t w o

Fragile Heart
After another long day of school, Sohee goes home. Throughout the day, people kept giving her glares, but the lady stayed emotionless. No signs of feeling whatsoever. Sohee just ignored all of them, especially the girls.
 
Words have been spread all around campus when Sohee entered school today. Everyone was hating on her more than usual. Dirty glares, the "accidental" abuses. But Sohee didn't care. She stayed the same, scared inside, but emotionless outside. People tried to make her feel terrible. They called the poor girl names, they tripped her, one even went up to her crying, saying that it was "her fault." But, what was her fault? What did Kang Sohee do?
 
Jung Kook watched as Sohee got abused all day. Emotionally and physically, Sohee got hurt. But alas, our poor Jung Kook couldn't do anything to help his girl. If he did, the lady would get hurt even more, no matter how much he threatened people not to hurt her. All day, he kept thinking about what he should do. After all, it was his fault that his love was getting hurt.
 
But nothing seemed to come to mind. He figured that there was nothing he could possibly do to help Kang Sohee.
 
Sohee was confused throughout the whole day, why this was all happening to her. She thought that maybe people just couldn't stand her anymore. But that was impossible. If so, then why would someone cry to her face and say it was her fault?
 
Sohee kept thinking, even when she reached the door to her apartment. What was it that I did? I don't understand... Sohee sighed as she took out the keys and opened the door. She plopped onto her bed, lying down, still thinking. Was it something that I said? No, I didn't talk yesterday. Only to the three girls and Jung Kook.
 
That's when a light bulb formed on the head of the girl.
 
"It was Jung Kook. It was what he did, his protection towards me."
 
Sohee whispers. She puts everything together. No wonder why it was the girls who were hurting me.. Sohee sighed. Poor, poor Sohee.
 
She did not know what was going to come her way.
 
The next day came about, and Sohee walked to school as usual. People kept glaring at her on the way. Thank god she knew why now.
 
When Sohee arrived at the school, she went straight to her locker, ignoring all side comments directed towards her. She didn't show any expression on the way, no hatred, no sadness. Just pure, nothing.
 
15-27-13. Click! Sohee's locker opens and out comes a bunch of index cards. Each card is folded up into a tiny square. What? What is all this? Sohee carefully picks one up. She opens it up to find a message within it.
 
Stay away from my oppa, !
 
Sohee baffles as she reads the card. What? Sohee picks up another card and reads it.
 
Jung Kook is mine! Stay away you worthless !
 
Sohee's once expressionless face becomes sad. Sohee picks up more and more and reads almost all of them, each one telling her to stay away from Jung Kook.
 
If you don't stay away, I swear, I will kill you! He is MINE.
 
A tear escapes Sohee's right eye as she picks up all of the little notes. Everyone around her gasps as they see the shy lady has now gain feelings; expressions. They've never seen her cry, or even seen her sad. I didn't even do anything! I did nothing to deserve any of this! Sohee thinks, sad at all that's happening. But Sohee isn't mad, she isn't mad at any of the girls. She is mad at our little friend,
 
Jeon Jeongguk.
 
This is all his fault! Stupid Jung Kook! Wouldn't he have known that this was going to happen to me? He's the most popular male in this school! And to top it off, all the girls are IN LOVE with him! UGH! More tears start to fall as Sohee thinks about Jung Kook.
 
But little did Sohee know that Jung Kook was watching everything that was happening. He witnessed the letters, the hatred within them. He witnessed the tear that fell, the throwing out of letters.
 
He watched everything, even what Sohee was doing right now. He watched as she left the school grounds, mad, frustrated, and sad. He followed the girl. She was still crying when she reached a little apartment.
 
Jung Kook still followed her as she entered the building. He looked closely at her, staring at her beauty. She's even beautiful when crying.. Sohee managed to open the door and walk in. I should apologize for everything. I mean, I started this. It's all my fault.
 
Jung Kook managed to bring up all his courage and knock on the front door. After a couple of seconds, Sohee opens the door. She looked like she just got run over by a truck.
 
"Sohee I'm sor-"
 
SLAM! Sohee shuts the door right in front of Jung Kook's face. Well, I guess I deserved that. Jung Kook knocks on the door again.
 
"Go away! This is all your fault!"
 
Sohee shouts from inside her apartment. Jung Kook sighs.
 
"Sohee, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"
 
"Go away, I hate you!"
 
By now, Sohee's sobs have gotten louder. Jung Kook had never heard such noises coming from the shy lady. He always thought she never showed expression. But now, he knows. Everyone has feelings, but Sohee just has a hard time expressing them, therefore, turning out to be a cold, shy girl.
 
She hates me.. This really is all my fault..
 
 




 

Annyeong my cup cakes c: lol. I hope you all liked the update :) I don't know if this story is moving super fast or not.. Lol. But meh, I needed something to happen.. Maybe, things will get better later on :) Hopefully, Sohee will forgive Jung Kook later, since he didn't mean for this to happen^^ Expect more to happen next~ :) And sorry for such a short update lol. And thanks for the 4 upvotes and 30 subscribers!! SERIOUSLY THATS AWESOME I LOVE YOU GUYS <3