t w e n t y

Fragile Heart
The next day came by. Sohee woke up feeling really tired. She got out of bed and went to do her business in the bathroom. When done, she went to put on her school uniform. She walked into the kitchen to make herself some cereal. After eating, she washed her bowl and spoon, grabbed her backpack, and headed out the door for school.
 
Sohee casually walked to school, thinking on her way. Am I.. Dating Jung Kook? We are.. Somewhat of a couple now.. Right? But then.. I-I.. I don't know exactly how I should act or feel.. I mean... I know very little of Jung Kook.. I want to know more.. A lot more. I want to stop stuttering in front of him as well. But.. How do I do that when I'm still so scared of being abandoned again? He can't just say 'I'll never leave you' and then I'll automatically stop stuttering. It.. It has to be different.. But how? Aish.. I need Hakyeon oppa. Sohee was thinking so much, she didn't even realize that she was already in front of the school gates. Sohee heaved a big sigh and walked into the building.
 
Collecting her books, Sohee rummaged through her locker. When done, she shut it close and walked to her class. She was a bit early, so Sohee used that time to listen to VIXX. After a couple minutes, the bell rang and the teacher came in. Sohee put her things away and listened to the teacher.
 
After morning classes had ended, Sohee put her books away and headed towards the cafeteria. When she entered, someone had called her name.
 
"Sohee!"
 
Sohee turned her head, trying to find the person calling her name. After a little searching, she saw Jung Kook waving his hand high up in the air so Sohee could see. Sohee slightly smiled and walked over to the table Jung Kook sat with his friends. Sohee heard slight gasps and some rude comments on the way, but chose to ignore them.
 
Sohee arrived at the table and took a seat next to Jung Kook. He smiled lovingly at her and Sohee slightly smiled. She liked Jung Kook, but she still felt as if.. Something was missing. Something was bothering Sohee deeply. She thought about the thoughts she had earlier in the day. But she wanted to be happy in front of Jung Kook, so she set those thoughts aside.
 
"Sohee, let's hang out after school today, yeah?"
 
Sohee nodded happily as she ate her lunch. The other boys around them were just talking amongst themselves. They knew that if they were to , never again would they see daylight.
 
Soon, lunch had ended. Jung Kook walked Sohee to her classroom. When they arrived, Jung Kook gave Sohee a quick peck on the cheek and they parted ways. Sohee blushed madly, embarrassed. She walked to her desk with her face all red. Soon, a shadow casted upon Sohee. She looked up.
 
It was Jaehwa and Yunhee, Subin's friends. Sohee heard Jaehwa scoff, as well as Yunhee.
 
"Look, you little . I don't care if you got Subin expelled, I'm still watching you. I'm not afraid, and neither is Yunhee. So you better watch out, because we aren't the only ones out to get you. Look around, all the girls are glaring at you. Yunhee and I are not alone, so I suggest you watch your back the next couple of days."
 
Jaehwa walked away with a glare as Yunhee followed her. Sohee looked around, and sure enough, all the girls were glaring at Sohee. I thought I was done with this... Sohee sighed as the bell rang for class and the teacher came in.
 
After class, Sohee walked towards her locker to get her backpack. After she finished packing, she walked to Jung Kook's locker. She saw him packing his bag and smiled as she strode over. Sohee tapped Jung Kook's shoulder lightly and he turned around. A smile quickly formed on his beautiful lips.
 
"Hey, Sohee. Just let me finish packing and then we'll go."
 
Sohee nodded as Jung Kook finished packing. When he was done, he intertwined Sohee's hand with his. Sohee smiled and blushed, remembering the past memories. She loved how their hands fit together like a puzzle piece.
 
"S-so where a-are we going?"
 
Sohee asked as she looked up at Jung Kook. Jung Kook smiled at her.
 
"You'll see~"
 
He sang happily. Sohee nodded as she let Jung Kook bring her to wherever their destination was. They walked happily as Jung Kook swayed their arms back and forth. This small action made Sohee's heart flutter like a butterfly. She remembered everytime he had done this. Sohee sighed in content as Jung Kook looked down at her. He smiled that heart warming smile that always made Sohee's legs weak.
 
After about ten minutes of walking, Sohee and Jung Kook were standing in front of a large house. Sohee gaped at the house in awe. I can't even call it  a house, it's more like a mansion! Sohee thought. She turned to look at Jung Kook.
 
"D-don't tell m-me. You-you live h-here?!"
 
Sohee looked at him in awe. Jung Kook smiled and nodded. He walked her into the house as Sohee tried to comprehend it. She hadn't known that Jung Kook had lots of money.
 
"Waaahhh~ Yeppeundan~!"
 
