With You

I'm His Baby's Mama

Late at night, Naeun walked into her bedroom with Namjoo in there already. She sighed and smiled, sitting on the feet of the bed.

 

"Naeun-ah, which side do you want to sleep on?" Namjoo asked. "Um... it doesn't matter... I'm gonna go outside for a bit. Just to get some air." She said then grabbed a thin sweatshirt and walked outside.

 

All the elders were in the living room, conversing to themselves. She walked over and smiled at them, trying to not interrupt them.

 

"Naeun-ah, where are you going?" Myungsoo's mother asked when she saw Naeun walking towards the front door.

 

Myungsoo, who was in the kitchen grabbing a drink, looked over and saw her putting on her shoes.

 

"Oh, I'm just grabbing some fresh air for a bit. I'll just be outside on the porch." She said with a smile then headed out.

 

Myungsoo looked away when their eyes met and sniffed, walking back into his bedroom.

 

 

 

 

Naeun sat on the rocking bench outside and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She took a deep breath and felt so relaxed and comfortable.... something she hasn't felt in a long time...

 

She closed her eyes and lifted her head up, taking a slow deep breath.

 

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Naeun opened up her eyes and looked over, seeing Myungsoo peeking his head out from behind a window. She widened her eyes and looked around.

 

"Huh? What are-

 

"This is my bedroom..." he told her. She scoffed and lifted her legs up, crossing them into a criss cross apple sauce position.

 

"Oh... that's..... cool... I guess..." she said pursing her lips together. He chuckled and went away from the window. Naeun scrunched up her eyebrows and leaned over to see where he was at.

 

"Yah, where did he g-

 

"I'm back!!" Myungsoo yelled squeezing in and out through the window with a small-sized blanket in his hand. He grunted and closed the window from the outside, walking over to sit beside Naeun.

 

She widened her eyes at him and scoffed, scooting over so he could sit comfortably beside her.

 

"What are you doing?" She asked while he placed the blanket on top of her legs and his'.

 

"I want to spend every moment I can with you." He told her. She overlapped her bent knee onto his leg and smiled.

 

"I'm leaving tomorrow..." she reminded him. He sighed and nodded. "I know." He said sadly.

 

Naeun glanced at him and looked down at her fiddling fingers.

 

Myungsoo glanced at her nervously and coughed, looking away. She glanced at him and smiled, looking up into the sky that had so many stars.

 

 

"I'm.... I'm sorry..." he said looking down. Naeun shot a look at him and scrunched up her face.

 

"What for?" She asked with a scoff. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose gently.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for... not running after you that day... I'm sorry for leaving you in pain..." he said in his lips. Naeun's eyes softened and she in her lips.

 

 

"I was...." he said taking a deep breath.

 

"I was mad... frustrated... lost... I wasn't mad at you. I was... I was mad at myself for not behind able to... protect you and our baby the way I wanted to."

 

Naeun bit her lips and placed both of her feet on the ground, shrugging her shoulders.

 

"I'm not blaming you... for anything." She said. Myungsoo took her hand in his' and sighed, making her look at him.

 

"I really felt something different through those times with you." He said looking back down.

 

"I... I didn't know it then... but when you left me... I finally realized." He said looking back up into the sky.

 

"I needed you... and I couldn't sleep at night. I couldn't do anything right. Everything that came out was forced." He said then locked eyes with her.

 

"I woke up every morning, wishing that everything that happened was just a dream. That you never went away. That you never said I didn't need you." He said.

 

Naeun's eyes softened even more and she felt her heart was so warm.

 

"I just want you to know that everything. Everything that happened between us in the past. They were real." He told her with a serious look on his face.

 

She looked into his eyes and knew everything he just said was true. Everything.

 

"We... can we really start anew?" She asked him silently. He softened his eyes and smiled, leaning his head in closer to her, his eyes barely closing.

 

"Are you willing to take me back?" He asked her softly. She looked into his eyes with her eyes barely opened and slightly nodded.

 

"I feel like... whenever we're together... sparks fly.... like as if we're meant to be..." she whispered to him, their nose brushing against each other.

 

"Then come back to me..." he whispered to her. She closed her eyes and pressed her forehead against his'.

 

"Will you still love me the same?" She asked him, slightly opening her eyes to look into his' again.

 

"Let me answer you with a kiss..." he whispered, his eyes glancing from her eyes to her lips. Naeun smiled and closed her eyes, wanting to feel his lips against hers again.

 

Myungsoo smiled and closed his eyes, cupping her cheek in his hand, rubbing his soft fingers against her soft skin.

 

She shuddered from the touch but smiled when he pressed his lips against hers'. She inhaled and felt so at ease with their lips connecting as one again.

=================================================================================================

 

The next morning, Myungsoo groaned in his sleep and woke up, seeing Naeun sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled and brushed her hair gently, pulling the blanket up to cover her more.

 

Just like this... he wanted to wake up every morning with Naeun in his arms. Them breathing the same air. The warm feeling of completeness all over their body.

