Missing You

I'm His Baby's Mama

"Yah, did he say anything?" Chorong asked Woohyun on the phone. She was sitting at home while Woohyun was outside of his workplace, on break.

 

"No..." he said shaking his head. "He wouldn't even let me speak of it." He explained to her. She took a deep breath and smacked her lips.

 

"Why are they suddenly acting like this? They have a freaken child to be born soon!!" Chorong said with anger. Woohyun scrunched up his face and looked up into the sky.

 

"Oh yeah... they have a baby, huh? The reason why all this happened..." He said nodding his head. "Why all WHAT happened?" Chorong asked with confusion.

 

"Well... the baby was the reason that brought them together in the first place." He told her carelessly. She scoffed and looked away.

 

"Are you trying to say that they were together not out of love?!!" Chorong asked. Woohyun scoffed and nodded. "Uh, DUH Chorong!!" He said with a laugh.

 

"No. I could see it in her eyes. They......" she said then took a deep breath. "They had a spark...

 

"A spark? No. I don't think so." Woohyun said rolling his eyes. "Of course you wouldn't understand. You've never been in love." Chorong said sticking out her tongue annoyingly.

 

"Yah, you think I've never experienced love?" He asked. "Mmm-hmm! I KNOW you've never experienced love." She said nodding with a smirk.

 

"FINE! Let me experience love with you then. Let me take you out to dinner tonight. Parang Restaurant. 7pm. DON'T be late or YOU'RE the inexperienced one with love." He said quickly then hung up.

 

Chorong widened her eyes with shock that just asked her out on a date. She blinked and scoffed. She looked at her phone and hung up, placing it in her pocket.

 

"Yah... you think you'll get me by that? What if I didn't understand what you even said?!" She asked with annoyance.

 

Suddenly, she received a text from him, stating the information again. And under that, he captioned:

 

Just incase your small and beautiful head forgot. Here's a reminder !b

 

She scoffed and closed her phone, walking off into her workplace again.

================================================

 

Naeun walked to the back of her workplace, a restaurant, and took a deep breath. She bumped into a co-worker and smiled.

 

"Oh, sorry..." she said bowing down. "Oh, it's okay! You're the new worker here, right?" She asked. Naeun nodded and smiled.

 

"Yeh, I'm Son Naeun..."

 

"Oh, I'm Kim Namjoo..." she said with a happy smile. Naeun chuckled and bowed down again.

 

"Nice to meet you." She said to Namjoo. "You too!! It's not easy to find people that are nice around here, you know?" Namjoo said raising an eyebrow up.

Naeun chuckled and nodded.

 

"Are you off already?" Namjoo asked. Naeun nodded and smiled. "Yeah... I'm off right now." She said.

 

"OH! GOOD!! Okay, okay," Namjoo said taking a deep breath. Naeun widened her eyes with curiosity.

 

"I know... that we just met... but you're like.. the FIRST person to EVER talk to me here at work other than our Boss..." she said rolling her eyes. Naeun chuckeld at her cuteness and nodded.

 

"I mean, everyone thinks I''m too weird... because I'm always so jumpy and..... weird??" She said looking up into the ceiling to think to herself.

 

She smacked her lips and looked back at Naeun with a smile.

 

"But... can you be my friend, please? I'm a loner? And OH!!! Did you want to go hang out? I have to go to my Uncle's place this weekend..." Namjoo said rolling her eyes.

 

"But I don't know what to wear. Can you be so kind to go help me choose?" She asked clinging onto Naeun's arm.

 

Naeun chuckled and didn't know there'd be such a cute person in the world. She nodded and agreed.

===============================================

 

Myungsoo walked home and walked into his apartment with a deep breath. He rubbed the bandage on his knuckles from the previous night and exhaled.

 

"MYUNGSOO-AH!!!"

 

He looked up with shock, thinking it was Naeun, but he sighed when he saw his mom running up to give him a bear hug.

 

"O-Omma...?" He stuttered with shock, wondering why she was at his place. He looked over and saw his father smiling by his couch.

 

They're back together?

 

"Yah! You've gotten skinny!! What's wrong? Are you stressing too much?" His mother asked. Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head. "No..." he said then went over to greet his father.

 

"Hi appa... you're back too?" He said. "Yeah, there's no saying no to your mother, you know?" His father said raising an eyebrow to Myungsoo who chuckled and nodded.

 

They all sat down after Myungsoo got them drinks and looked at each other.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with your fist?" His mother asked. Myungsoo scoffed and glanced at his hand that was bandaged up.

 

"Oh it's nothing... just... playing around too much..." he lied then took a deep breath.

 

"So, what's going on? Why did you two come all the way here?" Myungsoo asked, knowing something's up.

