The Truth

I'm His Baby's Mama

After Myungsoo's parents left, Naeun went to sit on the couch and took a deep breath. She looked at her stomach and her lips in worry.

Myungsoo walked over to her after closing up the door and sat down beside her.

"Myungsoo-ah... are we ready for this?" She asked. Myungsoo looked at her and smiled. "If you aren't then we can put it on hold. But I am." He told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Of course. Are you?" He asked. "Yeah, but everything's going by to fast." She told him. "Okay, well, if you don't wanna marry me, then you don't have to."

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" She glared at him from his foolish statement. "What? I mean, what can possibly be so bad about it?" He asked her. "How can you even say I don't wanna marry you?" She asked offended.

"Well, you're acting like you don't." He said. She scoffed and got up, walking away from him.

"Yah," he called her back, but she didn't care. She walked to their bedroom and laid on their bed, thinking to herself. He walked in and sighed, sitting on the foot of their bed.

"Sweetie, if you're not ready yet, then we can just put it on hold." He told her. "I don't know. According to you, I don't even wanna marry you, so what's the point?" She said. Myungsoo got angry and irritated.

"Yah, how can you just say that so easily? Do you want to or not? If not, let me know."

"Is that even a question you need to ask me?" She replied in irritation. Myungsoo stopped talking and took a deep breath.  

He laid beside her and spooned her gently.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to her, kissing her neck. She shrugged him off and sighed. "Get off of me." She told him. "Yah, give me a break ok? This is very sudden for me too. We're in this together. You have to connect with me." He told her.

"Yeah..." she mumbled and kept her eyes closed. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

"Stand up. Come on." He told her, climbing over her and standing up beside the bed. She sighed and looked at him. "Come on hunny," he called her gently. She smacked her lips and stood up. He sat her down and bent down in front of her.

"I'm sorry. Okay? Everything is going by too fast. I'll tell mom and dad to hold off for a while and let us do this with our own pace." He said looking at Naeun. She looked down and sighed.

"I want to marry you. I really do." She told him. "Good. Cause I was about to pack your things to go." He joked with her. She scoffed and gently pushed him. "Yah! How can you do that?!" She exclaimed. He rested his head on her lap and closed his eyes.

"I love you." He told her. She smiled and gently fiddled with his head, making him feel like he was gonna fall asleep. "I love you too." She told him.

"Look, we'll think it through how to bring it up to mom and dad. Whether we should have it yet or not. But aside from that, I need to start doing my job and taking care of you more. So, let's go on a date tomorrow after I get off work, yeah?" He asked her. She scoffed.

"You sure do know your way with words, huh?" She told him. He smiled and kissed her forehead, "I love you." He said then pulled her up wrapping his hands against her jawline

"But, you're gonna have to come pick me up at my workplace." He said sticking his tongue out at her. She chuckled and kissed him back. "I love you, silly." She replied.

 

 

 

Chorong sat at a park and held some random gifts in her hand.

"Yah, who would've given me these?" She mumbled to herself. As she went to each store, another free gift was given to her. When she asked who it was, the only answer she was given was: Mr. Handsome.

 

"Park CHORONG!" Woohyun yelled jogging towards her. She glared at him and looked away. "Why are you following me?" She yelled back at him. "I wasn't. Yah, those gifts?" He asked wondering where she got them from.

"Oh, it wasn't you?" She asked with widened eyes. He widened his eyes and shook his head, pressing his mouth together.

"Who was it? Yah, who's trying to get at you?" He asked angrilly. "Someone called, Mr. Handsome." Chorong said dreamingly with a smile. Woohyun chuckled and looked at her.

"He must be REALLY handsome. Giving you gifts at every store and surprising you at every stop." He told her. Chorong stopped her actions and looked at him with confusion.

"How did you know that? I never told you." She questioned. Woohyun widened his eyes and stuttered. "U-uh..."

"Yah, did you prepare these for me?" She asked shocked. He evidently smiled and nodded his head. "Yah! How?" She exclaimed surprised, looking at the gifts.

"I remember you saying you like things like that. So I decided to surprise you. Well, SURPRISE!" He told her. She smacked her lips and hugged him tightly.

"Yah, this is so sweet. And creepy at the same time, but cute." She told him. He chuckled and hugged her back. "Anything for my Choronggie." He said.

 

 

 

The next morning, Naeun went to drop Myungsoo off at work.

"I'll pick you up later, my dear son." She joked around as if he was her son. He chuckled, "Ew, stop it. Love you hunny." He said then gave her a kiss and walked off.

