Back

I'm His Baby's Mama

After dinner, the elders were outside looking at some of Myungsoo's mother's plant while Namjoo was still cleaning with Naeun.

 

The photoshoot was canceled because the day was windy and it wasn't well for the ladies to wear their dress.

 

Myungsoo, on the other hand, was in his bedroom, looking at some things.

 

 

**RING RING**

**RING RING**

 

 

Myungsoo looked at his cellphone and answered his call from Woohyun.

 

"Hello?" He answered. "Myungsoo-ah, Naeun hasn't left yet, right?" Woohyun asked from the other line.

 

"No. In a bit." Myungsoo said looking down and walking out to the living room. He glanced at Naeun who was washing the dishes with Namjoo and sighed, sitting on the couch and watching some TV.

 

"Hey, Chorong wants to have a couple date with you two next weekend. PLEASE force Naeun to stay until then. Please? I want to spend some time with Chorong!!" Woohyun whined.

 

"Yah, then why can't you two just go?" Myungsoo asked. "Because she won't LET!!!" Woohyun pouted. Myungsoo chuckled and watched as Namjoo left the kitchen, leaving Naeun to finish up with the dishes.

 

He walked over to her and chuckled.

 

"Okay, you ask her yourself." He said while Naeun looked at him with confusion.

 

 

"Woohyun needs to ask you something." Myungsoo said placing the phone beside her ear. She widened her eyes and leaned her head over so she could lock the phone in between her neck and shoulder.

 

"It's okay. I got it." He told her, so she just straightened her shoulders again.

 

 

"Yeah?" She answered.

 

"Oh... Na-Naeun-ah... uh... it's uh...." Woohyun stuttered on the other line.

 

Suddenly, there were some rukus, and then suddenly she heard a door open and Chorong's voice screaming at him.

 

"YAH!! You IDIOT!!!" Chorong yelled loudly. Naeun laughed and rinsed the last plate.

 

"You tell Naeun!! I already told Myungsoo." Woohyun spoke on the other line.

 

"Are you serious?!! UGH!! You're so stupid!!" Chorong yelled then stole the phone from Woohyun.

 

 

"Naeun-ah, it's unnie..." she spoke. "Oh, unnie, what is it?" Naeun asked with a smile.

 

"Yah, can you stay for another week or so? I planned us a trip together for next weekend. Please stay? I want to spend some time with you." Chorong pleaded.

 

"Yah! What about me?" Woohyun whined. Naeun chuckled and smacked her lips.

 

"I don't know unnie... I have work." Naeun said. Myungsoo glanced at her and looked down, hoping Chorong could make her stay as well.

 

Naeun went to dry her hands and held the phone in her hand. She was about to walk to the guest bedroom, where she and Namjoo were sleeping in, but Namjoo was in there, so she looked at Myungsoo who motioned for her to go into his room.

 

He walked in as well, but left again since he didn't want to bother her talk.

 

 

 

 

"Yah, how are you and Myungsoo doing?" Chorong asked curiously. Naeun scoffed and kicked her feet that was hanging on the edge of the bed.

 

"I don't know..." she mumbled.

 

"Hey, I'm gonna be outside cleaning my car." Myungsoo spoke peeking through from his bedroom door. She shot a look at him and nodded.

 

"Yeah, okay." She said then looked down.

 

 

 

"Was that Myungsoo?" Chorong asked happily. Naeun scoffed and stood up, waltzing through his bedroom and looking at the photos in his room.

 

"Yeah..." Naeun said opening up his cupboard and and pulling out a picture of them together. She froze and held it gently in her hand.

 

He still kept the picture frame?

 

"Naeun-ah... can't you just come back and live over here? You can come live with me so Woohyun won't always bug me." Chorong said with a sigh.

 

Naeun's eyes softened and she looked down, putting the picture frame back and closing the cupboard.

 

"I mean, you know how much Myungsoo loves you, right? He was in so much pain when you left." Chorong spoke with her soft voice, making Naeun regret leaving him.

 

Naeun nodded and bit her lips.

 

"But I already started a life over there." She told Chorong. "Yah, you just DID for like, not even a week. Don't worry. Just come back. I'll even help you pack!!" Chorong said.

 

Naeun thought to herself and took a deep breath, rubbing her face with her hand.

 

"I don't... I do-

"Yah! You're going to leave me here alone with Woohyun to bother me EVERYDAY?!!!" Chorong yelled. Naeun scoffed and closed her eyes.

 

"I just... it's not that easy. I'll have to rent trucks to send my things back. And what about my house? And my job?" Naeun asked.

 

"Easy!! Myungsoo can just help you bring your thing back. And I'll force Woohyun to come as well! And the rest will be taken care of." Chorong said.

 

"Y-yah... I don't want to burden you gu-

"Then it's settled!!!! I'll get ready and tell Woohyun to take me to Myungsoo's house right now. Myungsoo will take you and we'll go help you pack. Tell Myungsoo to call Woohyun!!!" Chorong said.

 

"Well... but..." Naeun said then scrunched up her face.

 

"C-Chorong...? Yah, unnie?" Naeun spoke looking at Myungsoo's cellphone, but Chorong already hung up. She smacked her lips and walked out to meet Myungsoo.

 

She took a deep breath when she saw him in his car and walked over.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." she called his name. He looked over at Naeun and scrunched up his face.

 

"What is it?" He asked. "Your phone..." she said handing it to him. He took it and smiled.

 

"What did they say?" He asked her. Naeun smacked her lips and sighed. "Woohyun... told you to call him." She said then walked back inside.

 

"Wait..." he called her back. She turned around and widened her eyes.

 

"So... are you gonna come back and live over here?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. Naeun scoffed and glared at him.

 

"So you planned this too?" She said then walked off. He smiled.

 

"YAH!! Naeun-ah!! Answer me!" He yelled at her. She stopped walking and turned around, giving him a smile.

 

"You're helping me pack, right?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled and nodded.

 

"Yeh!!" He yelled watching her walk inside.

 

A/N: YAY!! So Naeun's moving back!! Kekekeke... that's a good thing, right??!!

Sorry for such a long wait, but I hope you all are still with me ^_^

Please don't forget to leave your feedbacks and let me know how it's going okay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~