Just Us

I'm His Baby's Mama

Woohyun drove his car while Chorong was in the passenger seat. He chuckled and glanced at her while she looked at him with confusion.

                                               

"Are you possessed or something?" She asked him. Woohyun raised his hand up and glanced at her with a smirk.

 

"You know, you said that people should be envious of Myungsoo and Naeun for their love. Did you know that they hold hands in the car while he drives?" He asked her. Chorong scoffed looked out the window.

 

"You and I can never be like Naeun and Myungsoo." She said rolling her eyes. Woohyun smacked his lips and grabbed her hand, placing it in between them.

 

"Then let's be ourselves." He said then smirked and watched the road. Chorong looked at him and scoffed.

 

"Yah, where should we go though?" She asked him. "What? Aren't we just going to Naeun's place to help her pack?" He asked with confusion. She growled at his stupidty and sighed.

 

"I'm talking about the trip!" She yelled at him. He chuckled and nodded in understanding.

 

"Oh... I think we should go to the mountains." He told her with a raised eyebrow. "And then... we can rent ourselves our own cabin..." he said nudging her arm while holding his hand.

Chorong glared at him and smacked her lips.

 

"Yah, are you asking for a new girlfriend?" She asked him. He chuckled and shook his head. "I'm just joking... but we should go to the mountains. And then... go boating together... have a BBQ... go hiking..." he said nodding.

 

"Things that will make Myungsoo and Naeun connect again." He added. Chorong nodded and pressed her lips together.

 

"That's a pretty good idea. We'll look around and then make the reservations." She said.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Myungsoo walked into Naeun's house and his lips at how small it was.

 

"You were living here?" He asked closing the door behind them. She looked back at him and nodded. "Yeah... it's small... but it gets comfortable." She said looking around.

 

Myungsoo went to touch her picture frames by the wall while she gathered back up the boxes from her previous move.

He glanced at her and sighed, looking down.

 

"Did you miss me humming you to sleep?" He asked her. Naeun shot a look at him and in her lips.

 

He walked to her and stood in front of her, their toes gently touching.

 

"I missed you so much, I thought I was going to go crazy." He told her softly, looking into her eyes. She looked up at him and bit her lips from the inside.

 

He cupped her cheeks in his hands and made her keep her eyes on him. He smiled down at her and their eyes softened.

 

"I like you a lot. Do you know that?" He whispered to her. She widened her eyes and a smile grew in her heart.

 

"Nope." She joked around with him, a chuckle almost blurting out from her lips. He chuckled and rubbed her cheeks with his thumb.

 

"Thanks for coming back to me." He said gently rubbing her ears. She placed her hands on his hips and smiled, looking up at him.

 

"Thanks for still loving me." She told him. He smiled and leaned down, planting a kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes and ran her hand up from his stomach to his chest to his shoulders.

 

Myungsoo tensed up and smiled through the kiss, nibbling on her lips gently, making sure everything made her know how much he loved her.

 

**KNOCK KNOCK**

 

"YAH!! Naeun-ah! Myungsoo!! Open up the door! We're here!!" Chorong yelled from outside the door.

 

Myungsoo and Naeun backed away from each other and they both chuckled, releasing their hold of each other.

 

They looked down and Naeun went to start packing while Myungsoo went to open the door.

 

 

"NAEUN-AH!!!" Chorong yelled walking in and kicking her shoes off. Naeun chuckled from her hyper entrance and put some things in a box.

 

"Yah unnie, why are you so hyper?" Naeun asked. Chorong scoffed and back hugged Naeun, closing her eyes.

 

"Yah, I'm so happy we're gonna live in the same place again. This is so am-

 

**SNIFF SNIFF**

 

Naeun widened her eyes when she heard Chorong sniffing her.

 

"Why do you smell like Myungsoo?" Chorong asked with confusion.

 

 

"Just start over there..." Myungsoo told Woohyun, pointing to Naeun's pots and pans. He looked over at Chorong and Naeun who had her eyes wide opened.

 

 

"We you two being... intimate while Woohyun and I were driving here????" Chorong asked raising and eyebrow at her. Naeun shook her head and waved her hands to double the 'no'.

 

"No! We weren't..." she said trying to shush Chorong up so Myungsoo wouldn't overhear. She saw him looking over, so she left Chorong and went to pack.

 

"Yah, come help me pack!!" Naeun yelled loudly with irritation. Chorong chuckled and leaned in closely to Naeun's side.

 

"I can see your light lipstick is messed up." Chorong said covering and laughing silently to herself. Naeun gasped and widened her eyes, running to the bathroom.

 

 

 

It was already getting late and they weren't fully done packing yet, therefore they decided to sleep at Naeun's place.

