Party

I'm His Baby's Mama

"Unnie," Namjoo called Naeun who was walking beside her in the streets. It was Thursday, therefore they decided to hang out and have a girls day out.

 

"What is it?" Naeun asked as Namjoo clinged onto her arm. "Can you go with me this weekend? We're going to be staying at my Uncle's place... which... is pretty big..." she said nodding her head.

 

"But my parents are probably going to desert me again.. and I don't talk to anyone there except for my cousin which is a guy..." she said rolling her eyes.

 

"My parents think I'm a boy sometimes... but ... can you go with me, please? We can share a room? And you can come sleep over tonight!! We're leaving tomorrow morning?!!" Namjoo asked excitedly.

 

"Will your parents and relatives be okay with it?" Naeun asked. Namjoo laughed and nodded. "Of course!! They'll be more than happy that I'm not going to be a loner anymore!" She said.

Naeun smiled and nodded with a chuckle.

 

"Should I go pack some clothes then?" Naeun asked. "Yeah!! I'll go to your place with you!!" Namjoo said then waitd as Naeun led the way.

=============================================

 

Myungsoo was in his session booth, taking photos of a couple and their baby. He smiled and sat down, getting comfortable before taking pictures of them.

 

 

After he was done, he walked towards the front door outside and slowed his walk when he saw Chorong waiting outside.

He scrunched up his face and took a deep breath, not sure if he should go outside or not.

 

But because Chorong might know where Naeun is, he walked outside.

 

 

"Park Chorong?" He called her name. She turned around and gasped, widening her eyes with slight anger.

 

"Speak to me Myungsoo. You better tell me something good." She said with a sigh. Myungsoo sighed and knew Chorong didn't know anything about Naeun as well.

 

"You don't know where she's at as well?" Myungsoo mumbled looking down. Chorong scrunched up her face and took another step towards him.

 

"What do you mean? Why is she not with you?" She asked, demanding for an answer. Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and felt himself loosing it again.

He took a deep breath and shook his head.

 

"It's... it's no-

 

"It's NOT nothing. So TELL me the REAL reason." She told him through gritted teeth.

 

"I don't... I don't think it's right for me to...... Naeun should tell you." He told her. Chorong scoffed and looked away before looking back at him.

 

"You know that I.... I don't know where my BEST FRIEND is at. She didn't even trust me to come back to me. How do you think she'll tell me?" She asked pointing to herself.

 

Myungsoo nodded and closed his eyes with his head down. Chorong looked at him with confusion, wondering what the reason was.

 

"Please Myungsoo... please just tel-

"She had a miscarriage."

 

Chorong stood frozen and thought for a minute, trying to let it sink in.

 

"She thought that without the baby, we shouldn't be together because we were 'forced' in the first place. So she fled..."

 

Chorong started tearing. She stumbled back and scoffed, looking up at Myungsoo.

 

"Lies... what do you mean she.... she had a miscarriage...?" She asked, trying to laugh it out, but she knew in the inside it was true, because of the look on Myungsoo's face.

 

"I'm sorry..." he mumbled, looking down.

 

"You... you didn't hold her back?" Chorong asked with a tear drop falling off her cheeks. Myungsoo exhaled and looked down.

 

"I'm sorry... I couldn't... I-

 

"What do you MEAN you couldn't?!! You could've told her it was all right!!! You could've told her you'll-

 

"I DID!!!" Myungsoo yelled with his anger getting the best of him. Chorong widened her eyes and twitched from his loud voice.

 

Myungsoo was pained as well. But obviously no one knew except for himself.

No one knew how much he tried to move his legs that night. How much he tried to run after her, reach an arm to tug her small and soft hand back into his arms.

 

No one knew... except for him...

 

He missed her. He missed her to death, but he couldn't even do anything. He wanted to find her. But where was he to start? He didn't know anything.

 

"You have NO idea how much I wanted to... but I couldn't..." he whispered the last three words. He closed his eyes shut and felt so hopeless and lost.

 

He needed Naeun. He only wanted her to be with him: safe.

 

Chorong cried and wiped her tears, walking over to him and punching Myungsoo's chest.

 

"You should've stopped her. You should've ran after her. Who knows how much pain she's in right now?" She cried, smacking his chest over and over again.

 

Woohyun walked out of the office building and widened his eyes at the sight of Chorong and Myungsoo. He walked to them with a gasp.

 

"Chorong!! What are you doing?" He asked pulling her wrist away from Myungsoo. She cried and pushed herself away from Woohyun before running away.

 

Woohyun looked at the both of them with shock and patted Myungsoo's arm.

 

"I'll... I'll be back, okay?" He said then charged after Chorong.

 

"CHORONG!!!" He yelled loudly.

 

 

Myungsoo looked down and he sniffed, tears dripping one after another on his pained face that didn't want to tear at all.

He held his fists tightly under him and took a deep breath to calm himself down.

 

Naeun-ah... where are you?"

 

A/N: So.... still more angst.... :/ I'm sowie, but it'll be over soon... I hope...

Please don't loose interest in this story, okay?? There HAS to be drama for this story to continue.... so please dont leave me everyone!!!! :'(

But next chapter will be about Naeun.... and her new friend... who's "UNCLE" is a mystery??

Kekeke, I hope majority of you've figured it out already... but if not, it'll be up soon!! ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~~