I'm Sorry

I'm His Baby's Mama

Myungsoo peered over at Naeun's soft and gently face as they watched TV together. His eyes just locked onto her face and he didn't know how much affections he felt towards her.

He wanted to show it to her. He wanted to tell her. But then he didn't know she felt the same way. He didn't want to ruin himself and their relationship.

 

They were sitting beside each other, their arms slightly touching and their Indian crossed legs brushing against each other.

 

He looked down at his fingers then looked back up at her face and just kept smiling.

He was happy that God had brought them together again. With affections that made him realize everything he needed.... was in fact in front of him.

 

"Naeun-ah..." he called her name. She shot a look at him and saw that his face was soft and so relaxed. She widened her eyes and parted her lips with slight confusion.

 

"Can I..... can I love you...?" He asked her. Naeun's eyes widened and she felt like her breath was being held underneath . She straighted her back and moved to speak, but nothing came out.

 

"I... I love you..." he said, then before she had time to think, he leaned in and closed his eyes, pressing their lips together to satisfy himself.

 

He cupped her cheeks in his warm hand and wrapped a hand around her back, moving her closer to him. Naeun closed her eyes and felt so complete with his kiss. She kissed him back and placed her hands on his legs.

 

Myungsoo smiled and backed away from her, placing their foreheads together and glancing down into her closed eyes. She opened up her eyes and looked up at him with slight confusion but love as well.

 

He smiled down at her and brushed his thumb across the bottom of her eye, his other hand rubbing her big belly. She chuckled from the ticklish touch and slouched her shoulders while he chuckled as well.

 

"Our baby's getting big..." he told her. She smiled and he twined their hands together, looking into her eyes with love.

 

"Myungsoo-ah... my back hurts... I think we should go sleep in the bedroom..." she told him with a pout. He chuckled and got up, taking her hand with him. "Let's go Mrs. Kim." He told her. She chuckled and followed him.

============================================================

 

In the middle of the night, Naeun woke up and felt pain in her stomach and in her area down below. She groaned and looked over, seeing Myungsoo's back to her.

She grunted and grasped her stomach with fear, trying to get up, but she couldn't. She started crying and she hit Myungsoo's back.

 

"Myungsoo-ah... it hurts... my stomach hurts..." she whimpered. Myungsoo shot his eyes opened and turned to her, trying to see what's wrong with her.

 

"Is the baby coming?" He asked with worry. Naeun cried and grasped her stomach while her other hand grasped his shirt. "No!! NO! IT's too soon!! It can't be! Myungsoo-ah!! It HURTS!" She screamed with tears strolling down her face. 

Myungsoo got up and carried her outside to his car.

 

"I'll take you to the hospital." He told her. She nodded and wrapped her arms around his shoulders while he carried her bridal style up. 

They both stopped though when they saw blood on where Naeun was sleeping at. They gasped and looked at each other with worry.

 

"Naeun-ah... what's that?" He asked with worry. "I don't know... I don't know... Myungsoo-ah.. what's happening?" She asked feeling her stomach with tears. 

============================================================

 

Naeun sat on a bed at the hospital with Myungsoo beside her. They were both crying and the Doctor patted Myungsoo's shoulder before leaving.

 

"I'm sorry to say... but you had a miscarriage... I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kim." The Doctor said looking down.

 

Naeun cried and hid her face in her hands. Myungsoo looked down and tried to hold in his tears, but they fell down one after another. 

 

They just lost their baby. Their only baby that they were waiting for for so long..... is now gone.

 

He looked at Naeun who's shoulders were shaking uncontrollably and placed a hand on her shoulder. She shook her head and sobbed loudly. 

 

"It can't be..." she cried without letting Myungsoo see her face. He sighed and closed his eyes, taking her hands in his'. 

 

"Naeun-ah.." he called her name. She shook her head and huffed in her tears. 

 

"I'm sorry.... I'm sorry... It's all because of me... It's... it's all because of me..." she spoke through huffs. He shook his head and held her in his arms, trying to calm her down, but she was just crying even more.

=========================================================

 

Myungsoo and Naeun walked inside his apartment with dead faces on. He looked at the back of her head and looked down, taking a deep breath.

 

Naeun walked to the bedroom and took out her luggage, throwing her bags and clothes in there. Myungsoo walked in and scrunched up his face, grabbing her wrist to stop her from continuing.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked her, demanding for answers. Without looking at him, she spoke. "I'm leaving..." she told him.

 

"Why? Stay." He told her. She shook her head and closed her eyes. "We have no connections anymore." She told him. He scrunched up his face while she tugged her hand away from him.

 

"Naeun-ah.. what are you talking about?" He asked her. She sighed and threw her clothes in her luggage.

 

"Stop." He told her, but she didn't listen. 

 

"Stop right now..." he told her again, feeling annoyed.

 

"The reason why we got together in the first place was because of the baby. Now that..... now that the baby's gone... I'll disappear from your life too... Only then will you be able to do everything you've always wanted to before you met me." She told him then zipped her luggage and headed towards the door.

 

"Son NAEUN!" He yelled her name with anger, making her stop, her back facing him. She cried and closed her eyes, her shoulders still shaking.

 

"I'm sorry Myungsoo... I'm sorry for coming into your life when you didn't want me. Now I'll leave you." She told him. 

 

Myungsoo watched as her back walked out of his apartment door. He tightened his fists and clenched his teeth tightly, wanting to do something, but he didn't know what to do...

 

Run after her? Yeah, he could've done that. But she would just push him away even more.

 

Tears formed in his eyes and he grunted with annoyance and frustration. He slammed his fist into the wall and left it hanging down from the pain. He screamed and fell on his knees, feeling like a total idiot for not knowing what's right to do at the moment.

 

 

 

Naeun walked outside and hid at a corner, bending down to her knees and sobbing her eyes out. She grasped her chest and tried to breath, but she was so hurt.

 

She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to interfere into Myungsoo's life anymore. He once told her the only reason why they're together was because of the baby.

She didn't want to cling onto him anymore... since the baby's gone... from both of their lives.... how were they supposed to live together still? There's no meaning......

 

A/N OMO!! SOO many things happening, right?!! I told youguys there'd be drama...

So don't hate on me yet, okay?!! >.< Even though I hate myself for updating this.... =.=

But I'm sorry... this HAS to happen... I mean... there could have been other ways, but then it'd just be cliche to everything else... so I made it like this....... Do youguys hate me yet??? >.<

I'm sorry for putting Myungeun through that... but don't worry... they'll end up together!! ^_^

At least THAT'S some good news, right????? >.< Well... I know youguys already hate me... =.=

So I'll just wait for the comments...... if there are any....... :'(

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~