 

"But... this place only fits like... two people to sleep in..." Woohyun mumbled looking around with confusion. Chorong glanced at him and bit her lips.

 

"Um..." she said glancing at Naeun who was walking out of the closet with Myungsoo. They were getting the blankets and pillows out to set up for sleep.

 

Chorong glanced at Woohyun and slightly glared at him, not wanting him to sleep in the same room as Naeun.

He looked at her and widened his eyes.

 

"What?" He asked. She her lips and took a deep breath. "Hey, let's go sleep somewhere else. Naeun and Myungsoo should spend the night here together. They need it." She said looking at Naeun and Myungsoo with slight sadness.

 

Woohyun gasped and widened his eyes with happiness.

 

"JINJA?!!!! JEONGMAL?!!" He asked happily, jumping up and down. She glared at him and pushed him away, walking to Naeun.

 

"Naeun-ah... you and Myungsoo stay here the night, okay? Stupid Woohyun will just wake us up from his annoying and loud snoring, so you two stay here together, and Woohyun and I'll go get a Hotel, is that okay?"

 

Naeun widened her eyes and glanced at Myungsoo, looking back at Chorong with concern.

 

"Unnie... you can't stay with him... alone.... he doesn't look....... safe..." Naeun said with an unsure look. Chorong scoffed and glared back at Woohyun who already had his shoes on and Chorong's bag in his hand.

 

"It's okay... we will fit. It'll just be a little crowded.... but we should be fine... I'll move Woohyun away from you girls." Myungsoo said looking around.

 

"No, it's okay. Don't worry. I can take care of myself. And he's really not like that... you two will be okay, right?" She asked. Naeun smiled and nodded.

 

"I'm sorry my house is so small..." she said looking around. Chorong shook her head and smiled. "Don't worry about it. I'll call you tomorrow morning, okay?" She said then left.

 

Myungsoo glanced over at her while Naeun walked them out and raised his eyebrows at her when she walked back in.

 

"What's up?" He asked. Naeun shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "She wanted to have some time with Woohyun... so... I guess it's just you and I tonight..." she said carelessly then went to bed.

 

Myungsoo glanced over at her and even though he felt normal about them sleeping together on the same bed, it felt different this time.

 

He didn't know if she still permitted him to sleep on the same bed as her.

 

He slowly walked over and laid beside her, but both of their backs were facing each other.

 

Naeun's eyes were wide opened and she felt awkward as well, but she just didn't show it in front of him. She turned off the lamp so that there won't be anymore light in the room except for the moon shining through the window.

 

They both shared the same blanket, but Myungsoo only had it on half of his body, since he tends to take the blanket from her every night when they were still together.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." she said hugging onto the blanket with a bundle she grabbed. "Hmm...?" He mumbled.

 

"I'm happy that your parents are back together again..." she told him. He smiled to himself and felt warm that she said that.

 

"Thanks..." he replied silently.

 

"I remember when your mother first came in my club... she said she wanted to forget someone." She said with a smile. She closed her eyes and sighed.

 

"But when she left... she said she didn't want to forget someone... she couldn't..." she chuckled, along with Myungsoo.

 

"My parents... are weird... sometimes I forget they're my parents." He said. She chuckled again and smacked her lips.

 

"But you never forget someone. You say you do. But... really in your heart... you never really forget them..." she said opening her eyes again, looking into the dark room.

 

Myungsoo smiled and looked down. He turned around and looked at the back of her head, scooting closer to her.

 

He wrapped his arm around her stomach and spooned her romantically, pulling them closer together.

 

He sunk his head in between her shoulder and neck and closed his eyes, inhaling in her beautiful scent.

 

"I love you." He whispered to her. Naeun's eyes softened and she smiled, those three words that came out of his mouth only when he really meant it.

 

Those words that was only meant for her.

 

"I love you too." She replied back in a whisper. He smiled and moved closer to her. "I know." He said. She chuckled and ran her fingers along his arm that was around her.

 

Together, they both fell asleep. Together, they both fell in love again. That night. It was just the two of them...

 

A/N: AW!!!! Myungeun love, right?!!! Kekeke... all thanks to Chorong unnie!! ^_^

This chapter was actually two chapters put together.... kekeke... I already wrote this chapter when I didn't have Internet Access (except on my phone that can't update), so here it is!!

I hope you all love these beautiful Myungeun moments!!! Next chapter will be dedicated to Woorong!!! kekekekeke... <3 So please anticipate it!!!

Also, I won't be able to update as often now because I don't have Internet Access at my house except for my phone that can't update, like stated above.... and so the only time I get to update is when I go to my sister and brother-in-law's house to babysit my niece...

So please be patient with me, okay? I'll be updating outside of AFF, so I can upload longer updates!! Kekekek.... but please forgive me and be patient with me, okay??

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~~~