The Talk

I'm His Baby's Mama

"WIFE?!!!" Myungsoo's mother asked with shock, walking towards them.

 

Naeun gasped and widened her eyes, turning to face Myungsoo's mother. Myungsoo glanced at Naeun and in her lips, looking at his mother.

 

"Uh... omma, it's-

"It's not what you think Myungsoo's mo-

"YAH!! That is SUCH a beautiful role-play name!! Let's keep it FOREVER!!!" Myungsoo's mother yelled excitedly, jumping up and down.

Myungsoo and Naeun's eyes widened and they looked at his mother with shock.

 

 

"Omma..." Myungsoo said looking around nervously. His mother gasped and clapped her hands.

 

"Oh! I almost forgot! Your father needs you. I had something to do, but then they didn't need me anymore." She chuckled. Naeun bit her lips and saw Namjoo by the corner by herself.

 

"I'm gonna go to Namjoo..." she said nervously then walked over after bowing to them. Myungsoo sighed and looked at his mother and Boss, hating that they ruined the moment of him and Naeun.

____________________________________________________________________

 

Woohyun went to grab something to drink for him and Chorong and sighed, turning around and seeing her talking with another guy.

He scoffed and glared at the guy, seeing that it was one of Myungsoo's relative.

He coughed and walked over, keeping his eyes on the man.

 

"Chorong-ah... who is this?" He asked looking at her now. She widened her eyes and in her lips with a smile.

 

"Oh, this is Yoon Doojoon." She said smiling at Doojoon who looked at Woohyun with a smile.

 

"Hello. Yoon Doojoon. Nice to meet you. You're Myungsoo's personal assistant, right?" Doojoon asked with a raised eyebrow. Woohyun scoffed and smacked his lips.

 

"Yeah... Nam Woohyun. And Chorong here... she's MY girlfriend." He said wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her closer to him. Doojoon chuckled and nodded while Chorong glared at Woohyun and smacked his stomach.

 

"Oh, Gayoon-ah, come here." Doojoon said looking behind Chorong and Woohyun.

 

"What is it?" Gayoon asked walking over. Doojoon wrapped an arm around her shoulder and smiled.

 

"This is my girlfriend, Heo Gayoon." Doojoon said looking at Woohyun and Chorong.

 

Woohyun relaxed his shoulders when he realized Doojoon wasn't trying to hit on Chorong after all. He bowed down along with Chorong and smiled.

 

"Nam Woohyun..."

 

"Park Chorong..."

 

"Nice to meet you two." Gayoon said with a smile.

=========================================================

 

After the party had finally ended, Myungsoo walked around to find Naeun who was with Namjoo.

 

 

"Naeun-ah, let's go shopping!! I know this REALLY good place." Namjoo said with a chuckle. Naeun chuckled and nodded, but Myungsoo walked over and tugged onto her arm.

 

"Sorry Namjoo, but Naeun and I have to go somewhere together." He said. Namjoo widened her eyes and chuckled, nodding in understanding. "Okay..." she said then walked off.

 

"Myungsoo, that was rude..." Naeun told him. He shrugged his shoulders and pushed her out gently to his car.

 

"Aren't you going to help your parents clean?" She asked him, getting into his car. He quickly got into the driver's seat and shook his head, turning the engine on.

 

"They don't need me. Plus, you're more important." He said then quickly drove off. Naeun shot a look at him and took a deep breath.

 

He glanced at her and smiled.

 

"You remember... when we used to hold hands while I was driving?" He said with a sad smile. She glanced at him and looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

 

"Jigeumyeon...... can you hold my hand right now...?" He asked her silently, his gaze onto the road. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, her head hanging low.

 

"You don't hate me?" She mumbled looking up again. He glanced at her and scrunched up his face with confusion.

 

"Hate you? What for?" He asked. She looked at him and bit her lips. "For... for...."

 

Myungsoo knew what she was talking about since she was stuttering. He sighed and his lips before talking.

 

"No. Those three words I said to you the previous night before that happened. They still stay the same." He told her. She shot a look at him and bit her lips.

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

Those words he said to her. He really meant it?

 

Myungsoo parked his car on the side of the road and took a deep breath, facing her.

 

"Naeun-ah..." he called her name. She glanced up at her nervously and sighed looking down.

 

"Can we... can we get back together? I mean... we can take it slow. We don't have to continue from where we left off... We can just...." he said then took a deep breath, looking down.

 

He looked back up at her and bit his lips.

 

"I just need you back..." he told her. Naeun's eyes softened. She didn't want to go back to him because she was ashamed of what she did: have the miscarriage.

 

The baby that brought them together. The baby that made them fall in love. But the baby that took them apart as well.

 

She was scared and afraid that he wouldn't love her anymore after what she did. Because she lost the baby, she felt like his love for her had left as well.

 

She took a deep breath and glanced at her fingers before looking back up at him.

 

 

"Did you want to start by holding hands then?" She asked him. He chuckled and nodded happily.

 

"Yeah... let's do that..." he said then twined their fingers together and felt his heart jumping so fast. She smiled and looked down, waiting for him to drive off again.

 

A/N: AW!!! Myungeun TOGETHER AGAIN!! Kekekeke... So the problem wasn't SOOO big...

That's a good thing though, right?? Kekekeke.... I hope you all like this chapter!!!

Next chapter will be some Woorong... keke.. I need some Woorong love!!! KEKEKE ^_^

But I've just noticed I've been gone for ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! XoX'

I'm so sowie!!! Because of that, I'll double update today, eh?? Kekekkee...

I'll try my BEST and FORCE myself to udpate today!! Hahaha.. so please anticipate it!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!~~~~