Just Us (Woorong Ver)

I'm His Baby's Mama
Chorong walked into the Hotel that Woohyun had got them and sighed, seeing the queen sized bed in the center.
 
"This seems nice..." Woohyun said closing the door behind him, walking in after Chorong.
 
"It's okay..." she mumbled then placed her bag on the counter.
 
"So..." Woohyun said jumping on the bed and laying there on his side, facing Chorong.
 
 
"Let's sleep together..." Woohyun said with a seductive smirk. Chorong scrunched up her eyebrows and looked at him with an are-you-serious expression. 
 
"Seriously Woohyun? Seriously?!!" She said tiredly. Woohyun chuckled and got off the bed, taking a blanket and a pillow with him.
 
"I'm just playing with you." He said fixing himself his bed on the ground. He threw the pillow on the ground and took a deep breath.
 
Chorong scoffed and was glad that he was considerate enough to fix himself a bed on the ground.
 
 
"So... you're sleeping down here, right?" Woohyun asked laying on the bed again, eyeing Chorong and the bed he fixed her on the ground.
 
She fixed on dead eyes and slouched her shoulders, looking at him with her jaws dropped.
 
Woohyun laughed and got off the bed, walking over to lay on the bed he fixed on the ground.
 
"I'm just playing. You're too funny... I'll sleep down here because I'm the man." He said proudly, covering himself with the blanket. Chorong sighed and glared at him.
 
"You seriously need to be on meds." She told him with a raised eyebrow, climbing onto the bed as well. Woohyun chuckled and watched as she covered herself with the blanket.
 
"Yeap. I need to be on meds because I'm so mesmorized by your beauty. Whenever I see you, I can't do anything right." He said keeping his dreaming look on her. Chorong scoffed and closed her eyes, going to sleep.
 
"You're not even funny." She said then turned her body over to face him. She watched as his eyes locked with hers and coughed, turning the other way.
 
Woohyun smiled and slowly got up, walking over to the bed. He kneeled down beside the bed while Chorong was sleeping in the center, having the bed to herself.
 
He placed his elbows on the edge of the side of the bed and cupped his cheeks, looking at her back dreamingly.
 
Chorong sighed and turned around.
 
"Woohyun-ah, why- AHHH!!!" Chorong screamed when she saw him so closely by her. She accidentally, out of her reflex, kicked his face and sat up on the bed.
 
"YAHHH!!!!" Woohyun grunted covering his face with his hands and backing away.
 
"WHAT are you doing?!!" She asked looking at him with shock, realizing that she just kicked his face. He faked a cry but she thought it was real, so she leaned down to him.
 
"Yah... are you okay?" She asked patting his shoulder. Woohyun shook his head while he hid his face behind his hands.
 
"This is too painful. You're going to have to take responsibility now." He whined. Chorong scoffed and criss cross apple sauced her legs.
 
"Yah, who told you to just stay beside my bed without me knowing?!!" She yelled at him. She groaned and got off the bed, walking over to him.
 
"Come here. Let me see." She said with irritation, holding his head in place in front of her. Woohyun smirked inside but removed his hands from his face and closed his eyes, pretending like they were in pain.
 
"It hurts..." he mumbled. She looked at it with concern and blew on it gently. 
 
"Is it okay?" She mumbled then tried to open up his eyes. Woohyun walked towards her and made her stumble, Chorong falling on top of the bed.
 
She shrieked and widened her eyes while Woohyun fell on top of her. 
 
He widened his eyes as well and looked at her while they were on the bed, together.
 
Woohyun leaned his head down a little and wanted to kiss her, but he stopped himself. 
 
Instead, he smirked and rolled them over, making them both lay on the bed while he rolled Chorong on top of him so she could lay on the other side of the bed.
 
"Aiya, let's go to sleep!" He said then took advantage of the moment and held her to sleep. Chorong grunted and tried to free herself from his hold.
 
"Let go of me Woohyun!! This isn't right!!" She grunted, but he just held onto her tighter.
 
"You want me to kiss you to make it right?" He asked her to make her stop moving. Chorong froze and widened her eyes, looking up at him.
 
Woohyun looked down at her face and smirked.
 
"See? I got game too." He mumbled to her. She scoffed and tried to push herself away from him, but he stopped her.
 
"Eh, eh, eh, what did I say? You must really want to kiss me?" He said raising an eyebrow at her. She scrunched up her face and looked down at his chest. 
 
"No..." she mumbled and in her lips.
 
"I'll just..... go to sleep..." she said then closed her eyes tightly and tried to go to sleep. 
 
Woohyun looked down at her face and smiled, releasing her after kissing her temple.
 
"I'll go sleep down there. You're shaking..." he said with a chuckle, sitting up and getting off the bed. Chorong opened her eyes and looked at him, watching as he slept on his bed on the ground.
 
He looked back up at her and smirked, covering himself with the blanket.
 
"I just wanted to hug you once before going to sleep." He said then smiled and locked eyes with her.
 
Chorong scoffed and covered herself with the blanket again, her eyes glancing at Woohyun.
 
"You seriously are weird." She said slouching her shoulders from under the covers. "Only for you, my love." He said with a smirk. She sighed with a smile and covered her head with the blanket, going to sleep. 
 
"Good night..." Woohyun chuckled then went to sleep as well.
 
A/N: Aw!! Cute Woorong... kekeke... Woohyun is kind of bipolar, right?? Hahaha...
But he's trying his best to get to her... kekekeke... 
So who's "Just Us" version did you like better? Myungeun's? Or Woorong's????