Our Love

I'm His Baby's Mama

"YAH!! Hurry up!!" Chorong yelled at Woohyun who was still fixing his tie in her house.

 

He went over to pick her up, but went inside and fixed his clothes since he was in a rush to go to Myungsoo's party.

 

"Yeh!" He said then smirked at himself, brushing his sideburns then leaving the place.

 

When he got outside, he looked at Chorong and smiled to himself proudly. He placed his hands in his pockets and tilted his head back.

 

"Yah! Hurry up! We're already late!" She yelled, tugging onto his car door handle. Woohyun smiled and sighed.

 

"You're so beautiful..." he said. Chorong growled at him with irritation and smacked her lips.

 

"NAM. WOO. HYUN!!" She yelled loudly. He chuckled and jogged over, unlocking the door.

============================================

 

"Yah!! This is my son Kim Myungsoo... and son, this is the WONDERFUL girl that I've ALWAYS wanted to introduce you to!" His mother said excitedly.

Naeun took a deep breath and in her lips, unable to look at his face.

 

"O-oh... Son Naeun..." he called her name. "Oh? You know her?" His mother asked.

Myungsoo shot a look at his mother and realizied his mother didn't introduce them yet. But he nodded and looked at Naeun.

 

"We went to high school together." He told his mother. "REALLY?!! Yah!! This is meant to be!" His mother said then pushed Naeun towards Myungsoo with a smile.

 

"Go have some fun and get to know each other, okay?" His mother said. Naeun coughed and turned away from him.

 

"Omma..." Myungsoo called his mother who chuckled and pushed them closer together, their arms overlapping.

 

"Go have fun!!!" His mother said then left. Naeun took a couple steps away and took a deep breath.

Myungsoo turned to look at her with slight shock still that she was in front of him.

 

"Son Naeun..." he called her name.

 

"NAEUN-AH!!" Namjoo yelled running over to them. "Oh? Myungsoo-ah!" Namjoo yelled again, smacking his shoulder. She chuckled and looked at Naeun.

 

"Yah, do you two know each other too?" Namjoo asked. Myungsoo nodded and smiled. "Yeah..." he replied.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo and Naeun sat together at a table with Namjoo across from them, conversing with Myungsoo as if she hasn't seen him in a LONG time.

 

"...and so I went to the store and FINALLY bought one!" Namjoo yelled loudly, smacking her legs. Myungsoo chuckled and he was happy to see Namjoo again. But he was even more happy that Naeun was beside him.

 

Naeun looked around awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Everything felt so weird. She was forced to stick to Myungsoo's side like a glue or else his mother will do damage to him.

 

"So how is it?" Myungsoo asked Namjoo who chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay... not the best, but it works." Namjoo said nodding her head.

 

"But Myungsoo, have you heard the new video game that just came out?!!" Namjoo asked excitedly. "Yah," Myungsoo said chuckling. He sneaked his hand under the table and reached over for Naeun's hand that was on her lap.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be talking over Kpop boys and fangirling over them?" He asked Namjoo. Naeun looked down and shot a look at him. He smiled and looked down, trying to twine their fingers together, but she wouldn't let.

 

"Yah, I thought I already explained to you!! But where's your right hand Nam Woohyun?" Namjoo asked looking around.

Myungsoo looked around as well and chuckled, rubbing Naeun's hand with his thumb.

 

"I don't know... he's supposed to be here by now." He said smacking his lips. Naeun sighed and released her hand from his forcefully. He glanced at her and looked at Namjoo.

 

"Namjoo-ah, Naeun and I are gonna go out for a bit, okay?" He said. Namjoo pouted and nodded. "Okay. don't go out for too long or my parents are gonna yell at me for being a loner again." She said rolling her eyes.

Naeun glanced at him and looked at Namjoo with confusion.

 

"Let's go." He said placing a hand at her back. "I'll just stay here." She said not looking at him. He sighed and gently pushed her up, making her walk away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What is it?" Naeun asked once Myungsoo took her outside where no one was at.

Myungsoo looked at her and started tearing. He walked to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in closely towards him, embracing her in his arms.

 

He felt so complete, so warm, so at ease. He exhaled and closed his eyes, wishing Naeun would never leave him ever again.

 

"Myungsoo... let go of me." She told him even though her heart was beating so fast. "No." He told her.

 

He missed her so much, he almost couldn't live. He tried looking for her, but couldn't. Now that she's in front of him, he didn't want to let her go. He didn't want to release her from his arms.

 

"Myungsoo..." she called his name again.

 

"Please...." he mumbled her name silently. "Please...." he repeated again then snuggled his  head into the crook of her neck.

 

Naeun closed her eyes and felt herself started tearing as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun parked his car to the side and got out as well as Chorong. She fixed her dress and sighed when Woohyun came to her side.

 

"Oh? Isn't that Myungsoo outside there?" Woohyun asked scrunching up his face and squinting his eyes.

 

"Who's that he's hugging?" Chorong asked with slight anger in herself that he was already with someone while Naeun was away with pain.

 

"Hmm? That's weird... let's go check." He said then they walked over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Please Myungsoo... Please let go of me." She told him. He shook his head and held onto her even tighter.

 

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." Woohyun called his name. Chorong looked at the girl and her eyes widened with shock.

 

"Son. Na. Eun?" Chorong called her.

 

Naeun gasped and widened her eyes, backing up from Myungsoo and seeing Woohyun and Chorong in front of them.

 

A/N: So, I don't even know what's happening... >.< So I hope this chapter was okay... :/

I'll update a better chapter next chappie!! Please be patient with me otay??? ^_^

And sorry for taking so long to update!!! I hope you all forgive me!!

More Myungeun moments to come, and more goofy Woorong to come!! Kekeke <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~