"Love you too. See you later." She said. "Okay, go back home." He said. She shook her head. "I'll wait til you go up." She said then stood there and watched as Myungsoo went to stand by the front desk.

 

"Hello Mr. Kim, how are you today?" The lady asked.

 

"How DARE you, smile and look at my future husband like that?" Naeun said with squinted eyes.

 

"I'm doing very fine. How about you?" Myungsoo replied back looking through his wallet.

 

"Can't you see he's not even interested?" Naeun mumbled with her arms crossed.

 

"Very good. Thanks. Looking good today." She said as she typed down some of his information down.

 

"Oh, he looks 'good' today? She did NOT just say my man looks 'good' today." Naeun asked herself with a scoff.

 

"Gotta look sharp everyday." Myungsoo said tugging the neck of his suit. The lady chuckled and gently fanned her hand in front of Myungsoo. "Yah, you're too funny." She said.

 

"Oh, hell naww! Did she just... to my husband...? To my man?" Naeun gasped in shock.

 

Myungsoo looked at her and chuckled nervously. "Alright, all set." She said. "Thanks." Myungsoo said then walked off.

 

Naeun looked as Myungsoo got on the elevator and smiled to him. His smile made her feel warm, but then as she made eye contact with the lady earlier, her eyes squinted.

 

"I see you." She mumbled then walked off.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on in the afternoon, Naeun went to the store and saw there was a Pregnancy Booth where everyone was gathering around. She walked over to see what they were doing.

"Hey, lady, do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. Naeun widened her eyes and nodded her head. "Yeah, a fiance actually." She replied.

"Great! Come try out our free Pregnancy Test!" The lady told Naeun. She scoffed and shook her head. "No. I'm not pregnant. Thanks though."

"Aww, come on. Just for fun. It's limited time only." The lady said again.

"Well, what's gonna hurt anyways. I'm not pregnant.

 

 

"You're PREGNANT!!!"

 

Naeun widened her eyes and sat there on the seat in total shock.

"I-I'm pregnant...? I'm..."

"Yes!! I'm so happy for you! The Doctor looked and it seems like baby is a month and a half!" The lady told her. Naeun still couldn't believe it.

"U-uh, I think youguys have it wrong. I can't possibly-"

"We checked three times. All came back positive." The Doctor told Naeun happily. "I'm sure youguys weren't looking foreward to this." The lady said. Naeun shook her head and coughed.

"Um... Okay. So... I'll just..." she said then slowly got up and walked away. "Let us know what happens when you break the news to your fiance! I'm sure he'll be really surprised!"

"Oh He'll be shocked. For sure." Naeun said then walked away and went to sit down on a bench, trying to catch her breath.

"We haven't done it for so long. How could it have happened?" She asked herself, trying to think of a time.

She and Myungsoo haven't been really active with their personal activities. Unless he did it without her permission. But he couldn't have.

Naeun suddenly widened her eyes and thought about that night when they got back together and they were sleeping together while Woohyun and Chorong went to sleep at another place. (Chapter 28)

After they went to sleep, she woke back up and couldn't help but kept staring at Myungsoo. They were finally together again, and she was happy just looking at his face. His features she loved so much. He opened his eyes and then... they kissed. And kissed some more... and other stuffs happened...

 

"Aiya!!!" Naeun shrieked, not believing anything that's happening.

"How am I supposed to tell Myungsoo? Is this even legit?" She mumbled to herself. She looked at her watch and sighed, realizing it was time to go get Myungsoo for their date. She took a deep breath and got up, walking away.

 

 

 

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun and went to him. "Yah, I'm gonna go first. I got a date night with Naeun." He said. "Yah, go get some!" Woohyun said with a chuckle. "Shut up." He joked around then walked towards the door.

"Imma go bother Chorong later. Have fun, man!" Woohyun said then Myungsoo gave him a heads up and walked off.

 

 

Naeun walked inside Myungsoo's workplace and looked at the front desk, seeing the lady from earlier that was flirting with Myungsoo still working. She scoffed and walked to her.

 

"Hello ma'm, how may I help you?" The lady asked. "Oh, I'm here for Kim Myungsoo." Naeun said with squinted eyes, making sure the lady knew Myungsoo has a woman by his side. "Oh, ok. And what is your relationship with him?" The lady asked. Naeun thought for a minute and confidently smiled.

"I'm his baby's mama."  

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Back with another update!! Soooo, Naeun's prego again!!

I figured I should bring in something new and exciting! So hopefully this threw youguys off!

Thanks for all your love and support! Until next time PYONG!!!~