Car Date

I'm His Baby's Mama

Myungsoo and Naeun sat in front of his mother who was still crying, while his father sat a seat away from Myungsoo's mother with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

 

"Appa...?" Myungsoo asked with a raised eyebrow. Naeun glanced at them and bit her lips. His father exhaled and sat back in the couch.

 

"APPA!!" He yelled with annoyance. "WHAT? WHAT?!!" His father asked with annoyance.

 

"Talk to each other! This is so ridiculous!" Myungsoo said.

 

"About WHAT?!! Your mother started it!!" His father said angrilly. Naeun chuckled silently to herself from their cute and childish acts.

 

"Naeun, this isn't funny..." Myungsoo mumbled to her. She nodded and in her lips, looking down.

 

 

"Who told you to talk about your ex-boyfriends?" His father suddenly said, glancing at his wife with cornered-eyes. She looked at him and scoffed, making her back face him with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

 

"Who told you to ask?" She replied back. "Because I cared..." his father said.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun smiled at them and watched.

 

"Well, thank you." His mother said. "You're welcome." His father said looking away.

 

"You know... I don't care about them anymore anyways. I already have you." She told him. "I know. Same here." He replied.

 

"Good... let's end it here then?" His mother said. "Yeah, let's end it here." His father said raising his head up.

 

They stayed in silence for a while before Myungsoo's father glanced at Mrs. Kim.

 

"Did you... wanna go have coffee with me?" He asked. Myungsoo's mother smirked and nodded. "Sure..." she said carelessly on the outside, but on the inside she was squealing.

 

Naeun chuckled and covered while Myungsoo shook his head with annyoance

 

"All right... it's a date then." His father said. "Let's go." His mother said then he dragged her hand and they both left out the door.

 

 

Naeun chuckled, watching as they left and shook her head.

 

"My parents.... are sooooo weird." Myungsoo said with a deep breath, standing up and walking slowly to the kitchen. Naeun stood up with a smile on and walked over to him.

 

She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her body against his back warmly, closing her eyes.

 

Myungsoo stopped walking and glanced back at the top of Naeun's head. He placed a hand on top of her hands that connected around his stomach and chuckled.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked her softly. "I'm just...I just want to hug you." She told him.

 

"Then hug me right." He said then turned around and faced her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her in warmly while She squealed from his squeezing.

 

"Yah, you're crushing me!" She shrieked, then they both chuckled. He released her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

"Let's grow old like your parents?" She asked him. They both smiled at each other and he nodded.

 

"Just... don't get annoying like them, yeah?" He asked rolling his eyes. She chuckled and collapsed in his arms again.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

"NAM WOO HYUN!!! Put on a FREAKEN SHIRT!!!" Chorong yelled angrilly, standing at the kitchen and watching Woohyun walk in her house with nothing but a short on.

 

He chuckled at her and threw a pose, flexing his muscle out.

 

"You like it, honey?" He asked with a smirk. She gagged and bent down a little.

 

"Omo!" Woohyun exclaimed, walking to her. "Are you... are you pregnant?" He asked with a worried look on his face, grabbing her arm.

 

Chorong gasped and pushed him away, glaring at him with annoyance.

 

"Yah!! Are you serious right now? Get lost!" She yelled at him then continued cooking. Woohyun sighed and went to get dressed.

 

"Okay, I'll be going. I need to go to work. I'll be back later, sweetie." He said then blew her a kiss and left out the door.

 

Chorong scrunched up her eyebrows with confusion and shook her head, looking away.

 

"Stupid." She said.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo and Naeun walked in the Super Market hand-in-hand and smiled at each other.

 

They both chuckled and went to an aisle, throwing some snacks into the cart for the trip that weekend.

 

"Hey, I forgot to get the sauce. I'll be back." Myungsoo said rubbing Naeun's back then left. She smiled and continued throwing things into the cart.

 

 

 

"This one should be good..." he mumbled then walked back to Naeun.

 

 

 

"Naeun-ah!!!"

 

 

Naeun scrunched up her face and turned around, widening her eyes with shock when a guy came to her and pulled her into his arms for a bear hug.

 

Myungsoo scrunched up his eyebrows with concern and slowed down his walk.

 

 

"Yah!!" Naeun yelled pushing him away. She looked up at him but gasped and stopped her actions.

 

"Lee Taemin?" She called his name softly. He chuckled and nodded, cupping her cheeks with his warm hands.

 

"You're still so pretty as ever. I missed you." He said then kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug again.

 

 

Myungsoo felt angry and he felt heated. His fists tightened and his eyes glared at the scene.

 

A/N: OMO!! So here's the cliffhanger!! Well, I hope it is... :/

So, what's the "history" behind Naeun and Taemin? Well, it'll be told soon!!! Kekeke...

I mean, there are too much lovey-dovey scenes, so I wanted to add in some drama...

More drama means more chapters... and more chapters mean a longer story.... right?

I mean, unless youguys don't want the story to continue, then I'll just end it in like... 5 chapters or less?? But if youguys want me to continue, then I'll have to add in some drama...

So, leave a comment and let me know!! If I see that MAJORITY of the comments are wanting NO drama, then I'll erase this chapter and rewrite a new one, okay??

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~