Talk

I'm His Baby's Mama

"YAH!!! Kim Myungsoo!" Woohyun yelled loudly in confusion.

 

"Yah! What’re you doing!?" Naeun screamed as Myungsoo took her to his car and pushed her into the passenger seat.

Woohyun sighed watching and took a deep breath.

"Yes….I’ll take the bus." Woohyun said in irritation.

 

 

 

Naeun threw herself against the inside of Myungsoo's car and glared at him.

"Where’re you taking me?!" She yelled in fear. "I’m paying you for interrupting your time." He said calmly with a shrug.

"Now sit properly before I get pulled over." He demanded with a glance at her. She gulped and fixed her seatbelt and slowly calmed her breathing.

 

 

They entered a restaurant nearby as Myungsoo paid for the food and a private seat. They sat down in a secluded area as Naeun looked around with an odd look.

"Why’s he bringing me to such a place?" She mumbled under her breath. Myungsoo walked to the table after talking to the waitress and sighed deeply taking his coat off.

"Now, tell me all about what my mom told you." He said with crossed arms, leaning back in his chair. "What?" Naeun asked with a chuckle.

"This is why you kidnapped me here?" She asked with a scoff. "You could’ve just asked me while we were back in-"

"Woohyun is my best friend... but there are things that he shouldn’t and doesn’t know about me. I know that my mother has a big mouth and I just want to clear some things up before you think wrong of me." He said with a straight face. Naeun slowly nodded and crossed her arms.

"Where should I start?" She asked with a smile.

"Your mother recognized me the second she saw me at the club." She said with a nod. "I was surprised since I’ve only seen her once at a school assembly in high school."

"Yes, I have the brain and memory of my mother as well." Myungsoo told her conceitedly. Naeun scoffed and laughed loudly.

"You went to high school with me throughout your whole life and you never recognized me!" She said in anger.

"That’s what cool people do. We act like we don’t know the lame people." He said with a shrug. Naeun gulped and sighed.

"Well, you shouldn’t be talking to this ‘lame’ person then." She said and stood up.

"Yah!" Myungsoo yelled standing up with her. He broke a slight smile and gritted his teeth.

"You grew up looking more beautiful than you used to be." He said with wide eyes and a fake smile. "Very sweet but I’m not falling for that." She said and walked by him. He caught her arm and sighed deeply.

"My mom doesn’t talk to me and I don’t see my father often. Only every 4 years. Knowing what she said about me is as important as my life since I never thought she would ever speak of me to people at all." He said with his head down.

Naeun looked up and took a deep irritated breath before working her way back to the seat.

"Your mother…was a very sweet person." She said with a nod, playing with the napkin in her hand.

"Even though we were a single and proud club, she would always bring me to the back after session and…tell me about how I should…" she looked at Myungsoo nervously and pressed her lips together.

"What?" He asked curiously, leaning in closer.

"She wanted me to meet you." She said and moved her hair behind her ear. He smiled and leaned back on the chair.

"And what’d you say?" He asked curiously. "Of course I can’t refuse that! I can’t say no to an elder. So I said I would find time." She said in disgust.

"No, it’s because you knew it was me, huh?" He asked proudly brushing his shoulders and smiled.

"Anyways… she told me about your high school years, into college, when you got your first camera, to the point where you had a huge wedding photography event. I just didn’t know it was going to be for the celebrities that I saw on television." She mumbled in confusion.

"What? My mom knew about my big day?" He asked as Naeun nodded. "Yes, she was always updated on your daily life." She answered. Myungsoo looked down and his lips quickly.

"Tell me the details." He pleaded. She looked at him and shook her head. "There’s so much. I can’t just tell you now-"

"Come to my place." He said and stood up. She scoffed and looked up at him unbelievably.

"Your place? You know how wrong that sounds right now?" She asked as he shrugged. "No, we’re just talking about my family. How would that sound wrong?" He asked with a blank look. Naeun looked down and gritted his teeth.

"He’s right." She thought in confusion. "What is going on with me."

 

 

 

Bomi and Chorong waited outside Naeun's apartment in the cold as they took turns calling Naeun's number and leaving voicemails and texts.

"Why isn’t she picking up!?" Bomi yelled in annoyance. "Are you sure she said she wouldn’t be busy?" Chorong asked curiously looking at the time. "Yes! She said she’s not busy and to just worry about you." Bomi said calling her phone once more.

"It’s okay, maybe something came up." Chorong said with a smile. "Let’s just go and come back to check up on her later."

 

 

 

Myungsoo led them up to his apartment as Naeun awkwardly entered with her shoulders shrugged.

"What’s with your stance?" He asked through a chuckle and closed the door. "Nothing." She answered and looked around his apartment in awe.

"Make yourself at home while I get us drinks." He said as she nodded and set her purse down on the couch.

His apartment was filled with frames of photographs and pictures everywhere. She walked around every wall and corner to look at all the pictures with a smile.

"Your mom said the first time you got your first camera was in middle school." She said lightly touching one of the photos.

