Sleeping

I'm His Baby's Mama

Naeun sat on the cold floor in Myungsoo's house with her back against the wall. She was sleeping now, after her 3 hours of waiting for Myungsoo to forgive her.

 

She didn't want him to misunderstand. She wanted to explain, but he wouldn't let her. So... she'll just wait until he lets her.

 

 

She woke up and groaned, seeing that it was dark already. She looked at the time on her cell phone and saw that it was one in the morning.

 

She sighed and stood up, almost falling back down from her aching legs.

 

 

She walked over to Myungsoo's bedroom and looked around, flashbacks of their time spent together in his bedroom flowing back into her mind.

 

She looked at the bed and saw Myungsoo sleeping soundly, soothing snores coming out of his nose.

 

She bit her lips and saw that his shirt was off, but it didn't bother her. She looked at her clothing and saw that she was in her summer dress.

 

She looked around and knew he wouldn't mind if she changed into his clothes. She usually always wore his clothes to sleep in the past too.

 

 

She took off her dress, and since she had some spandex short on, she just slipped one of Myungsoo's t-shirt on. The bottom of the t-shirt covered her just fine.

 

She exhaled and walked over to the bed, climbing on and laying beside him.

 

She watched his face and bit her lips, wishing what happened earlier would have NEVER happened in the first place.

 

She raised her hand up and touched his cheek gently, tears starting to form in her eyes.

 

 

How was she so lucky to have him by her side? To have HIM be the one to get jealous of her.

 

 

"I'm sorry... but I promise you, I don't have any feelings for him anymore. I promise you that is true." She told him silently.

 

 

"I did like him. A lot. But that was in the past. Now is now, and that's where I want to focus on. You. Kim Myungsoo. My handsome boyfriend. The only one that loves me as much as I love you." She mumbled then scooted closer to him.

 

She faced him and cupped his cheek in her hand, closing her eyes as she placed her forehead against his'.

 

"I just want you to know," she whispered with her eyes still closed. "That I love you only." She told him.

 

Our of nowhere, she felt a pair of lips against hers, and a tightening hold around her waist.

 

Naeun widened her eyes and saw that Myungsoo wasn't even sleeping anymore. She was going to retract from the kiss, but he pulled her in closer and continued kissing her.

 

She just closed her eyes and gave in to the kiss. It was such a soothing kiss, she knew he forgave her.  She could tell from his gentleness.

 

Myungsoo groaned and got on top of her, laying in between her legs. He backed away from her for a bit, but kissed her lips again.

 

He was so angry that he hated her. But he was jealous that another man was making it seem like Naeun was theirs.

 

He was scared that she had a secret affection for that man, and he didn't want to live knowing that he stole Naeun away from Taemin.

 

 

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and pulled him in while he s his arms under his t-shirt she was wearing.

 

He arched her back and kissed her neck, causing her to let out a moan.

 

Myungsoo stopped what he was doing and removed his hand from under her shirt. He exhaled and closed his eyes, throwing himself back on his bed.

 

"Sorry..." he mumbled with his back against the bed, one of his arm bent back behind his head. He parted his lips and looked up at the ceiling.

 

Naeun scooted closer to him, but she stopped when she was slightly overlapping with his side.

 

He looked over at her and moved his arm under her neck, pulling her to him. She smiled and laid on top of his chest, closing her eyes and cuddling closely onto him.

 

He closed his eyes and kissed the top of her head then held her closer to him.

 

"You promise me you won't have any feelings toward him?" He mumbled to her. "I don't have to because I won't." She said looking up at him.

 

He looked down at her and gently rubbed her cheek softly, causing her to closer her eyes for a slight second.

 

"I won't love any other man than you, Kim Myungsoo. I can promise you that." She told him. He looked down at her and slightly smiled, kissing her temple lastly before holding her tightly.

 

 

"Can you just come live with me again? I miss holding you to sleep like this." He groaned in the crook of her neck. She chuckled and shook her head.

 

"Only tonight..." she told him. "Aish... how can you do this to me?" He mumbled then they both chuckled and went to sleep.

 

A/N: Hey everyone!! Sorry for such a late update!! I was supposed to update more often now, that I'm back in school...

but seems like writing is being taken away from me since school's "back"...

more homework, studies for exams, I mean, yallz know what I'm talking about >.<

So please forgive me, and DON'T LEAVE ME YET!!!

I'll STILL update every now and then, so no worries!!! Just don't leave me, okay???? T.T

But 250 subscribers and 24 upvotes!! Yah, youguys are so amazing!!! 

Thank you so much for all your love and support! It means a lot to me!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~~~~~~