Why?

I'm His Baby's Mama

"Should we get married?" Myungsoo asked her with a raised eyebrow. She widened her eyes and looked down awkwardly.

"Is he proposing to me or what?" She thought biting her lips.

 

"I mean... we're already parents... you know..." he reminded her. She looked up at him and in her lips, shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't know..." she said.

"The ceremony doesn't have to be big. It can just be the two of us..." he told her. She shrugged her shoulders again and sighed. "Then no one will know that we're together... as in married." She said.

"Well... we can just act like it, then when people ask, we'll just tell them we ARE." He told her. She scoffed and shook her head.

"That's not enough..." she said. He smiled and chuckled a little. "Okay then... let tonight be the first night for people to know." He said then pulled her closer to him.

Naeun looked up at him with a shocked expression, and before she could think, she saw Myungsoo's face leaning down towards hers', his eyes on her lips only.

She was about to back off, but Myungsoo cupped her cheeks in his hands and pulled her face up. With that, he pressed their lips together and Naeun's eyes widened with shock.

It all seemed like it was in slow motion, but their lips eventually connected and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Everyone gasped and that made Chorong and Woohyun look over. Chorong widened her eyes and gasped while Woohyun smirked and laughed.

"Yah, my man's got game!" Woohyun said pulling Chorong back to stop her from running to them and breaking the kiss.

"Let go of me! This CAN'T be happening!" Chorong yelled at him. "If you go, I'll just pull you back and kiss you too!" He told her. She stopped her actions and glared at him with disgust.

 

It felt as if in the room was only Myungsoo and Naeun. It felt as if in the whole world was just them.

Myungsoo closed his eyes and tensed up, feeling Naeun's hand run down his waist. Naeun's eyes got heavier when he nibbled on her lips slowly.

Such a sensation that she loved so much. Such a sensation that made her knees weak.

She closed her eyes and gave into the kiss, slowly wrapping her arms around his waist again.

Myungsoo smiled and took another step towards her, deepening the kiss that they both were so addicted to now.

Naeun backed away from his lips and he pressed their forehead together, brushing the tip of their nose against each other. He brushed his thumb against her cheek and backed their foreheads away from each other.

Naeun opened her eyes and looked up at him with confusion and curiosity as to what she was feeling to the kiss they just shared.

Myungsoo looked down at her with his soft eyes and pressed his lips together again. He looked around and coughed, moving a little back away from Naeun.

Everyone looked at them and admired their love they had for each other. Everyone envied them with dreamy looks on their faces.

 

He looked at her again and smiled.

"There... everyone here tonight will know that you're mine, and I'm yours." He said with a smirk to her. She looked up at him and felt like her heart was deceiving herself.

If only that's what he really meant to her. She wanted him to always say those words to her, instead of saying that their baby's the only reason why they're together.

=================================================

 

Late at night, Naeun and Myungsoo arrived home tiredly with their eyes barely opened.

"Are you gonna go shower?" He asked closing the front door. Naeun shook her head and headed towards the bedroom. He sighed and ran his fingers through his face, walking towards the bathroom.

 

Naeun threw herself on the bed and went to sleep. Myungsoo got in and the lights, making Naeun groan, covering her head with his pillow beside her.

"Aw, the bright light!" She moaned with a cough. Myungsoo scoffed at her and took off his shirt, throwing it on the ground. He picked out a shirt and short from his wardrobe and closed it, heading to the bathroom with a towel in his hand.

 

After he was done with his shower, he walked out and went back into the bedroom, seeing Naeun sound asleep. He watched her and took a deep breath, looking down at his hands.

He thought back to their kiss earlier and in his lips, looking away. He sighed and turned off the lights, heading to bed.

He sunk himself in the empty spot beside Naeun and pulled the blankets over him as well, heading to sleep.

 

 

3:24am

 

"Myungsoo...." Naeun mumbled his name, shrugging his shoulder. He moved around in bed and sighed through his nose, heading back to sleep.

Naeun glanced at their bedroom door and bit her lips. She scooted closer to Myungsoo and shrugged his shoulders again.

"Kim Myungsoo... Myungsoo-ah...." she whispered his name again. He opened his eyes tiredly and turned around to look at her.

"What?" He asked facing her now. She looked at him with fear and pointed to their bedroom door.

"I keep hearing things outside... can you go check to see if there's anything?" She whispered to him. He looked at her and sat up in bed.

"There can't be anything... did you have a nightmare?" He asked her softly. She nodded and looked down, leaning over towards him with fear. He sighed and got up from bed but Naeun held the back of his shirt and pulled him back gently.

"Be careful..." she told him. He looked at her and smiled, grabbing a flashlight beside his bed. "It's okay..." he said then went to open the door.

He shot the flashlight outside and the extra living room light that was in front of their bedroom door.

No one.

"There's nothing. Don't worry. Your nightmare just probably got to you." He told her. He glanced back at Naeun and smiled, rubbing his eyes as he turned off the lights.

"No. Can we... turn on the lights for tonight?" She asked him. He closed his eyes and went to turn on the lamp beside his bed.

"We can just leave the lamp on." He said then turned off the bedroom light, heading back to bed. He looked at Naeun who had half of the covers over her body in fear still.

He laid in bed and opened his arms out for her.

"Come here... you can snuggle with me tonight..." he told her, not wanting her to feel fear. Naeun looked down and evidentally went to his side.

She snuggled beside him placed her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her. She sighed and felt so safe and protected.

 

"What did you dream about?" He asked her through his tired-cracked voice. She looked down and in her lips. "A monster wanted to come get me from you..." she told him. He chuckled and gently rubbed her arm.

"Did I save you?" He asked her. She shook her head and rubbed her face tiredly. "You ran away because you were scared..." she said. He scoffed and shook his head.

"You know I wouldn't do that in real life, right?" He told her. She smiled and closed her eyes, feeling so much warmth and shrugged her shoulders.

"Will you?" She mumbled. He thought to himself for a while and the thought scared him.

"I wouldn't leave you in fear... I don't want to leave you in fear..."

 

A/N: Whoo!! Another update today!!! I'm on a ROLL!! Kekekeke.....

Welcome new subs! And thanks to those of you who are still loving me and supporting this story! Kekeke...

Well, I'll update soon! Please anticipate it!! <333 Until next time, saranghae yerobun! <33