Story

I'm His Baby's Mama

The next morning, Naeun woke up with the beautiful smell of bacon and scrambled eggs...

Wait....

 

Did she say beautiful-

 

Naeun shot up in bed and ran towards the bathroom to throw up. She held her head over the toilet and gagged, trying to hold her hair back.

Myungsoo walked over with concern after making sure he turned off the stove, and patted her back, moving her hair away from her face.

"Yah, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. She nodded and shut her eyes tight, throwing up again.

"Is it too strong, the smell?" He mumbled with regret. She shook her head and took a deep breath, flushing the toilet.

"I'm fine... go ahead and finish what you're doing..." she said pushing him away. Myungsoo glanced at her lastly then left to finish cooking the bacon.

 

 

Later in the afternoon, Myungsoo left for work and left Naeun home alone. She took a deep breath and gasped when Sunggyu came into her mind.

"OH!!! AHJUMMA!!!" She yelled getting herself ready and heading out.

===================================================

 

"Park Chorong... the beast of my life.... why are you so ugly?" Woohyun sang with harmony while following Chorong in the streets. She growled with annoyance and glared back at him.

She smirked and saw that his eyes were still closed, his head facing the sky above as if he was in a play. She walked to him and threw a hard punch to his left jaw then ran away when she heard him grunting with pain.

She laughed to herself and glanced back at him, seeing him on the ground.

"You're the FIRST and LAST girl to HIT ME!!" He yelled with anger, cupping his cheek in his hand. She just scoffed and crossed the street.

"Serves you right..." she mumbled then flipped her hair the other way.

======================================================

 

"Ahjumma!! Ahjumma!!" Naeun yelled happily, running into a small restaurant. She searched around and repeatedly yelled ahjumma until she found her serving a customer.

"Ahjumma! I'm here!! Let me help." Naeun said taking the platter from ahjumma and serving the customers.

"Yah, Naeun-ah... it's been a while. I'll be in the back, so let's talk when you're done." Ahjumma said then left. Naeun chuckled and snickered to herself. "I have a surprise for you ahjumma..." She said then quickly served the customers.

 

"Okay," Naeun said once she and Ahjumma sat by a table in the back. "So there's something I need to tell you..." she told ahjumma.

"What is it? It's been so long since I've been to the 'Single and Proud' Club. Are you still doing that?" She asked. Naeun pouted and shook her head. "No... I stopped a while ago already..."

"Why? You were so dedicated to that Club." Ahjumma asked. "Because... of reasons..." Naeun said sadly, but then she remembered Sunggyu and gasped again.

"But ahjumma! You remember your grandson that you were always talking about?!! Kim Sunggyu?!!" Naeun yelled excitedly. Ahjumma's face lightened up and she smiled.

"Yeh... Kim Sunggyu... I haven't seen him for 4 years now..." Ahjumma said. "Well..." Naeun said facing her cell phone towards Ahjumma and showing her Sunggyu's number.

"I met him the other day, and I got his NUMBER!! You should call him and meet up!! Or did you want ME to call?!!!" Naeun yelled excitedly, tugging onto ahjumma's shirt.

"Really? You found him?" Ahjumma asked excitedly as well. "Well, I did't FIND him... but I bumped into him... I know where he lives! How about I steal him after work and bring him to you?!!" Naeun asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Aigoo... my Naeunnie... you're too cute..." ahjumma said with a smile.

============================================================

 

Myungsoo sat behind his desk at work and took a deep breath, glancing at his phone and feeling irritated that Naeun hasn't called him the whole day. He smacked his lips and turned his attention to editing the photos in his computer.

"I don't care... she doesn't care about me, I don't care about her..." he mumbled to himself then started clicking things on the computer.

 

"Hey man... guess who I saw...?" Woohyun said walking towards inside the room with a bundle of folders in his hand. Myungsoo looked up and sighed. "Who?" He asked. "Your wife... waiting outside of-

"She's outside?" Myungsoo asked shocked, filled with happiness on the inside. Woohyun scoffed and rubbed his jaw, still feeling Chorong's punch from earlier. "Psh, NO! She was waiting outside of the Kim's Building around the corner. I saw her on my way here." He said.

Myungsoo tilted his head and scrunched up his face when he heard the information.

"Why is she waiting outside of the Kim's building?" He mumbled.

====================================================

 

Naeun waited outside of Sunggyu's workplace and looked up at the amount of stories there were to that tall building. She had opened widely and she was amazed.

