Changing

I'm His Baby's Mama

Naeun looked at Myungsoo who held her luggage in his hand, walking towards his house.

"Yah, I'm not going to live with you." She said not taking another step further. He stopped walking, standing in front of his doorstep, and took a deep breath.

"Well, should I come live with you then?" He asked. She scrunched up her face and sighed. "I live with Chorong unnie..." she told him.

"Right? So, to not be weird, you'll live with ME." He said then opened the door and walked in. Naeun took a deep breath and walked towards his door steps.

"Look, I can still take care of myself." She told him walking into his house. He placed her luggage in the living room and sighed.

"I'm not going to let you take care of the baby alone. Being pregnant, you have to eat certain foods and you can't do certain things. I'll prevent that from happening... so you'll live with me." He told her.

"Since when do you know so much about pregnant ladies?" She asked him. "My uncle left my aunt, so my mom and I looked after my auntie when she was pregnant." He told her. She looked down and nodded her head.

"Anyways, you'll live with me now... and we'll live together forever...." he told her with a smile, fixing his couch and tidying his livingroom.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo... neo chooman....." she said with a sigh. "I can't live with you. People are gonna talk about us." She told him.

"Well, let them. You're pregnant with my child and I'm being a responsible man here. So let them talk cause that's all they can do." He said then went to fix his bed.

"Come here..." he yelled from the bedroom. Naeun took a deep breath and walked over, feeling heated when she faced his bedroom, the bed that caused everything to happen.

"You'll sleep in my bed. And I'll sleep over there on the couch in the living room." He said patting the pillow to his bed. Naeun looked at his big bed and gulped, in her lips.

He grunted and pushed himself off of his bed, glancing at Naeun's face that was blushing. He chuckled nervously and scratched his head.

"Memories, huh?" He said. Naeun shot a look at him and she felt her face burning even more. She looked down and coughed, looking around the room.

She left and walked to look around the kitchen and living room again. Myungsoo chuckled and walked over to her.

"Tomorrow, we'll go get everything else. Did you call and tell Chorong already?" He asked her. She widened her eyes and gasped. Myungsoo shot a look at her and sat down on his couch.

"What?" He asked. "I didn't tell her that... I'm pregnant yet... what to do? She'll be SHOCKED!!!" Naeun said looking at her phone worriedly.

"I didn't tell Woohyun either... ottheokae?" Myungsoo said carelessly, looking around with his lips pursed.

=======================================

 

Chorong walked in a supermarket and smacked her lips with a smile, rowing the cart in the aisles while looking at things.

"Hmm, what should Naeun and I have for dinner tonight?" She mumbled tapping the handle of the cart.

Suddenly, she bumped her cart into someone else. She gasped and looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-

"Park Chorong?" The man said. She looked at him and her eyes narrowed. "Nam. Woo. Hyun.?" She sounded out is name in disgust.

"Hmm, it IS you... you've... gotten A LOT prettier..." he said crossing his arms in front of him, checking Chorong out. She glared at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"And you've gotten A LOT more erted!" She replied back, trying to get out of the aisle, but his cart was blocking the WHOLE way. Woohyun looked at his cart and chuckled, smirking at her.

"Seems like you can't get out..." he said with a sigh. "Well, maybe you should move you CART!" She said angrilly. "Or maybe... I won't because you look cute angry and I want to keep looking at you." He said with a chuckle.

"Do you think you're funny or something?" She asked heated up. "Well, it's not something I haven't heard before..." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You're so conceited." She said then slammed her cart into Woohyun's, making his cart move.

"Yah! I have things in my cart too!" He said fixing his cart. Chorong ignored him and walked off, pushing her cart away from his presence.

=========================================

 

Naeun walked around in Myungsoo's house and peeked into a room that Myungsoo was in. The door was covered with a black drape, so she figured he was working on his pictures.

She walked in into the dark red room and looked up, seeing pictures that he took so beautifully pinned onto the string.

"Wah.... so pretty..." she said reaching her hand up to touch the picture, but Myungsoo's hand held her hand from behind, making her gasp. She turned around and looked straight at his lips, gasping again in fright.

"Didn't I tell you before to not touch the pictures?" He reminded her. Naeun choked on her saliva and held her breath, feeling like deja vu again, since they're in the same position that night.

"Uh, sorry..." she said moving her hand away from his hold. "I'm go-gonna go make f-f-foood....." she said then walked out. Myungsoo watched as she walked out and followed her.

"Hey, I don't have anything in my fridge. Let's go shopping?" He recommended. She widened her eyes at him and coughed. "Okay... let's go..." she said grabbing her bag.

 

Myungsoo parked his car in front of the Supermarket and they both got in with Naeun pushing a cart.

"Here, let me help you." He said holding the handle to the cart, almost touching her hand. She looked up at him and shoved him aside.

"It's okay. I got it." She told him. "You have to be careful. You're carrying a baby." He told her. "Pushing a cart won't KILL me." She told him.

"Fine. Let's push the cart together...." he said then shoved her away a little, the both of them pusing the cart awkwardly.

 

 

 

Chorong gasped when she bumped her cart against someone again. She hissed and looked up, narrowing her eyes when she saw Woohyun again.

"YAH! You again?! Leave already!" She yelled at him, trying to push her car to the side. "Psh, you know you want to see me. Yah, I think this is fate." He told her with a smirk.

"You wish! Ew!" She yelled at him. Woohyun scoffed and stopped her cart, reaching into his wallet and handing her a piece of paper.

"Here..." he said handing it to her. Chorong took it and looked at it with confusion. She scoffed and looked at him with disgusted.

"You think I wanna CALL you? Let alone look interested in you?" She asked then held the paper in front of his face, ripping it into pieces then throwing the pieces at him. Woohyun scoffed and wiped himself.

"Yah... so obnoxious... and yet so beautiful." He said with a chuckle patting her head. Chorong pushed his hand away and wiped her head.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled at him.

"Oh? Isn't that.... Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked looking behind her. Chorong turned around and scrunched up her face. "Isn't that.... Naeun?" She asked.

"Why is he with HER?" Woohyun asked. "Why the HECK is she with HIM?!" She asked confused then they walked over to Myungsoo and Naeun whom were still looking at groceries.

 

A/N: Oh no! What is Woorong planning on doing once they reach Myungeun!! Kekekeke...

I know Chorong is a little.... fiesty in here, but hey, everyone has that side, right??? XD

She'll get cuter later on in the story though, so no worries!!! Now to Myungeun only! XD

Sorry for such a long update, but welcome new subs and thanks for all your patience!!!

I'll try to update faster, okay? So please continue to support me!!!!

OH! I changed my usename as well! It's BBCnTSFAM now!!! kekekeke... I hope it's not confusing.... well, until next time, saranghae yerobun!!!! BYE YEOM!!!!~~~