If Only

I'm His Baby's Mama

Woohyun placed his hands behind his back and smirked at Chorong who was walking in front of him.

She didn't even know he was walking behind her, so she continued her conversation on her phone.

 

"Yah, did you two fight?" She asked through the phone, stopping her walk.

Woohyun stopped his walk as well and scrunched up his face with confusion, wondering who she was talking to.

 

"Why? Where are you?" Chorong asked again. She bit her nail and took a deep breath, running her fingers through her long hair.

 

"Yah... I'm the closest person to you. How can you not tell me too? Are you doing well? Just come back to me." She said.

 

"Yah, does she have a boyfriend? Who is she telling to live with her again?" He mumbled with confusion, knowing it couldn't be Naeun because she's with Myungsoo.

 

"Yah, you know I'll always be here for you..." she said looking down with a sigh.

 

Woohyun tilted his head back and looked away with confusion.

 

"Always be here for you...?" He mumbled to himself. He smacked his lips and scrunched up his face, crossing his arms in front of him.

 

Chorong suddenly turned around and Woohyun widened his eyes, trying to move away from her view, but it was too late.

 

"NAM. WOO. HYUN!!!!!" Chorong growled loudly with anger. She gasped and looked back at her phone.

 

"Yah!! Naeun-ah!! YAH!!" Chorong yelled loudly then hung up her cellphone with frustration. She shot a look at Woohyun and charged towards him, making him widen his eyes with fright.

 

When she got to him, she grabbed his the neck of his shirt in her grasp and glared into his eyes.

 

"What happend with Myungsoo and Naeun?!!! SPEAK TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!" She yelled loudly with her eyes closed.

Woohyun widened his eyes and looked at her with confusion.

 

"Yah! Let go of me!!" He said grabbing hold of her hands.

 

"WHY is Naeun not with Myungsoo??!!! WHY is she CRYING?!! TELL ME!!!" She yelled smacking his head, making his head swing to the side.

 

"YAH! YAH!!!" He groaned in pain and backed away from her.

 

"I don't know!! I don't freaken-

 

"YES YOU DO!! TELL-

 

Before Chorong could say anything more, Woohyun grabbed her cheeks and pressed their lips together.

Chorong widened her eyes and Woohyun's were opened as well. He didn't intend on kissing her, he just wanted to make her stop her yelling and hitting him so he could tell her he didn't have anything to do with whatever's going on with Myungsoo and Naeun.

 

He backed away once he felt her calmness and backed away from her nervously that they just kissed.

 

"I don't know anything. I promise. But I'll go find out and let you know after work." He said then just walked away from her.

 

Chorong stood there dunbfounded with confusion and shock while Woohyun walked away with a smirk, realizing he just made the first move on her: kiss.

===========================================

 

Myungsoo walked inside the elevator of his workplace with a blank expression on his face. He looked down and felt so empty without Naeun.

 

Usually, he'd wake up with Naeun in his arms. But that morning, he woke up empty, cold, and lost.

Usually, he'd wake up with the smell of breakfast. But that morning, he woke up with no aroma, no breakfast.

Usually he'd get a 'goodbye, I'll see you later' kiss from his beautiful wife, Naeun. But that morning, there were no kiss... no beautiful wife standing in front of him, walking him out to work.

 

 

"HEY!! WHAT'S UP MAN?!!!!" Woohyun yelled running up behind Myungsoo who was at the end of the hallway to his office.

Woohyun smacked his shoulder and laughed loudly, but his laugh faded when he saw Myungsoo's blank and dead face.

 

"Y-yah... what's up?" He asked. Myungsoo sighed and shook his head.

 

"Just... leave me alone, please?" Myungsoo pleaded then walked off.

 

Woohyun looked at him with confusion and followed him slowly.

 

"Yah, how's Naeun doing?" Woohyun asked with a smile.

 

No response.

 

"I was with Chorong earlier and Naeun called her." Woohyun said. Myungsoo stopped walking and looked down. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, tightening his fists.

 

Before Woohyun got to speak, Myungsoo walked off and got into his office.

Woohyun widened his eyes and took a deep breath, shaking his head in confusion.

===============================================

 

Naeun opened up the door to her new apartment that was so small, the kitchen and the bedroom was connected.

The room was basically one, but Naeun had to live in it because she didn't want to go back.

 

If she were to go back to Chorong, Myungsoo would find her, and she didn't want to see him, even IF he tries to find her. Or if he even cared to look for her.

 

She took a deep breath and closed the front door, walking in and placing her bag on the side.

 

"This looks.... comforting..." she said then sat down by a couch that was already there.

 

She moved to a different city, and with her savings, she got herself a small shelter and found a job quickly to her luck.

 

She laid on her couch and rested her eyes, thinking of Myungsoo. She placed a hand on top of her stomach and took a deep breath, tears forming in her eyes.

 

"I love you..."

 

Myungsoo's words flashed through her mind and she wished he wouldn't have said those words.... if only he didn't....

 

If only...

=========================================

 

Myungsoo laid his head on top of his desk and took a deep breath, wishing he was only living a dream. He wished when he opened his eyes again, he'd see Naeun in front of him.

If only....

 

If only...

 

A/N: Well... what can I say about this chapter.... :/ I uh.... :/ 

I don't know what to say... because I'm still..... feeling emotional atm... >.<

/SIGHS/ Please bear through it with me for a longer while, okay??? It'll pass by soon.... believe me ^_^

At least I updated in a day, right??? Or two? However you want to put it... >.<

But until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~