 

"Yah, we can't just come visit our son?" His mother asked with a scoff. His father chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Actually, your mother and I... we're having a feast this weekend for our getting back together..."

 

"What?!" Myungsoo asked with happiness. He chuckled and looked at them who had their arms around each other.

 

"Yah, that's amazing!" He said then suddenly thought of Naeun.

 

Just like his parents.... he and Naeun could have been just like them...

 

"We're going to have it at the usual place. It's going to be like a Ball." His parents said. "Okay. Lucky I don't work this weekend." Myungsoo said with a chuckle.

=====================================================================

 

Chorong walked out of her workplace and took a deep breath, running her fingers through her long hair.

She looked up and gasped with fright when she saw Woohyun speed walking towards her.

 

"YAH!!" She yelled loudly. Woohyun chuckled and cupped her cheeks in his warm hands.

 

"Yah, you look so cute today..." he told her with a smile. Chorong widened her eyes and shook his hands off from her face.

 

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He asked patting her head. Chorong smacked her lips and moved her head away from his touch.

 

"What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting up?" She asked walking off. Woohyun chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Yah, I just wanted to come walk you. It's late, it's dark, and it's not safe for a pretty woman like you to be wandering off by yourself." He told her with a raised eyebrow.

Chorong scoffed at him and glared at him. Woohyun glanced at her and smiled, scooting closer to her, brushing their arms together.

 

"Chorong-ah," he called her name. She glanced at him and looked away.

 

"There's this party this weekend that my friend invited me to. I'm supposed to go with someone, and I chose you." He told her. She scoffed at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I won't be going with you." She told him. He shot a look at her and scrunched up his face.

 

"Why?" He asked. "Out of everyone, I chose you. Shouldn't you feel special?" He asked with slight confusion.

 

"No. Rather, I feel like I shouldn't be here with you right now because I'm just like any other girl that you take out and use." She told him stopping her walk. He looked at her and in his lips.

 

"Well, you're not. I don't just randomly ask a girl to go out with me to a friend's party. She's gotta be pretty, have a soft voice, skinny, have long hair, matches me, and makes me look good." He told her fixing his tie with a smirk.

Chorong looked at him and looked down with slight blush, realizing he just called her pretty and said she made him look good.

 

"And YOU. YOU match ALL the requirements." He told her with a warm smile. Chorong scoffed and walked off with her arms swinging to her sides.

 

"You may get other girls with that, but not me. Bye." She said then took a step away.

 

Woohyun sighed and grabbed her wrist, tugging her back to him. She sighed and glared at him, trying to free her hand from his hold, but he wouldn't let go.

 

"We still have dinner." He told her. Chorong took a deep breath and her lips with frustration.

 

"Woohyun... I know that you're a proud player. And I don't want to be just another girl that you meet and take home with you then release back into the streets the next morning." She told him.

 

Woohyun scrunched up his face and blurted out laughing.

 

"Yah!! What HORRIBLE person told you that?!! I USED to be a player, but I'm not like that anymore." He told her with a chuckle, shaking his head.

 

Chorong stopped talking and took a step back, observing him and wondering if she should believe him.

 

"Yah, I'm serious. After this beautiful person," he said pointing at her and chuckling childishly, "...came into my life, I have no reason to look at any other girls." He told her with a smirk.

 

Chorong scoffed and glanced at him nervously that he's actually confessing to her.

 

"I don't know Woohyun... how am I supposed to trust you?" She asked him looking down at her feet. He took a deep breath and took another step towards her.

 

"Give me a chance. Don't try to push me away." He told her, slowly taking her wrist in his hand.

 

Chorong looked at him and didn't know how to act. She was nervous, as if he was asking her to be his girlfriend, even though he wasn't.... really....

 

"Myungsoo's parents are holding a party this weekend. Come with me." He told her.

 

Before Chorong realizied it, Woohyun had already twined their fingers together. He smiled at her and pinched her cheeks gently.

 

"You know, I've never acted this cute with girls before." He told her raising his eyebrow at her. She looked at him and in her lips.

 

"Yah, let's go eat, shall we?" He asked her. She sighed and looked away with a hidden smile on her face.

 

"Chorong-ah... why are you so cute? You're so cute." He said with his eyes never leaving her face. She scoffed and glanced at him.

 

"Woohyun-ah... why are you so weird? You're so weird." She replied. He chuckled and held onto her hand tighter. "But you like me though, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Chorong scoffed and looked away, walking away with him.

 

A/N: So here's a little Woorong for youguys!! I hope it was okay..... :/ Next chapter will be about Myungeun okay?? Kekeke...

But does anyone see where I'm going with this?? Eh??? Yeah? No?? :/ Hmm.... 

Welcome new subs!! I hope everyone loves the story and continues reading!! kekeke..

I'll update again on Wednesday if I have time!! ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~