"Wow... this place is so big..." she whispered to herself. Suddenly, she got a text from someone. She opened it and scoffed.

 

"Where are you?"

 

"Why do you suddenly want to know what I'm doing?" She mumbled then text back.

 

Myungsoo opened up his new text quickly:

 

"I'm outside the Kim's Building. Why?"

 

Myungsoo scoffed and was happy that she at least told him the truth, but he wanted to know why she was there.

 

"Why are you there? Shouldn't you be bringing me lunch?"

 

Naeun scoffed at his reply and smacked her lips.

 

"I'm coming."

 

Naeun pouted and glanced back at the entrance doors before heading towards Myungsoo's company.

 

 

 

Myungsoo smirked at her answer with satisfaction, but the feeling of wanting to know she was waiting outside the door still bothered him. Why was she waiting outside the Kim's Company?

 

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Naeun with a smile, as cheery as always. Myungsoo smiled and felt relieved just to see her face.

"Sorry... I forgot..." she told him setting the lunch in front of him on the desk. Myungsoo scoffed and opened it up slowly.

"Forgot? What were you doing so importantly that you forgot?" He asked her. Naeun glanced at Woohyun and smiled.

"Hey player..." she said then chuckled when Woohyun waved at her carelessly. She turned back to look at Myungsoo and sat on the couch in his office, resting her tired feet.

"I have a mission I have to accomplish today..." she told him with a sigh. Myungsoo shot a look at her and scoffed. "Mission? What mission?" He asked, trying to gain information from her.

"Aigoo... I'm tired.... it's just something I have to do..." Naeun said with a long sigh. Myungsoo sighed and walked over to her, leaving the food on his desk.

"Son Naeun?" He called her name, trying to gently lift her body up from the couch. "Ehh.... what are you doing? I want to rest..." she groaned, laying stomach first on the couch.

"It's not good for your stomach to lay like that. Sit up. Don't you know your baby belly's alreasy showing?" He said pulling her up. She in her lips and sat up, looking at him with confusion.

"How did you know I already have a belly?" She asked. "Because I was holding you to sleep yesterday..." he told her then sat down beside her and placed her head on his lap while her body laid out to the side.

"It's okay," Naeun said trying to sit up. "You need to-

"Tsk... be quiet and just rest... I can eat later..." he told her. She glanced up at him and smiled while he gently massaged her forehead. She closed her eyes and made him smile from her cuteness.

"Wow... Kim Myungsoo is good at massaging too?" Naeun mumbled with satisfaction. He chuckled and just continued massaging her.

 

"I'm heading out. This is toooo gross to be around." Woohyun said then left without even looking at them. Myungsoo and Naeun looked at him and chuckled, forgetting that he was even in the same room.

 

"Why are you walking around all day for?" Myungsoo asked her. She opened her eyes and laid confortably on his lap.

"Myungsoo... I found a person that an ahjumma has been looking for for a long while now. Kim Sunggyu. He was an old classmate. And an ahjumma has been looking for him because he's her grandson. I found him for her. Isn't it a good thing?" She told him. He scoffed and rubbed her stomach, making her slouch her stomach from the tickling feeling.

"Does she know that you're pregnant? How can she make you do all those things?" He asked. She scoffed and glanced up at him. "It's okay. At least you're still willing to massage my head, I'll be fine." She said with a chuckle then closed her eyes with a sigh.

Myungsoo looked down at her and smiled, happy that at least she looks up to him for something.

 

But that guy from the previous day that he saw her with.... he was no one special.... at least he wasn't someone special to her.... at least she was only trying to find him for someone else...

He took a deep breath and smiled, looking down at her beautiful face.

 

"Son Naeun...?" He called her name. She kept her eyes closed and smiled. "Hmm?" She questioned.

"I like you." He told her gently, as if it was a whisper. Naeun opened up her eyes with shock at what she just heard.

 

A/N: Kekeke... just wanted to add in a fluffy-ish chapter of Myungeun... sorry if it was uninteresting though... :/

At least it's revealed that Sunggyu and Naeun has nothing 'romantic' to do with one another, right?? XD

Well, I think I'm ready to bring in some drama..... /sighs/ YES! This HAS to happen...

But we'll see how I feel... if I want to add in some or not yet... kekekeke...

Welcome new subs! And thanks to current subs who've been patient with me and my late updating!!

I'll try to update faster next time, okay?? Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! PYONG!!~~~