Annoying Blob

I'm His Baby's Mama

Chorong groaned in her sleep and inhaled in the beautiful scent of her house. Just the way she liked it.

She smiled and moved under the warm covers that she didn't want to get out of, but surely e-

**SNIFF SNIFF**

Chorong opened her eyes and scrunched up her brows in slight confusion and alert.

"That smell....." she whispered looking around. She widened her eyes and felt a presence at the feet of her bed.

"It's okay Chorong. You are a young woman, who isn't scared to face anything!!" She thought to herself and gulped loudly. She quickly sat up and looked at who was at the feet of her bed. 

And surely.....

 

Woohyun had one of his leg crossed over the other and there was a smirk on his face. He tilted his head back and rocked in Chorong's chair at the feet of her bed. 

"Good morning, beautiful... even your face is amazing..." He said. 

 

"NAM WOO HYUN!!!!!!!! You thief, you jerk, you erted, sad mistake for human beings!!" Chorong yelled loudly then got off the bed and charged towards him. Woohyun laughed and could already tell where she was going to aim for.

He moved his head to the side and evidentally grabbed both of Chorong's cheeks with his hands. He pulled her face towards him and gave her a morning kiss. 

 

**CRICKETS**

 

Chorong froze with shock and widened her eyes, unable to breath. Woohyun smirked and sniffed.

 

"Your breath kind of stinks..." he said then stuck out his tongue and ran out of the room, knowing that Chorong was gonna charge after him again. But he liked it. He liked it a lot that he loved it. It made him feel like for once, he's not chasing her, but she's chasing him.

Even though she's chasing him for a bad thing, he'd like to boast himself and think of it as she's chasing him.... for love...

"YAH!!! YOU JERK!!" Chorong yelled loudly then held her fist up and chased after Woohyun.

 

======================================================================================

 

"Sweetie..." a gentle voice, ever so softly, was spoken from Heaven into Naeun's presence. She smiled in her sleep and exhaled, cuddling tightly under the covers.

"Sweetieee..." the voice spoke again, this time in a whining tone. Naeun slowly opened her eyes and gasped when she saw Myungsoo laying beside her on the bed with a warm smile on his face. Those smiling eyes that never fail to melt his heart.

"Good morning sweetie.." he spoke out to her. 

He's never called her names before. So hearing it from his mouth was weird, but soothing.

 

"Who's sweetie...?" She mumbled in her morning voice that made his heart melt from her cuteness. He pouted his lips and leaned over to her.

"Kiss me..." He told her. She chuckled and shook her head. "I didn't brush my teeth yet..." she told him. He scoffed and raised an eyebrow at her. 

"And you think I did..?" He said. She laughed but shrugged her shoulders and got out of bed, leaving desperate Myungsoo on the bed by himself.

 

"Yah.. where are you going..?" He called out to her with a pout. "Wash up.." she said then stopped at the corner, right when she was just about to disappear into the bathroom. She raised an eyebrow to him and smiled.

"Wanna come with..?" She asked. Myungsoo gasped and as fast as lightening has ever flashed before, Myungsoo was struggling to get out of bed and get into the bathroom first. Naeun laughed and dropped down to the ground, seeing his effortless struggle.

 

"Dang.. you byuntae... so desperate.." she said, still laughing. He stopped his tracks and groaned. "Aw... I should have known you were only playing with me..." he said then looked down and sighed. She chuckled and looked at his cute posture. 

 

 

After Naeun was done with her shower, Myungsoo went in and washed up. She went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for both of them and smiled as she listened to Myungsoo singing very loudly in the bathroom, just on purpose so she could hear. She laughed and shook her head. 

"Little kid..." she mumbled then continued making breakfast.

 

Myungsoo got out of the shower and slowly peeked over at the kitchen to see what Naeun was doing. He was only in sport shorts, shirtless, with his hair still a little wet. 

He smiled, seeing Naeun still setting up the table. He sneaked up to her, making sure she wouldn't hear him and once he got to her, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up.

 

"AHH!! Yah!! Myungsoo!!" She shrieked, trying to release his hands, but it was impossible with the strength that he had. "Yah!" She yelled again, resulting in him letting go.

When he did, he faced her and kissed her romantically out of no where, catching Naeun off guard. But she liked it. 

She kissed him back and chuckled through the kiss, stumbling while he wrapped his arms around her waist. His hands moved down and grabbed her thighs, pulling her up to wrapp her legs around his waist. 

Naeun shrieked and chuckled.

 

"YAH!! YAH-YAH!! What are youguys doing?!!" 

 

Myungsoo and Naeun gasped and Naeun stood on ground. 

 

"Omma... appa..." Myungsoo said shocked at his parents appearance.

 

A/N: YEROBUN!!! YES I'M BACK!!!! This is just a little teaser of what's on my mind..

Hopefully you all still enjoy this story and are still insterested in it.. 

Please don't forget to leave feedbacks to lemme know if there's still anyone reading it..

I'll be back soon!!! Love you all!! Have a great day!! <3