Sohee gaped as looked at the beautiful garden before her. The gardener smiled at Jung Kook and Sohee as Jung Kook waved back. When they arrived at the door, Jung Kook took out his keys to open it. They entered Jung Kook's home. He motioned Sohee to follow him, and she did. He brought her up the stairs and into his bedroom. Sohee smiled. His room looks so nice. Jung Kook ly to be greeted by Sohee's smiling face. Her smile can light up the world even when the lights are out.  Jung Kook smiled back. Jung Kook sat on his bed as he motioned for Sohee to do the same, so she sat next to him.
 
"You're-you're house is beautiful, J-Jung Kook.."
 
"Thanks. Do you want anything?"
 
"N-no thanks. I'm o-okay."
 
Jung Kook shrugged. He got off from his bed and walked to his door, where there was an income. He pressed a button and spoke into it.
 
"Can I please have two glasses of water sent up to my room?"
 
"Sure thing, Jung Kook."
 
"Thanks."
 
Jung Kook walked back to his bed and sat next to Sohee. Sohee's mouth had formed a small 'o.'
 
"Y-you can-can ju-just--"
 
"Yupp."
 
"Waaahh~!"
 
Jung Kook chuckled. Sohee was like a little kid, despite all her troubles. What kind of childhood did she live? What happened in her past that made her stutter and be so nervous? What changed Kang Sohee? Jung Kook thought. Those questions always came across him. He wanted to know the absolute truth about Kang Sohee.
 
"Sohee-ah?"
 
"Mmm, y-yes?"
 
Sohee looked at Jung Kook. 
 
"Tell me about your past; who you are; how your childhood was; why you.. Stutter."
 
Jung Kook whispered. Sohee looked at him. She was slightly taken aback from the sudden statement questions. Sohee turned away and sighed.
 
"I-.. It's com-complicated, J-Jung Kook. I'm-I'm not ready to-to t-tell a-anyone y-yet."
 
Jung Kook nodded, understanding. Suddenly, someone knocked on his door. Jung Kook went to open it. A man holding two glasses of water was there. Jung Kook took the two glasses and thanked the man. He walked back and sat down next to Sohee, handing her a glass. She mumbled a thank you.
 
"Wh-what about y-you?"
 
Sohee was wondering if she should ask or not, not knowing if it was as sensitive of a topic to him as it was to her. Jung Kook sighed. It must be sensitive to him as well.
 
"Y-you d-don't have to-to tell me if-if you a-aren't ready, J-Jung Kook."
 
Jung Kook nodded. Throughout the their time, they shook of the topic about family. They just randomly talked until it had turned 5:00PM. 
 
"I-I have to g-go now."
 
"I'll walk you home, is that okay?"
 
Sohee smiled and nodded her head. They left Jung Kook's room and walked out of the house. They walked into the direction of Sohee's apartment complex. Lucikly, she had been in this area before, so she knew where to go. Jung Kook once again intertwined their hands and swayed them back and forth. The walk was quiet, yet not awkward. It was a calm silence as the two enjoyed their walk.
 
Soon, they had arrived in front of Sohee's apartment. Jung Kook walked Sohee up to her door. The two let go of each other's hands and smiled at each other.
 
"I-I had fun to-today."
 
"I did too."
 
The two love birds smiled at each other.
 
"Sohee, there's something I've been meaning to ask you."
 
Jung Kook breathed out. Sohee looked at him in confusion, wondering what Jung Kook wanted to ask her. She urged for him to go on.
 
"L-.. Let's go on a date, Kang Sohee. Friday night."
 
Jung Kook let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in. Sohee's jaw dropped slightly, shocked by his proposal. But she smiled back at him.
 
"J-Jung Kook.. I-I would love to-to  go on a d-date with y-you.."
 
Sohee blushed as she turned to look away. Jung Kook smiled widely.
 
"R-really?!"
 
This time, it was Jung Kook's time to stutter instead of Kang Sohee.
 
"R-really."
 
Sohee smiled widely at him. She quickly gave Jung Kook a peck on the cheek and ran into her house afterwards. Jung Kook smiled to himself more and walked home. I finally asked.. And she said yes! Jung Kook did a victory dance in his mind. Sohee, on the other hand, had done the same as the previous day.'
 
Kang Sohee was dying of feels.

 

 
 




 

Hii~~^^ Hehe. SO FINALLY!! JUNG KOOK ASKED SOHEE OUT ON A DATE =DDDD LOL. I've been meaning for this to happen XDD How wonderful, don't you think? XD Anyways, there's something I want to tell you. In this story, I'm going to be following  the Korean age. So Jung Kook is seventeen while Sohee is sixteen. They're juniors in high school while the rest of BTS, I've made them all seniors.. Yeah XD Lol. Sooo.. I hope you liked the chapter c: Thanks for all the subscribers, comments, and upvotes^^ <3
 
I'm really sorry for the lack of updates recently. I think I'm going to put this story on hiatus for a little while. And no, it's not because I don't have any ideas or that I've lost motivation or anything like that. It's simply because I need to work on other things for a while. So please be patient with me.  I promise, once I'm doing with almost everything, this story will be back to it's usual one week update. Once again, I'm truly sorry. But thank you so much for the support I have <3