuckled, making a mental note to thank the ahjussi later on. Sohee wiped the tears of joy from her eyes and proceeded to hug all the other Bangtan members.
 
"Th-thank you so m-much."
 
All the members of Bangtan shrugged it off, saying that the party was nothing, that it was the least they could do for her. Sohee continued to laugh, and she had a feeling she'd be laughing the entire day.
 
All eight people started to play games and everyone had a wonderful time. By now, it had reached 6:00PM. 
 
"CAKE TIME!"
 
Jimin shouted and everyone rushed to the kitchen. 
 
"Wh-who's house is th-this?"
 
Sohee completely forgot to ask the question earlier, and only remembered now. Jimin replied, saying that it was his house. Sohee nodded her head, complimenting his home. Jin handed a knife over to Sohee, telling her that she should be the one to cut her cake.
 
It was a large, rectangular shaped cake with pink frosting bordering it. In the middle, it had the words "Happy Birthday Kang Sohee!" with a smiley face in the middle. Sohee chuckled at the cake, loving it. Sohee gladly took the knife to cut the cake, cutting large pieces for everyone. Afterwards, everyone took a plate and ate their slice of cake. Sohee loved it; the cake was a strawberry icecream cake, Sohee's favorite.
 
"It-it tastes a-amzing."
 
Sohee complimented, wanting to eat more. Everyone nodded their heads, totally agreeing. 
 
Everyone finished eating their slice and put the rest of the cake away. 
 
"Time for presents now!"
 
Taehyung shouted, excited. Though none of the Bangtan members really knew Sohee, they still loved and treated her as if she was their little sister, so in the end, everyone got her something. 
 
Sohee shook her head, shocked; not believing that everyone got her a present.
 
"R-really? You-you all got m-me something? N-no way!"
 
Sohee continued to shake her head. She was so baffled, and she felt really guilty. None of them had to get her anything, but here they were, everyone taking out a present for her. Tears started to stream down her face as she saw the presents.
 
Jin, being the oldest, gave out his present first. The box he took out was rather large, and Sohee wondered what it could be. She took the box from his hands and opened it. Her eyes widened, really liking the jacket she recieved.
 
570088934_001_normal.jpg
 
"Th-thank you so much, I-I love it."
 
Sohee smiled, while she spoke her true thoughts. She truly thought the jacket was lovely.
 
Next to give her a present, was Suga. It wasn't big, but sometimes, the smallest presents are better. Sohee reluctantly took it, and carefully ripped the wrapping paper. She gasped once she saw the expensive item.
 
"You-you got me B-Beats? But-but, they're r-really expens-sive!"
 
Sohee exclaimed, flabbergasted. She tried to give them back to Suga, saying that it was way to expensive for her to accept, but he refused, and in the end, Sohee gave up. Suga was a really stubborn person, and Sohee learned that. Next, to give her a present, was J-Hope. J-Hope took out his present and handed it to Sohee. Sohee opened the present and smiled when she saw it. J-Hope had gotten her cookbook. He knew that Sohee enjoyed cooking a lot, and she was fairly good at it.
 
"Th-thank you, J-Hope. I'll be s-sure to use it."
 
Sohee spoke softly as she hugged J-Hope. Truthfully, a cookbook really was something she wanted.
 
Next to give her something was Namjoon. His presents didn't seem very large, but not very small eithr. Sohee carefully took the present; it was fairly heavy. Sohee opened the wrapping paper and gasped when she saw it. He had given her a portable CD player. Sohee smiled at Namjoon gratefully, speaking her thanks.
 
Jimin and Taehyung were next. The two had decided to combine their presents together, getting Sohee all of the VIXX albums. Sohee was ecstatic. She loved VIXX a lot because of N, and receiving all their albums was one of the best presents she could ever get. She didn't own any, so getting all of them from Jimin and Taehyung was a big and great present to her. She hugged the two boys and thanked them.
 
Lastly, it was Jung Kook's turn to give out his present. But, he shook his head.
 
"It's a secret."
 
Jung Kook softly spoke. Sohee nodded, but was eager to know what he could have possibly gotten. She already received wonderful presents from the Bangtan boys, so she didn't know what to expect from Jung Kook.
 
~
 
Eventually, the party ended and everyone left Jimin's home. They all wished Sohee one last time, a happy birthday, and then, they were all off. Jung Kook walked Sohee to the bus stop, and was going to walk her home as well. It was silent on the way to Sohee's home. Sohee was really tired from the party and just slept on Jung Kook's shoulder. He smiled lovingly at her a pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
 
When it was time to get off the bus, Jung Kook softly woke Sohee up. Sohee stirred, but eventually, woke up and slowly walked to her home with Jung Kook. It was silent again, and Jung Kook swayed Sohee's hand and his hand. Sohee smiled softly, remembering every memory of Jung Kook doing this.
 
Jung Kook and Sohee arrived at Sohee's apartment door. Now, it was time to give Sohee her present.
 
"Wait right here, I'll be back."
 
Jung Kook spoke softly, pecking Sohee quickly on her cheek before dashing off. Jung Kook ran to the ahjussi's apartment; his present was with him. Jung Kook rang the doorbell and patiently waited for the elder to open it. After a few seconds of waiting, the ahjussi opened the door with the present in his hand.
 
"Thank you, ahjussi."
 
"It's no problem, Jung Kook. Good luck! And tell Sohee I said happy birthday."
 
Jung Kook nodded and was off, running back to Sohee. Sohee was still waiting for Jung Kook, swaying back and forth on her feet. She saw Jung Kook and wondered what he was holding. The box was rather large, and Sohee couldn't guess what it could possibly be.
 
Jung Kook arrived in front of Sohee and had a wide grin plastered on his face. He handed Sohee the gift.
 
"Open it when you get home, okay? I have to go now. Happy birthday, Sohee. I love you."
 
Jung Kook spoke, kissing Sohee on her lips. Sohee closed her eyes and kissed him back. Eventually, Jung Kook broke the kiss and smiled at her warmly. Then, he was off. When Sohee was for sure that he was gone, she went into her apartment. She set down her things and walked over to the couch, still holding Jung Kook's present.
 
Carefully, Sohee lifted up the lid of the box and gasped. Her eyes went wide and held the fluffy creature in front of her with shaky hands. Jung Kook had gotten her a bunny!
 
"Awh, well aren't you a cutie?"
 
Sohee spoke softly, caressing the bunny. She laughed  happily and looked into the box more. In it was some bunny food. Sohee opened the bag of food and poured some into the box, setting down the bunny in it. She promised to get the bunny a cage the next day.
 
Sohee was beyond happy. Jung Kook had given her such a cute gift that she really loved. 
 
"Thank you, Jung Kook."
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

Heyyy!! :) I hope this chapter wasn't super long and super boring too lolol. It was hard thinking of presents to give to Sohee XDD So yeah, it was her birthday and sterff. I hope this chapter wasn't terrible omfg. It took me forever to write XDDD I hope you all enjoyed it. I don't really have much to say lol.
Anyways, thank you to all my subscribers, upvoters, and commentors :) I still love you all~ <3