"I see she really WAS telling you everything huh?" He said with a chuckle.

"Or were you just so overly obsessed with me that you knew?" He asked. She scoffed and sat down on the couch with a sigh.

He handed her a drink and looked at her. She glanced at him and nervously looked down almost blushing.

"What's with champagne?" She asked nervously. "Because this is all I have. Unless you want tap water." He said then sat down and kept his look on her.

"What….?" She asked with her head down. "I’m….waiting for you to tell me everything." He said with a weird look on his face. Naeun sat up and smiled.

"Yes, about that." She said and got comfortable. "The first time your mom came to my club was probably… a few weeks after I started. So maybe 11 months ago." She said with a nod.

"She was a sweet lady. Like I said before, she’d pull me to the back after sessions and talk about her son. In this case, you." She said pursing her lips.

"She told me of how handsome her son was, how smart he was, how successful he was, and how great of a photographer he was."

"She said that?" He asked with a bright look on his face. Naeun nodded and smiled.

"She was very proud of you." She said with a smile and then looked down. "She told me about your first birthday, how your father wasn’t present and how upset you were. She said that was the first day that-"

"That I said I hated her." Myungsoo said, finishing her sentence. Naeun nodded slowly and looked down. "I regret that day till now."

"Then why haven’t you tried talking to her?" She questioned. "She doesn’t listen. She won’t even look at me." He told her. Naeun sighed.

"She said you were smart but stubborn and that you did things according to others likings." She said. He looked down and grabbed his drink.

"And I believe this by judging you in high school." She added nodding her head slowly. He looked up at her with almost a scowl but didn’t say anything because it was the truth.

"She told me about how embarrassed you were to showing your passion to your friends in high school that you secretly took school pictures in disguise so no one would recognize you." Naeun said with a smile. Myungsoo looked up at her and widened his eyes.

"You better not tell ANYBODY!" He scolded loudly while Naeun laughed.

"I didn’t know it was you when your mother showed me." She said with a chuckle. "But the pictures came out great. Especially the Spiderman one." She said with a smile then out came a laugh.

Myungsoo laughed and shook his head, embarrassed that she saw the pictures. He smiled and rubbed his lower lip.

"But something she talked about most was how much you and your father was alike." She said with a nod.

"She said you two had the same temper, same eyes, hair, everything. But she always said that no matter what, you had her heart." Myungsoo smiled and stared at her.

"She said although you look tough on the outside, that you’re like a bubble on the inside. Once popped, you’re broken." She said silently. He looked at her and slowly looked away in embarrassment. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yah….. she told you too much." He said with a silent laugh.

"I don’t know why you’re embarrassed about any of this." Naeun said in confusion. "This is life… love. We all go through this." She told him. He looked at her and shrugged.

"I’m just different-"

"You’re no different than any of us." She said slowly shaking her head. "You’re ashamed of what you have." She said glancing up at him. He looked at her and looked around the room before standing up.

"Come here, I want to show you something." He said as she followed while he walked towards a locked and secured door. He grabbed the key and unlocked it.

"This is Top Secret." He said with a chuckle. "But since my mom told you my life story it’s not much of a secret anyways." She chuckled and walked into the room.

Her eyes widened at all the photos in the room. He had made a huge collage of pictures of his mom and dad along with him.

The walls were filled with all sorts of pictures that included his parents.

"It’s beautiful Kim Myungsoo." Naeun said in disbelief.

"Ever since I grew up, we’ve never taken one family photo together. So this is as close as a family photo I can get to." She turned to look at him and smiled.

"How come you never show this side of you before?" She questioned him as he slowly walked closer to her.

She slowly backed up towards the wall, almost touching the pictures and ruining them as he pulled her by her arm towards him so she would lay on his chest.

"Don’t…. touch the pictures." He said silently as she shook in his chest from his quick action. She gulped and breathed fast as he looked down at her.

"How come you never showed this side of you before?" He asked her in return before leaning in for a slow full kiss, nibbling onto her top lip softly, gently, romantically.

Naeun felt her heart skip a beat as she felt as though she was fighting for breath when she felt his lips against hers. She pulled back and set her hand on his chest.

"I think you drank too much champagne-"

"No… I’ve always… you make me feel…."

Naeun stared into his eyes and watched him stutter as she broke a smile seeing him like this for the first time. She reached up slowly to kiss him as he smiled and held her close.

Naeun's arms wrapped around his shoulders, touching the back of his neck slightly. She tip toed and tilted her head to get better access to his lips.

Myungsoo placed his hands around the back of her legs and pulled her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He sighed and headed to his bedroom.

 

 

A/N: Uh-oh, what is Myungeun doing drunk on champagne?????

I know many of you might think what they're doing is going too fast.... but don't worry! I have a plot and result for this, so please bare with me and wait to see what happens!!! XD

Thank you so much to all the lovely subs!!! And the upvotes!!! Kekekeke... jinja kamsa!!!

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks and let me know how it's going otay?

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! jessicathao signing out!!! PYONG!!~~~~~~