Comfort

I'm His Baby's Mama

After driving, they all finally arrived at Chorong's small residence. They put all of Naeun's things in Chorong's house and rested in her place for a bit.

 

"Okay, so everything is settled. Woohyun and I will make the reservations and everything for camping this weekend..." Chorong said then Woohyun smiled and came to sit beside her.

 

"So... how about food? I can go buy some things for us to eat..." Myungsoo said. "Yeah, like smores and breakfast and lunch and dinner..." Naeun said.

 

"Then you two can prep that... how about that?" Chorong said with a smile, clasping her hands together.

 

"You two can think of what we should eat for those days... is that okay?" Chorong asked. "Yeah... Chorong and I can just bring some snacks then." Woohyun said with a nod.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun looked at each other and in their lips.

 

"Yeah... that should be fine... right?" She asked him. He looked at her and nodded. "Yeah... we'll just have to go shopping then..." he told her.

 

"Good!! You two can go whenever youguys want." Chorong said then stood up and went to get some drinks.

 

**RING RING**

 

Myungsoo reached for his cell phone in his pocket and answered it.

 

"Hello mom?" He said then looked at Naeun and widened his eyes.

 

"Uh... yeh... she's with me. Why?" He asked. Naeun widened her eyes in confusion and curiosity.

 

"Okay..." Myungsoo scoffed and handed his cell phone to Naeun who took it. "Hello? Mrs. Kim?" She asked.

 

"Naeun-ah!! Can you come see me? I need to talk to you at the moment! Myungsoo's father... and I... we just got into an argument. And I need advice!! I'm in front of the Coffee Shop just around the block to our house!!"

 

"Uh, yeh, okay..." Naeun said then hung up and handed his phone back to him.

 

"Sorry, I have to go... Myungsoo-ah, take me to the Coffee Shop close to your parent's house." She said tugging his arm up.

 

"What? What's wrong?" He asked but Naeun was already at the door.

 

"Chorong-ah! I'll be back in a bit!!" Naeun said then darted outside.

________________________________________________________________________

 

"Naeun-ah!!!!!" Myungsoo's mother yelled speeding her walk to Naeun and wrapping her arms around Naeun's shoulders.

 

"It's okay, what happened?" Naeun asked patting her back. "I don't know. We were talking about our past loves and... things just got out of hand."

 

Naeun chuckled and shook her head, backing away from Myungsoo's mother.

 

"Let's go somewhere else, shall we?" Naeun asked then led them elsewhere.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo went into his apartment and smiled, walking into his room that was used for his collage.

 

He smiled and looked at one of the wall that was of his parents and he. The other wall of him and Naeun.

 

Even though she didn't know it, he stole pictures of her while she was sleeping. She looked too innocent and beautiful that he couldn't resist.

He smiled and slowly touched the pictures, touching Naeun's face while his lips.

She's back...

 

She was back with him.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Naeun chuckled with Myungsoo's mother while they walked outside of the Mall with two bags in each of their hands.

 

"Yah, shopping just makes you forget everything, doesn't it?" Naeun asked raising an eyebrow. Myungsoo's mother chuckled and nodded, patting Naeun's back.

 

"Yah, what would I do without you, dear?" She said then Naeun chuckled and walked ahead.

 

 

"Looking good, eh?"

 

 

Naeun and Myungsoo's mother both looked up and smiled when they saw Myungsoo standing in front of them with his hands in his front pockets.

 

"Son, what are you doing here?" His mother asked. "Picking up two of the most important ladies in my life." He said with a raised eyebrow then opened the door for them.

 

"Come on, let's go." His mother told Naeun then walked in first into the passenger seat. Myungsoo walked to Naeun and pecked her temple before taking her bags and putting it into the car.

 

"Thanks." She said then walked into the back seat. Myungsoo got in and they drove off.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun sat on Chorong's couch with his laptop opened up in front of him. He looked intently into it and typed up while his lips.

 

"How the heck am I supposed to schedule this?" He mumbled then placed a couple for a photoshoot for Myungsoo.

 

"What are you doing? It's getting late. You should go home." Chorong said walking out from the shower with a turbin on her head, a white tee and a navy short-short. She crossed her arms in front of her and sighed.

 

Woohyun glanced at her and quickly looked back into his laptop.

 

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Just... let me do this real quick." He said then switched some dates. She bit the inside of her lips and walked to her bedroom.

 

She brought back a pillow and a blanket and threw it beside him on the couch.

 

"Since you're so busy, you can just stay here for the night. It's late already anyways. It's not safe outside." She said then her lips and headed to the kitchen.

 

Woohyun closed his laptop and smirked at Chorong's back.

 

"Aigoo... Chorong is caring for me. You must love me more than I love you, eh? You're so cute!!" He said then got out of the couch and walked over to her, hugging her tightly from behind.

 

"Ugh! Woohyun!!" She grunted when he practically squeezed her. Woohyun chuckled and backed away from her, patting her head and walking back to the couch.

 

"Good night, beautiful!" He said then fixed the bed on the couch and went to sleep. Chorong scoffed and glared at him playfully.

 

"Pabo..." she mumbled.

 

A/N: Okay, so I didn't leave a cliffhanger.... so I'm hope youguys are happy!! Kekek...

Cause... next chapter's gonne be a cliffhanger... muahahahahha >:D

I have something in mind, I think, and I'm feeling evil..... >:D >:D But we'll see what happens..

But GUESS WHAT?!!!! School is starting next Monday for me!!! Yallz know what THAT means?? More frequent updates!! No more LONG waits!! Kekekeke... That's good news!!! ^_^

But sorry if this chapter was rather boring... I just... eh.... wanted a little break from all the lovey dovey moments.... so I hope that was okay.... but thank you SOOOO much for all your love and support!!! I never knew I'd reach THIS MUCH subs for this story!!

Really, it means a lot to me!! So thank you!! And I'll make this story REALLY LONNG!!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~