Life With You

I'm His Baby's Mama

-A Couple Weeks Past-

Wedding Count down, D-Day!!!!

 

Before heading to the wedding ceremony where Myungsoo's mother was getting everything ready, Myungsoo head to the grocery store to get some ice for the drinks real quick.

 

He got out and was about to cross the road to go to his car, but without notice, a car swerved towards Myungsoo, making him widen his eyes in fear.

 

"Naeun-ah," he said her name in his head. Before he-

 

A/N: JUST KIDDING!!!! XD Myungsoo is safe and sound! I just wanted to troll yallz cause I miss youguys so much!!! Kekeke.. I hope youguys didn't take that too seriously now that it's just a joke. Haha. But Okay, NOW to the REAL story!!!

 

 

Chorong was in the room with Naeun, getting her ready and shrieking from time to time, due to excitement of the day.

"Yah, you better not faint." Chorong told Naeun who chuckled. "Yah, let's talk about you! You're the one who gets anxiety." Naeun said.

"I'm just so excited! Today is DAH DAY!" Chorong said jumping excitedly. Naeun chuckled and took a deep breath, looking down at her tummy that wasn't showing yet, but just because there was a baby in there, she smiled at the thought.

"Is the dress too tight?" Chorong asked with a smile. Naeun looked at her and smiled. "No. Baby should be fine." She said.

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun sat in a room while Woohyun was standing in front of the mirror, looking at himself.

"I think I'm ready." Woohyun said taking a deep breath. Myungsoo looked at him and laughed.

"Yah, are you getting married, or am I?" He asked. "Well, I'm your best man! I haven't even rehearsed the speech for later yet!" Woohyun said in panic mode, taking out the paper and looking through it again.

Myungsoo laughed at him and shook his head.

"Today is the day." He said looking out the window. Woohyun smiled and put the paper away.

"Are you ready for it?" Woohyun asked. Myungsoo nodded and smiled. "For her, yes, I'm ready."

"You mean for them?" Woohyun said with a smirk, motioning the baby too. Myungsoo chuckled. "Yeah, for them." He said.

 

 

A couples month past and Naeun's belly was getting a lot bigger and Naeun's patience was getting a lot smaller for Myungsoo.

She was two weeks away from her due date, and the contractions were starting to come to her already.

 

"Yah, can't you stay home today? I'm not feeling well." Naeun said on the bed, while Myungsoo was still getting dressed for work. He looked at her and chuckled.

"Sorry sweetie, I gotta go make some money to take care of you and baby." He told her. She sighed and pouted. "I need you here." She told him.

"I know. I want to be here too. But I'll be back later, ok?" Myungsoo said. Naeun smacked her lips and looked away. He just chuckled and buttoned his shirt.

 

"Come on, help me with my tie please?" He told her. She looked at him and got up with her big belly in plain view. He handed her the tie while she fixed it on him.

"You know, you're so cute when you're pregnant." He told her. "Is my attitude cute too?" She asked him with her tongue sticking out at him. He shook his head and closed his eyes for a split two seconds.

"No. But I still love you." He told her. She scoffed and finished with the tie. "Here you go." She said

He leaned in for a kiss and rubbed her cheeks gently.

 

"I'll be back later ok? Promise. Love you!" He said heading out the door.

 

Myungsoo quickly walked back in, making Naeun widen her eyes in confusion.

He leaned forward and gave Naeun's belly a kiss.

 

"I love you baby." He said then walked out. Naeun chuckled at him and closed the door behind him.

 

"Pabo." She said then went to sit down in the living room.

 

She placed a hand on top of her belly and took a deep breath.

 

"Yah, hurry up and come out, baby. Mommy is too tired." She said.

 

Before she knew it, her stomach started hurting. She widened her eyes and grunted.

 

"Ah, I was just playing, baby." She said then closed her eyes and arched her back a little.

She grabbed her phone and called Chorong.

 

 

"Bye cutie!" Chorong said blowing a kiss to Woohyun who was heading to work. She chuckled and picked up her ringing phone.

"Yes, baby mama?" She answered. "Yah, can you come over please? My stomach is hurting." Naeun said. Chorong widened her eyes and stuttered, heading to her car.

