Because of You

I'm His Baby's Mama
Naeun sat around in Myungsoo's office while he typed up some things down into his computer as if he was extremely busy.
She bit her lips from the awkwardness and debated to herself on whether she should just go home or not.
 
"Naeun-ah..." he finally called her. She widened her eyes and in her lips. "Hmm?" She asked. He continued typing intently while talking to her.
"My co-worker wants to have a celebration tongiht for us. Can you make it?" He asked not looking at her one bit. This made her slightly angry because he made it seem like she was invisible.
She looked at him and scoffed, hearing the repetitive and annoying keys tapping loudly in front of her. She nodded and just shrugged her anger aside.
"Sure, I'll j-
 
"My co-worker wants to have a celebration tonight for us..."
 
Naeun scrunched up her face and tilted her head with confusion.
 
"Wait a minute... what did you mean when you said it's a celebration for us??" She asked him. He shrugged his shoulders and just kept typing, wiping his nose for a split second.
 
"I told everyone that you and Myungsoo are together, so they wanna party and celebrate. Just COME!!" Woohyun spoke from the corner loudly. 
Naeun widened her eyes and looked at Myungsoo for an explanation or answer of some so she'd understand something... but he just had SOO much things to type.
 
"Go home and get ready. I'll come get you at 6:30." He told her. She formed a bubble in and slowly got up.
"Whatever you say, master." She said tiredly then left.
 
Once she closed the door behind her, Myungsoo took a deep breath and slammed his palms on his desk in relaxation. He stared at the screen of repetitive 'asfgisggjpritpqpqkamddghsdkvmvbmcnvpripa' typings and glanced at the door that Naeun just closed.
 
"That. Must have been A LOT of -writing." Woohyun spoke, knowing that Myungsoo was pretending to be busy by typing. Myungsoo glanced at him and sighed.
 
"Why do I feel so nervous just asking her to go with me tonight to the party?" He mumbled to himself silently.
 
 
 
Naeun walked outside of Myungsoo's workplace and glared up at it with an irritated sigh. She scoffed and looked away angrilly.
"If you wanted to ask me to go with you, at least LOOK at me!!" She yelled loudly. She pulled her bag around her shoulder and huffed.
 
"Forcing me to go. Telling everyone about our relationship when Chorong unnie doesn't even know ANYTHING yet. Not even saying 'HI' or 'BYE'. Not even looking at me. Not even asking if I have a dress? Heels? Make-up? What if I have NONE?!!" She yelled angrilly.
She thought to herself for a minute and took a deep breath, realizing her mood change. 
 
"Forget it. He can go by himself." She said then got into a bus, heading to meet up with Chorong. 
==============================================================
 
"Hey, Kim Myungsoo, we're going to have to send this package to the buyers. They won't be able to come by and get it." Woohyun said walking to his desk. 
"Oh, I'll go." Myungsoo said then took the package and left his office. 
 
 
 
 
"Yah, Park Chorong! Hurry up! I need to go home and cook something before Myungsoo gets back." Naeun said angrilly. Chorong scoffed and looked at her with a sigh.
"Yah, since when do you care so much about him?" Chorong asked. Naeun thought to herself and realized that she wasn't mad at him anymore. Rather, she was worried wondering when he'd be home. 
She found it weird, so she just sighed and looked around the clothing store while Chorong went into the fitting room for the 20th time it seemed. 
She walked out of the store and walked along the streets into a nearby food stand and bought herself some spicy fish sticks. 
 
 
 
"Son Naeun?" 
 
Naeun widened her eyes and looked around, seeing a familiar face. She gasped when the guy walked to her and smiled happily. 
"Yah!! Kim Sunggyu?!!!" She yelled running towards him to give him a hug.
"Yah, I see you've missed me." Sunggyu said with a chuckle, hugging her back. She backed away and jumped up and down excitedly. 
"Yah, it's been so long!! How are you? Are you working now? Still going to school?" She asked question after question. He chuckled and shook his head.
"My dad, uh... I'm helping him with his company. I'm an engineer..." he said. She nodded with amazement and smiled. "Wow... Kim Sunggyu sunbae-nim... you're so cool." She said. He chuckled and ruffled with her hair.
"How about you? How are you doing?" He asked. She blushed and looked down, realizing she's no where in life. She formed a bubble in and sighed. 
"Well... I'm uh... I'm no where yet..." she said biting her lips. "Aw, so my hard work in helping you study was for nothing???!!" He joked with a playfully angry expression. She shook her head and grasped his arm.
"No!! It's just that...." she said then thought of Myungsoo. She released his arm and smacked her lips. 
"Things are just... a little complicated right now." She told him. He nodded and looked down, glancing at her. 
"Well, things get complicated once in a while, right? But everything happens for a reason." He said pressing his lips together. She chuckled nervously and nodded. 
"Well, I've gotta go back... to work. Hey! Let me get your number, if you don't mind. We can go grab some coffee and catch up sometimes." He told her. She smiled and nodded her head. 
"Yeah, that'd be amazing." She said then they exchanged cell phone numbers.
"Okay, I'll see you then Naeun-ah..." he said. "Okay, bye sunbae-nim!" She yelled waving at him. He chuckled and waved at her then walked off. 
 
Myungsoo tilted his head and held the photo package tightly in his hands. He watched from afar as Naeun smiled happily and talked to the man as if he was her angel.
He was angry and jealous that she could smile that large to him. Her smile seemed like it would never fade if that man was there.
He scoffed tried to see the guys face, but because the person's back was facing him, he couldn't see. He smacked his lips and looked away, walking to the destination where he was headed to the first place.
 
"Already cheating behind my back and we're not even married yet." He mumbled angrilly then walked off.
 
 
 
"Naeun-ah!! There you are!!" Chorong yelled running to her breathlessly. "Unnie, guess who I just met!!" Naeun yelled excitedly. Chorong backed away and tilted her head.
"Yah, why are you so happy...? You make it seem as if you saw Kim Sunggyu or something." She said. Naeun gasped and nodded.
"YEAH!!!! I saw him!! I just saw him!! Kim Sunggyu!!" She yelled. Chorong gasped and held her hands. 
"WHAT?!!! YAH!! JINJA?!!!" Chorong asked jumping up and down excitedly as well. "And guess what I HAVE?!!!!" Naeun asked holding her phone in front of her. 
"MWO?!! He gave you his NUMBER?!!!" Chorong asked excitedly. "YEAH!!!" Naeun yelled.
"Yah!! This can't do. We NEED to find ahjumma. AHJUMMA... we NEED TO FIND HER!!!" Chorong yelled happily.  "Yeah! Lets go!!" Naeun yelled happily.
 
A/N: Hi everyone!! Back with a..... um.... weird chapter..... I don't even know what I was typing...
I just wrote what came to mind....... but Kim Sunggyu? Ahjumma? What's up??
Don't worry!! I'll try to figure out something soon!! Kekeke...
I mean, I think I have something in mind, but we'll see what happens!! 
Sorry if this chapter wasn't what you expected... it wasn't what I expected as well, but then... eh... at least I updated, right??? :/ I'll try harder next time!! XD With another update on Friday!!! XD 
 
OH!! Any BBCs here?!!! Yah, please go check out their NEW COMEBACK VIDEO!! Kekekeke...
It's so addicting! You won't want to miss it!!! <3333 Pleae go help support Seven Seasons and Block-B!!!
 
Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~~~