Like Home

I'm His Baby's Mama

Myungsoo opened the front door and the lights, letting Naeun walk in first before he followed and closed the door behind him.

 

"Are you hungry?" He asked behind her. She turned back and smiled with a nod. "Yeah... a little" she said with a short chuckle that brought a smile onto Myungsoo's face.

 

She's safe with me.... she's safe now... thank goodness......

 

"I'll make us some food. You go ahead and wash up first." He told her then headed to the kitchen. Naeun watched as he walked off and looked down with a smile. 

 

She was happy that he was in her life. Even though it was forcefully, he was being responsible and unlike many other men, he chose to stay with her and the baby. 

 

The way he talked with her earlier. The way he calmed her down without her even realizing it. The way he wonders about how and whom their baby would look like. She smiled and felt so loved by him. Something that she doesn't even deserve.

 

He could be out somewhere else, taking pictures and achieving his goals even more... but no... he chose to stay by her side.

 

 

 

Myungsoo rinsed some rice and put them into the rice cooker. He walked back to the sink and rinsed some meat and veggies, but suddenly he felt two small arms wrapping around his waist and a body pressed against his back.

He turned around and smiled with his heart pounding fast when he saw Naeun with her eyes closed, her wavy hair covering half of the side of her face. He chuckled and continued rinsing the meat, letting her continue hugging him.

 

"What is it?" He asked her. She shushed him and inhaled, closing her eyes and feeling his warmth in front of her. 

 

The warmth that was brought to her out of nowhere. She wish he'd never go away... 

 

 

"Thank you..." Naeun finally spoke after a while. Myungsoo thought she was sleeping, but he smiled when she spoke.

 

"What for?" He asked her. "For coming into my life." She told him. His smile became even wider when she said that. He turned off the water and was about to turn around to hug her back, but she released her hand and pecked his lips quickly before walking off.

 

"Thanks again." She said with a smile, her cheeks growing pink, then walked off into the bathroom to shower.

 

Myungsoo stood there shocked, his arms out to the side with his body unable to move. 

 

She just stole a kiss from him without him even being able to have a second thought. 

 

His trembling hand lifted up to touch his lips, where Naeun's lips were just at, and he felt like nothing else in the world mattered.

 

Even though it was only a quicky 0.00001 second kiss, they still kissed... and their lips still met...

Even though they've kissed many times already, the kiss they just shared was so meaningful to him. He felt loved, and that brought a smile onto his face.

 

He blushed a little and looked down, side tracking from his cooking. He glanced at the bathroom door and smiled when he heard the shower running. He turned around again and continued making dinner.

 

 

 

Naeun walked back out of the bathroom and hung up her phone. Myungsoo glanced at her and widened his eyes.

 

"Who was that?" He asked when he saw her putting her phone away from a conversation. She widened her eyes and smiled, walking over to him with her turbin on to help dry her hair since she didn't feel like blow drying it out.

 

"Oh, my Doctor. We have an appointment tomorrow at 10am. Are you gonna be able to make it?" She asked him leaning against the counter. He nodded and set up the table. 

 

"Yeah... I can just get out of work and head back afterwards." He told her. "Did you want me to just go to work with you then? So you won't have to drive back and forth to pick me up?" She asked him.

 

He smiled at her and felt shy about her going to work with him. Even though she's been there a couple of times, they've never walked in together.

 

"Yeah... if you're okay with that..." he told her with a nod. She smiled and helped him fetch the rice in the cooker still. "Yeah, I'll be fine." She said.

 

 

After they were done eating, they cleaned up and washed the dishes together.

 

Myungsoo's cellphone suddenly rang, and they glanced at each other.

 

"Can you get that for me? I'm still rinsing." He told her. She nodded and dried her hands after giving Myungsoo the last plate to rinse.

 

"Hello?" She answered with the phone beside her ear. She glanced at Myungsoo and listened to it for a bit. 

 

"Oh, did you want to- Yes... I'm Naeun... Oh.........." she said with a smile and a chuckle. Myungsoo scoffed and dried his hands, wondering who she'd be laughing to.

 

"Here, give it to me." He said reaching his hand out to her. 

 

"Oh...? Okay.. Arraseo... bye!" She said then handed him his phone. 

 

"Myungsoo speaking..." he answered. Naeun smiled and walked off to sit on the couch. Myungsoo followed her and sat beside her on the couch.

 

"Oh, is that so? Okay then. Thanks for letting me know....... oh... bye!" He said then hung up.

 

"Yah, I think Woohyun likes Chorong..." she said with a chuckle, looking up at Myungsoo. He scoffed and shook his head, putting his phone in his pocket. 

 

"That man likes a new girl each day." He said then the TV and glanced at Naeun when she laughed and covered .

 

 

"What did he say to you?" She asked him, crossing her legs Indian Style with her knee leaning against Myungsoo. "Oh, he said I don't have to go to work tomorrow. He already finished the editings and sessions." He said.

 

"Oh, that's good then... we can wake up late..." she said happily, since Myungsoo was always working early. He never had enough time to sleep.

 

He glanced at her and smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into him. She smiled and closed her eyes then cuddled to his side, half of her body leaning against his'. 

 

"Should we have a movie's night then?" He asked her. She chuckled and nodded. "I guess we should..." she said.

 

A/N: So, I've realized they've NEVER gone to the Doctor's yet... >.< So that'll be next chapter... haha...

It's a short chapter, I think.... :/ But I'll add in more things... kekee... OH!!!!! MAJOR NEWS!!!!

There are going to be problems coming up REAL SOON!!! I think I'll bring it in next chapter...

Or if I'm feeling nice, I'll put in another chapter of Myungeun Love, then the following chapter... eh... yeah...

I mean, there HAS to be drama in EVERY couple's life, right??????? So yeaps...

Don't worry!! There ain't going to be ANYONE coming into the story.... Well... I don't think so... :/

I'll update soon okay? Thank you so much for all the new subbies and to each and everyone of you!!

I love you all!!!! Until next time, have a nice day yerobun!! Or a nice night!! XD It's 12:55pm over here!! <3