"Did you want me to tell Myungsoo?" Chorong asked. "No. It's just probably false contractions again. Please hurry!" Naeun said then hung up.

"Okay, okay," Chorong said throwing her phone in her bag and driving over too.

 

 

When Chorong got there, Naeun looked horrible. Her hair was all over the place and her face looked so constipated, Chorong chuckled a little at the sight.

 

"Yah, what's happening?" She asked. Naeun grunted and her lips. "It hurts." Naeun said. "I think we should go to the hospital." Chorong said. Naeun nodded and grabbed her things.

Chorong grabbed them for her and took them out to the hospital.

 

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun sat down in their office at work and talked about Naeun.

 

"How does it feel like to be a father?" Woohyun asked. "Honestly, I'm not ready." Myungsoo said as they both chuckled. "Baby's are a pain, but they're a blessing." Woohyun said.

"Hopefully Naeun will finally calm down after the baby arrives. She's been so demanding and impatient with me these days." Myungsoo said. "Isn't that usually how girls are?" Woohyun said rolling his eyes.

"Why, how are things with you and Chorong?" Myungsoo asked. "Good. But when she's on her period, gets crazy." Woohyun said widening his eyes. Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head.

"Man. Women." He said. "Yup. Tell me about it. I told her, if I didn't love her, I'd send her to go live on an island by herself for a week every month." Woohyun said. Myungsoo laughed and looked at his phone that was ringing.

 

"Hello?" He answered. "Myungsoo! Naeun's at the hospital! Baby's coming out! HURRY!!" Chorong yelled loudly then hung up.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and hung up the phone, quickly grabbing his things.

 

"What's wrong? Is it time?" Woohyun asked standing up. "It's TIME!!" Myungsoo said running out the door. Woohyun gasped and ran out as well.

 

 

 

When Myungsoo got there, the nurses were already ready with everything.

 

"Naeun," Myungsoo said walking to herside and taking her hand. "Myungsoo, it hurts too much." Naeun grunted in pain, trying to push. "It's ok. You got this babie. You got this." He told her over and over again.

 

"Okay, take a deep breath, ok? Let's try this again." The Doctor said looking at Naeun.

 

Right when Naeun pushed, she squeezed Myungsoo's hand, making him widen his eyes in pain.

"Ouch!" He yelled loudly, but Naeun didn't care. The nurses and Doctor laughed at him, making him flush red.

 

"It's ok. Deep breath. You got this. You can do it!" Myungsoo said supporting her all the way.

"I can't. It hurts too much!" She yelled closing her eyes in pain. "You got this sweetie. I know you do. Bring ot the evilness you did to me when we have arguments!" Myungsoo said seriously to her.

While everyone chuckled at his comment, Naeun grunted and gently slapped his head.

"Why are you telling everyone about that?! Shut up!" She yelled. Myungsoo widened his eyes in confusion.

 

 

After a long 30 minutes, Naeun gave in her last push, and a baby's voice was heard crying.

 

"She's here! Your baby's a girl!" The Nurse said as everyone watched in awe. Myungsoo looked at his baby girl and tears started forming in his eyes.

The nurses gave them to Naeun to look at then they took her to go clean.

 

"Oh my goodness. Sweetie, look! It's our baby!" Myungsoo said wiping a tear away. Naeun smiled while still panting and looked at Myungsoo.

He gave her a kiss then they both looked at their baby again, happiness in their faces.

 

 

 

"I remember, when we first met. I thought she was the meanest person ever. Beautiful though. I never thought she would the girl of my life. And I was right. She wasn't. She was the women of my life. And this little baby right here? She's the girl of my life." Myungsoo spoke in the background. 

 

"She was right. In the end, she was my Baby's Mama. And she will always be my beautiful wifey."

 

A/N: Hello everyone! You must all be surprised this story has come to an end, right?

Yeah, I've decided to end it. Everything was happy, and I didn't want to bring in anymore drama.

So here is the completed story!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry if it was rushed, but I hope it's still ok..

Thank you for those of you who stuck by my side through this whole story!

I love you all sooo much! Thank you again! <3 You'll all be blessed! <3