Let's Talk This Out

I'm His Baby's Mama

Chorong and Woohyun sat by a bench in Myungsoo and their party and took a deep breath.

 

She was just about to take Naeun away and talk with her, but then Myungsoo took her away after apologizing to them.

 

She didn't want to ruin their time to talk though, since she knew Naeun needed Myungsoo more than her at this moment.

 

 

Chorong tensed up when she felt Woohyun's fingers twining with hers. She shot a look at him and sighed, looking down again.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked her softly. She shrugged her shoulders and in her lips. He rubbed his thumb against her hand and smiled.

 

"It's okay... things will be okay now that they're together again... right?" He told her. She looked at him and smiled with a short chuckle.

 

"Why can't you always be like this?" She asked him. He backed away and scrunched up his face.

 

"Like how? I'm always like this..." he said. "Caring and soft talking." She told him. He smacked his lips and looked away.

 

"I always act like this." He said thinking to himself. She scoffed and shook her head. "You're always yelling at me and pushing me around."

 

"Yah!! When did I?" He asked with widened eyes. She chuckled and looked up when the ball seemed to have been starting.

 

"I think they're starting. Let's go inside." She told him. He smiled and walked over with her.

 

 

 

 

Naeun sat in the ball room while Myungsoo was taking pictures of the people that were there. She glanced at him and looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

Just the thought of when their fingers touched, when he twined them together, made her heart flutter.

 

No. She wasn't supposed to be feeling this way.... right?

 

She was supposed to run away from him. Forever.

 

But they met again....

 

This didn't go as planned...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Naeun-ah!!" Myungsoo's mother yelled walking towards her. Myungsoo heard and glanced back at them with a smile at her.

 

He wished he could just spend every day and moment with her. But he had to do his job and fulfill taking photos for his parents.

 

 

"Yah, come sleep over tonight..." Myungsoo's mother said while Naeun stood up. She widened her eyes and looked at him to his mother.

 

"Uh... I'll just stay with Namjoo an-

"They're staying over at our place as well. So, what do you say?" His mother asked with widened eyes.

 

Naeun thought for a bit but widened her eyes with relief when she remembered that Myungsoo doesn't live with his parents.

 

"Okay, sure. Thanks." Naeun replied. His mother chuckled and patted her shoulder.

 

"Can you go tell Myungsoo that his father is looking for him? I need to go take care of some business." His mother said with raised eyebrows. Naeun widened her eyes and glanced at Myungsoo who was conversing with a guy.

 

"Uh... sure..." she said then Myungsoo's mother left.

 

Naeun took a deep breath and walked over to Myungsoo.

 

 

Myungsoo looked at his photo he just took and smiled.

 

**TAP TAP**

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." Naeun called him. He looked up and smiled at her, happy to hear her calling his name again.

 

"Your father wanted you." She told him. He nodded and parted his lips. "Okay... thanks..." he said looking around. Naeun smiled awkwardly and walked away, but Myungsoo grabbed her wrist and rubbed his thumb against it gently.

 

"Hey..." he called her name. She looked down at their hands and widened her eyes, looking up at him.

 

"Let's go out tonight... just you and me...." he said then bit his lips, seeing the uncomfortable look on her face.

 

"Or we can tell Woohyun and Chorong to come with." He added. She looked at him and looked down.

 

"We'll see..." she said then released her wrist, but he tugged her back gently.

 

"Say yes..." he told her. She took a deep breath and in her lips.

 

"Myungsoo-ah... I can't-

 

"I just want to spend some time with you... and then you can go back... if you want..." he told her looking down.

 

"Why can't you just forget?" She asked looking at him. "I don't want to." He told her. She softened her eyes and looked at his hand that was still around her wrist, holding it gently.

 

"Oh? Myungsoo-ah!!"

 

They both turned around and saw Myungsoo's Boss walking towards them.

 

"Oh, Boss..." he said bowing down and releasing Naeun's hand.

 

"Oh, is this your wife?" His Boss asked with a smile, bowing down to Naeun who shot a look at Myungsoo.

 

"Uh... Son Naeun." Myungsoo introduced them. "Hello. Nice to meet you." She said bowing down at him as well.

 

"WIFE?!!!" Myungsoo's mother asked with shock, walking towards them.

 

Naeun gasped and widened her eyes, turning to face Myungsoo's mother. Myungsoo glanced at Naeun and in her lips, looking at his mother.

 

A/N: OMO!! What should happen?!!! Kekekeke... His mother overheard!! XO

I am..... like...... so dah busy this MONTH!! And maybe for the next few months too!!

So updates MAY get slow... so please be patient with me okay??

I mean, I've stopped replying back to question because I log out right after I update...

Yallz should know why... the only reasons that affects us AFF writers these days... >.<

But please leave some suggestions that you'd like to see happen, okay?

I'll use them if I see them fit when I get back... kekekeke.... so please let me know!! ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~