Explanations

I'm His Baby's Mama

"We should make spaghetti..." Naeun said walking over to grab some noodles. Myungsoo nodded and pushed the cart over.

"Son Naeun, isn't that.... Woohyun and Park Chorong?" Myungsoo asked with a confused expression, watching as Woohyun and Chorong stopped their talking and argued about something.

Naeun looked over and gasped, widening her eyes. She pulled Myungsoo over and pushed the cart away, walking as far as possible from Woohyun and Chorong.

"Oh my goodness!! Why is unnie here?!! That was a CLOSE CALL!!!" Naeun said with relieve, patting chest. She looked around then at Myungsoo worriedly.

"Yah, let's just go. We'll go order some food or something." She said pushing Myungsoo out of the store forcefully.

 

"Yah, but why were they together?" Myungsoo asked confused. Naeun stopped pushing him and stood still, thinking to herself.

"That's true....." she said nodding her head. She suddenly gasped and ran back to where they were just at.

 

"Yah, where are you going?" Myungsoo asked tugging her arm back. "What if that erted Nam Woohyun was trying to seduce my Ronggie?!!!" Naeun yelled shocked.

Myungsoo scoffed and looked at her with an are-you-serious look. He crossed his arms in front of himself and sighed.

"Woohyun knows his manners too.... he won't seduce a girl in public. He'll just probably take her to a Hotel first." He told her. Naeun widened her eyes even more and screamed furiously.

"CHORONG!!!!!! CHORONG-AH!!!!" Naeun yelled running towards the aisle.

 

 

"Omo!! Why is Naeun yelling?!!!!! I told you we should've just CONFRONTED THEM EARLIER!!!! WHY DID YOU STOP ME?!!!!" Chorong yelled angrilly smacking Woohyun's head. He scoffed and smacked his lips.

"Well, he's probably trying to make a move on her or something." He said carelessly. Chorong gasped and widened her eyes.

"Wait.... are you trying to say that that JERK KIM MYUNGSOO is trying to SEDUCE MY NAEUN?!!!!! SON NAEUN-AH!!!!!!!! UNNIE'S COMING!!!" Chorong yelled running around the store to look for Naeun.

"Yah... jinja?" Woohyun mumbled with irritation.

 

 

"Yah, Son Naeun! Stop screaming in the store! Everyone's looking at you!" Myungsoo spoke sharply when he reached her. He held her arm firmly in his hand and sighed at her.

 

 

"Yah!! Park Chorong! Stop yelling bloody Mary! Gorsh! It's so embarrassing!" Woohyun yelled grabbing Chorong's arm, stopping her from running.

 

 

"UNNIE!!!" Naeun yelled running to them. Chorong looked up and gasped, running towards her as well.

 

"Oh my goodness..." Myungsoo and Woohyun mumbled, walking towards them as well.

 

 

"Are you okay? Did he touch you?" Chorong asked Naeun worriedly. "I'm fine. How about you?" Naeun asked with concern. "I'm fine." Chorong said with relieve.

 

"YOU!!!" Chorong yelled walking over to Myungsoo with anger. "YOU!!!!" Naeun yelled walking over to Woohyun who looked at her with fear.

 

**SLAP**

 

**SLAP**

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun froze on the spot, feeling a sharp sting on their left cheek.

 

"Unnie! Why did you slap Myungsoo?" Naeun asked shocked. "W-why did you slap Woohyun? You should've told me so we could slap him together?!" Chorong asked with a smirk.

"I thought he was trying to seduce you!" Naeun told her. "I thought Myungsoo was going to seduce you too!!!" Chorong said with worry.

"Unnie! I think we've misunderstood something......." Naeun said looking at Myungsoo and Woohyun who were furiously angry that they just got slapped in public.

"Omo...." Chorong said biting her fingernail.

========================================

 

"W-wait... wait a minute...." Chorong said in front of everyone who sat in the living room of Myungsoo's big apartment. "Yeah! Seriously?!" Woohyun said puzzled.

"So... you're saying that... you're going to move out... and live with Kim Myungsoo now?" She finished with concern. Naeun looked down and nodded. "Yes." She told Chorong.

"Why? Why Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked with disgust. Myungsoo and Naeun glanced at each other and bit their lips nervously.

"Why are you both biting your lips together? That's disgusting!" Chorong said with disgust. "Yeah! Seriously!" Woohyun said with a sigh. They stopped and sighed, looking at Woohyun and Chorong.

"There's.... there's something that.... we BOTH, need to tell you two." Myungsoo said moving around in his seat. Naeun took a deep breath and in her lips.

"Yah! Just spit it out!" Chorong asked with irritance. "Yeah! Seriously!!" Woohyun yelled back.

"YAH! AND YOU SHUT UP!!!!" Chorong said throwing a pillow at Woohyun from across of her. Woohyun caught the pillow and scoffed.

"If you want to play pillow fight, just come to my house." He told her with a smirk. Chorong glared at him and cursed him from under her breath. "Aigoo, you BYUNTAE!!!!!!!!!" She yelled then looked at Naeun.

"Yah! Let's get out of here!!! I feel like I'll throw up just sitting in here!!!" She yelld furiously. "Maybe you should come to my house. I'll make you feel better...." Woohyun told her again with a chuckle.

"YOU-

"I'm pregnant!" Naeun yelled loudly to stop the fight. Chorong and Woohyun stopped talking and gasped loudly, looking at Naeun and Myungsoo.

"And I'm the father." Myungsoo told everyone, making Naeun glance at him.

Chorong widened her eyes and she felt it hard to breath. She started hypervinilating a little, making her grasp her chest for a bit.

"W-what.......?" Woohyun asked with shock, stuttering every second.

"This is.... why I'm going to be living here with Myungsoo now." Naeun said looking down. "I'll take care of her and the baby..." He said responsibly.

Chorong scoffed and sat up in her seat. She laughed nervously and stood up, grasping the back of her neck.

"Did you just say..... that you're pregnant? You're..... pregnant... by Myung.... by this Myungsoo...?" Chorong asked with fear. Naeun sighed and nodded her head.

"Yah! When did this HAPPEN?!!!!!" Woohyun yelled with shock. "It's all because of YOU!!!!" Chorong yelled running over to strangle Woohyun's neck.

"AH!!! UGH!!! YAAH!!! STOP!!! WHY ME?!!!" Woohyun gagged and choked for his life. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!" Chorong yelled angrilly. Myungsoo and Naeun just sat there and watched as the two goofballs tried to kill each other.

"We'll have to explain clearly to them some other day...." Naeun told Myungsoo who nodded his head and sighed.

 

A/N: Kekekeke... sorry it's been a while since i've updated... but here's another update!!!!

I hope everyone laughed in this chapter... cause that's what I'm hoping for... XD

Thanks for all your patience and love for this story!!! You'll all be blessed!! kekekke XD

Oh! And welcome new subbies!!! Kekeke... I feel so loved!! XD Keep them coming! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!!~~~