Perfection

I'm His Baby's Mama

The next morning, Myungsoo woke up and gently opened his eyes, seeing Naeun in his arms. He was spooning her closely against his chest with his head in the crook of her neck.

 

He smiled and inhaled in her beautiful scent, moving his head in even more towards her neck. He groaned and kissed her neck then playfully squeezed her.

 

Naeun shrieked and woke up with a chuckle when she realized what Myungsoo was doing.

 

"Yah," she groaned tiredly, turning over so she could face him. He laughed at her hair that was all over the place and helped her fix it while she snuggled in his chest.

 

"Why are you up so early?" She mumbled to him, going back to sleep. "Because I want to look at you." He told her, kissing her forehead. She smiled with a sigh and scooted in closer to him

 

"Naeun-ah..." he whispered her name. "Hmm?" She asked with her eyes closed still.

 

"Just come back and live with me. Don't live with Chorong, yeah?" He asked. She chuckled tiredly and shook her head.

 

"No. It won't look right." She told him. "Why? We made it happen before." He told her.

 

"But your parents are living near you now. It's not good." She told him.

 

"My mom likes you. Apparently, my dad adores you too. They'll be more than happy that we're together." He assured her.

 

Naeun backed away and looked up at him. She ran a finger down the bridge of his nose and smiled.

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." she called his name. He smiled and pulled her hand away.

 

"What?" He asked her. "I'll just live with Chorong... okay?" She whispered to him. He sighed but nodded in understanding.

 

"Okay..." he told her.

 

They looked into each other's eyes and smiled, happy that they're just like how they were before.

 

Myungsoo leaned in and closed his eyes, pressing his lips against hers'. She smiled through the kiss and leaned in also.

 

He nibbled on her lips, but she groaned and moved back, not wanting to exceed anything.

 

"Sorry..." he said backing away as well. She smiled and shook her head. "It's okay." She said.

 

"Let's go wash up and get ready before Chorong and Woohyun comes back." Myungsoo said sitting up and pulling Naeun up as well.

 

"I wonder how those two slept last night." She said with a chuckle, raising her hands up so he could pull her up to stand. He grunted and walked to the bathroom together.

 

"I don't know. Woohyun is a chicken. They probably just slept." He assured her.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun woke up on the ground and arched his back in pain. He groaned and opened his eyes, looking around the room and seeing that Chorong was still asleep.

 

He smirked and crawled over to the bed, slowly standing up and seeing that her back was to him.

 

He bit his lips and slowly lifted the covers, sliding under them and chuckling evilly to himself.

 

He laid behind Chorong and listened to her snoring silently. He wrapped and arm around her and spooned her warmly, but quickly pretended he was sleeping when he felt her moving under the covers.

 

Chorong groaned and turned around to face Woohyun. She snuggled beside him with her nose in front of his mouth.

 

She inhaled and scrunched up her face when she smelt something nasty.

 

She opened her eyes and noticed she was smelling his nasty cavity breath. She gasped and realized he was sleeping REALLY close to her.

 

What the heck? When did he come up here? HOW did he get up here without me realizing it?

 

Chorong screamed and slapped his eyes, pushing him away from her. He grunted with his eyes closed and fell off the bed.

 

"Yah!!!" He yelled in pain, covering his eyes with his hands. "WHAT were you doing sleeping with ME?!!!!!" She yelled at him. He whimpered and stood up.

 

"Yah... how can you be so cruel?! My eyes hurt." He said then removed his hands and tried to open his eyes, but he just ended up closing them again.

 

"You're so freaken disgusting Woohyun!!" She said glaring at him then went to use the bathroom.

 

Woohyun scoffed and rubbed his eyes with pain.

 

"Gah, why does she always go for the face?" He asked with a hiss.

 

 

After a while, Chorong got out and walked over to Woohyun who was sitting on the feet of the bed with his head down. She scoffed and stood in front of him.

 

"Yah, what's wrong now?" She asked. He sighed and relaxed his shoulders.

 

"Look... I'm sorry Chorong..." he told her. She scrunched up her face and scoffed with confusion.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" She asked with curiosity. He exhaled and looked up at her.

 

"I... I never had a father to teach me what's right from wrong..." he explained to her. "So... I don't know how to act in front of a girl... and what I should do to gain that girl's....... heart...." he told her.

 

Chorong stood up straight and crossed her arms in front of her.

 

"I really like you.... and I'm sorry that I'm always so.... careless and... immature.... I just..." he said then looked down, taking a deep breath..

 

"I just don't know how to act right in front of a girl to get her attention..." he said then looked up at her.

 

Chorong's eyes softened and she scoffed, rubbing her face with frustration.

 

"Yah, you're really good in acting, aren't you?" She asked walking away, but Woohyun grabbed her wrist and made her face him again.

 

"I'm serious, Park Chorong. I really like you. And... I just want you to please be patient with my attitude... because I want to be perfect. For you. I want to be like the person that would make others jealous of us together...." he told her.

 

"I don't want you to be ashamed to be around me." He told her with a serious expression on. Chorong bit her lips and her eyebrows softened.

 

"I'm not... I'm not ashamed to be around you..." she said looking down. He smiled and walked to her, placing his hands on her hips.

 

"Really?" He asked excitedly. She looked up at him and scoffed, looking away.

 

"Just stop being a jerk all the time." She said with a smile. He chuckled and noded.

 

"Okay. Come on. Let's go." He said rubbing her waist then walked off. Chorong chuckled and walked towards the front door. Woohyun put on his shoes and smirked at Chorong.

 

"Does that mean that we can live together now?" He asked her. She glared back at him and growled.

 

A/N: Kekekekeke, Nam Woohyun is so funny... take advantage of any moment he gets... >.<

Please don't forget to leave a comment and let me know how it's going, okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~