 

He wanted to treasure the moment forever, but the sky was cold and he didn't want Naeun to get sick.

 

He leaned over and kissed her temple before carrying her bridal style inside through the front door.

 

Myungsoo's mother walked past the corner and gasped, moving to hide when she saw Myungsoo carrying Naeun inside and into his bedroom.

She smiled happily with opened and sneaked over to peek inside his bedroom without being seen.

 

Myungsoo placed her in his bed and tucked her in, his eyes never leaving hers. He brushed her hair gently and smiled, walking over to grab an extra blanket to cover her more, since the room was pretty cold.

 

Myungsoo's mother chuckled silently and walked away before Myungsoo could see her.

_____________________________________________________________________-

 

Woohyun widened his eyes and silently tip toed into Chorong's bedroom.

 

Chorong let him sleep over the previous night because he was being a little baby, but he was forced to sleep outside without a blanket.

 

>:D

 

He got to Chorong's bedside and chuckled, kneeling down so he'd be leveled to her. He placed his cheeks in his hands and watched her sleeping face dreamingly.

 

"Yah, you're the cutest baby anyone has ever seen." He said with a sigh.

 

 

Chorong groaned and moved around in bed. She slightly opened her eyes and caught a glance of Woohyun, turning the other way with a moan.

 

Wait a minute.....

 

Chorong widened her eyes and turned back around, screaming and accidentally smacking Woohyun's head roughly, making him fall to the ground with a loud grunt.

 

"YAAHHH!!!!" Chorong screamed covering herself with her blanket, trying to calm herself down.

 

"It's just ME!!!" Woohyun yelled rubbing his head with a pout. He took the chance and got on Chorong's bed, moving over slowly to place his head on her lap.

 

"Yah!" She yelled trying to move away from him, but he kept moving closer to her.

 

"Yah! Are you tryi-

 

"AHHHH!!!" Chorong yelled falling down to the ground after being pushed to the edge with Woohyun. He screamed and fell down with her as well, falling on top of her.

 

"Nam WOOHYUN!!" She yelled with pain, trying to push him off of her. He gasped with happiness that they were sharing so much skinship and chuckled.

 

"Sorry! But my body just likes to be glued to you." He said sleeping on top of her. Chorong grunted and pushed him off.

 

"Y-YAH!! You're squishing me!!" She yelled with anger, her woman power not working that morning.

 

Woohyun chuckled and pushed himself off of her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her up as well.

 

"You're a jerk!!" She yelled pushing him away. He pulled her in again and made their nose almost touch. They both closed their eyes for a split second, but opened them back up.

 

Chorong froze with shock, looking at him, unable to do anything.

 

"Good morning, beautiful." He said then pecked her forehead and backed away. Chorong widened her eyes and just kept her eyes on the wall as Woohyun patted her head and walked back into the living room.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Naeun woke up later on in the day and groaned, rubbing her face and looking around the bedroom with confusion.

She sat up and looked around, wondering where she was at.

 

"Naeun-ah!! You're awake?!!" Namjoo yelled barging into Myungsoo's bedroom. Naeun widened her eyes and stood up.

 

"Who's... room is this?" She asked through a stutter. "Myungsoo oppa..." Namjoo said sitting on the feet of the bed.

 

"Oh, is it...?" Naeun mumbled, walking towards the bedroom door. Namjoo smacked her lips and scrunched up her face.

 

"Naeun-ah..." she spoke. Naeun turned around and fixed her messed up hair.

 

"I think Myungsoo oppa likes you." Namjoo said raising an eyebrow. Naeun scoffed and covered .

 

Namjoo chuckled and walked out, past Naeun.

 

"We're leaving after lunch, so hurry up!" Namjoo said then went to pack before they went to prepare lunch.

 

Naeun looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" Myungsoo's voice spoke. Naeun looked up and met his eyes that looked down at her with a smile.

 

"O-oh... yeah..." she said looking back on his bed. He chuckled and walked in.

 

"I brought you in this morning..." he told her. Naeun glanced at him and nodded nervously, the kiss they shared yesterday lingering in her head.

 

He looked at her and chuckled, grabbing a hoodie and handing it to Naeun who was only in a thin sweatshirt.

 

"Hey, wanna wear my hoodie again?" He asked with a smile. Naeun looked at his hoodie then at him and widened her eyes.

 

When they were still together, she'd always wear his hoodie when they woke up. And she'd cook for him and he'd hug her from the behind and follow her everywhere she went in the house.

 

 

"Yah, Naeun and Myungsoo-ah, come eat." His mother said barging into the room. They both looked over and nodded.

 

"Y-yeh..." Naeun said then glanced at Myungsoo and walked out. He smacked his lips and put his hoodie away, standing up and heading out with his mother.

 

A/N: Eh, sorry this chapter was so dragging..... :/ I just had to update something... >.<

But at least I added in some funny Woorong and sweet Myungeun... right?? Kekeke...

Thank you so much for all of you who've commented!! It means a lot to me!!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~