Working Things Out

I'm His Baby's Mama

A/N: Sorry for such a late update! You know... it's the time for busy school days again... =.=

Please forgive me!! And Enjoy this CHAPTER!!!!!!! <3

==========================================================

 

After hours of Woohyun and Chorong yelling at each other, Chorong left due to Woohyun's smart comebacks of getting together.

Woohyun, on the other hand, was getting annoyed as well, so to leave Myungsoo and Naeun alone, he left to the bar to look for ladies. Or at least that's what HE said.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun sat together on the couch and looked around with bubbles forming in their mouth, trying to think of something to do to break the awkwardness. She tapped her knees and took a deep breath.

"So...." Myungsoo said with a deep breath. "Are you hungry?" She asked looking at him. He nodded and stood up.

"Let's go cook." He said then they both walked to the kitchen and took out their groceries from earlier.

"You can get the water ready...." he told her who nodded and walked over to search for his pots and pans.

Myungsoo glanced at her and pursed his lips together with a smirk. He smiled and looked down, rinsing the strings of noodles in the sink.

"Son Naeun..." he called her name. She stood up from under the cabinet, still searching for a suitable pot, and accidentally slammed the back of her head against the top cabinet that was a little shifted out.

She shrieked and grasped the back of her head, closing her eyes in pain and bending down, her sitting on her heels.

"Aiya, it hurts!" She groaned hissing. Myungsoo widened his eyes and walked over to her.

"Yah, why didn't you be more careful?!" He yelled at her with a hiss. She scrunched up her face and smacked her lips. "You called my name!" She yelled at him, sitting her on the ground now.

Myungsoo smacked his lips and took a deep breath to calm himself down. He placed his hands on his knees and pushed himself up, looking down at Naeun who was still hissing in pain.

"Here..." he said reaching a hand down to her. She looked up at him sadly with pouted lips and reached up for his hand, but he scrunched up his eyebrows and moved his hand away.

"The pot." He told her reaching down again. Naeun looked at the pot then back at him and mentally hit her head in embarrassment.

She looked down and handed him the pot without looking at him. He scoffed and took the pot, walking over to the sink to fill it up with water. While the pot was filling up, he walked to the fridge and got out an ice pack.

"Stop being so clumsy. I hate clumsy girls." He told her walking to her and handing her the ice pack. She got up slowly and wiped her , glancing at him nervously with the ice pack in her hands.

"Sorry...." she said then sniffed and walked over to lean against the counter. Myungsoo glanced at her and smacked his lips.

"Yah," he called to her. She shot a look at him and bit her lips with wide eyes. "Just.... just go sit. I'll cook us spaghetti." He told her looking at the noodles. Naeun looked down and pressed her lips together.

"It's okay. I can help." She told him. "Just go sit." He told her then continued doing what he was doing. Naeun sighed and went to sit down at the couch, turning on the TV and watching some show.

Myungsoo glanced over at her and smiled, watching as she yawned tiredly with a stretch, moving her whole body to lay on the comfortable couch.

 

 

Chorong walked home with Woohyun walking behind her, his arms crossed in front of his chest and a smirk on his face. She hissed and stopped walking, glaring back at him.

"YAHHHHH!!!!!" She yelled angrilly, her eyes closed tight. He chuckled at her cuteness and made a pose.

"What is it?" He asked. She scoffed and gave him the most devilish glare. "Stop. Following. Me. Or you. Die." She told him sharply. He walked towards her and stopped when their faces were in front of each other.

Woohyun relaxed his shoulders and smiled, reaching a hand up to press a finger in between Chorong's eyebrows. He pushed his fingers up so that she'd stop frowning.

"There... you shouldn't frown so much. You don't look beautiful anymore." He said with a smirk. Chorong threw his hand away from her face and groaned.

"Go home! Stop following me!" She yelled annoyed. "Nope. A pretty girl's gotta be protected at ALL times." He told her with his arms crossed again.

Chorong's eyes softened for a short three second, but then seeing his lying face just made her flame up even more with disgust. She shifted her body away from his view and stomped off.

"You're so pathetic, Nam Woohyun." She told him with her back to him. He chuckled and followed her again, putting his hands in his front pockets.

"You're so beautiful, Park Chorong." He replied back to her. Chorong shivered and covered her ears from his disgusting words. He chuckled and shook his head, glancing at the ground.

 

 

Myungsoo carried Naeun to bed and gently tucked her in, watching as she moved around in his bed comfortably. He scrunched up his face and took a deep breath, watching her sink herself in the covers.

He looked at her and walked back out to the kitchen, looking at the uncooked spaghetti.

"I guess.... I won't get dinner as well..." he said then sighed and turned off the lights, heading back to the bedroom to check up on Naeun.

He looked at his comfortable bed and debated on whether he should sleep with her on the same bed or not.

He tilted his head and resulted in sleeping on the couch in the living room with a pillow and blanket to cover him. He took a deep breath and relaxed his eyes, going to sleep.

 

2:15am

Myungsoo woke up to sounds of gagging in the bathroom. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, until he thought of Naeun. He moved the blanket off of him and walked to the bathroom, seeing Naeun's head hung over the toilet.

She cried and tried to hold her long hair back, but failed each time since she kept holding onto the toilet seat to vomit.

She took a deep breath and flushed the toilet for the 8th time that night.

"Naeun-ah..." he said walking over and sitting down on the ground behind her. He pulled her hair back and patted her back, rubbing it gently.

"I'm sorry... did I wake you up?" She asked through huffs, wiping with a toilet paper in her hand. He shook his head and looked at her puffy eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked her. She shook her head and hung her head in the toilet again, vomiting again.

She groaned and clenched onto the toilet seat, placing a hand against her forehead with tiredness.

She grabbed another toilet paper and wiped with a sigh, laying her fragile body on the cold ground that felt so perfect.

Myungsoo watched her and his eyes softened to see what she had to go through. He took a deep breath and bent down to her.

"Hey, let me take you back to bed." He whispered to her. She groaned and tried to get up, but she was too weak to move, and the cool ground was so relaxing.

 

Myungsoo carried her bridal style back to bed and placed her there again with a grunt. He tucked her in, but she groaned with pain from her throbbing head and cuddled into the fetus position.

"Ugh..." she grunted closing her eyes tightly. Myungsoo sighed and climbed onto bed with her, placing a hand on her waist gently.

Naeun turned around and snuggled into Myungsoo's chest that was so comfortable at that moment. She groaned and wrapped her hands around her head with a sigh while he sent soothing pats to her back.

He kissed her head and wrapped his arms around her gently, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

Before Naeun knew it, the sick sensation left her, and she was found dreaming in lala land with Myungsoo's arms around her.

 ==========================================================================

A/N: First of all!!!! I don't know much about pregnancy and the life of a pregnant woman.... so I'm obviously getting my facts from my friends and Google XD So sorry if I get something wrong or anything otay? Just letting yallz know.. so yeaps...

But how was this chapter?? Sorry if it wasn't all that... :/ I tried my best to update!!!

Thanks for all of you who've stuck with me for so long!!! I'm terribly sorry again for the long update, but it's school again... and I'm in College.... YES! A Sophomore in college!! I guess... I'm pretty old, right? Because I just found out that many of my friends and users on AFF are like..... 15 or 16 down...? OMO!!! YAH! I'm almost 19!!!! YIKES!!!!! :/

I wish I was young again.... =.= The beautiful young teen life.... sighs.......

But, enough with my rambling.... please leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going!!

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~