Jealousy

I'm His Baby's Mama

Naeun slept stomach first on the bed with her hair all over the place, her hands grasping her head. She groaned and moved around, flipping to her side.

Myungsoo walked into the room dressed in his t-shirt and short with a platter of breakfast in his hands.

 

"Good morning..." he said with a smile, walking to sit on his side of the bed. Naeun groaned and turned her face to see him. She moved her hair away from her face and sighed.

 

"What's that?" She asked with her voice cracking up, sitting up on the bed. He smiled and grabbed her arm with a hand, helping her up a little.

"Breakfast. I looked up what foods won't make you feel so nauseated at the smell." He told her. She scoffed and rubbed her eyes. "Thanks." She said looking at the delicious-looking food. He smiled and gently rubbed her back.

"How are you feeling?" He asked standing up and walking to her side of the bed. Naeun glanced up at him and felt weird from being so comfortable with him through their times together.

 

They used to loathe each other and wished the other never existed. But now it was different. He wasn't the Myungsoo from High School anymore. He was a mature Myungsoo now. And she was happy for that.

 

"Could be better..." she answered his question after a while, taking a sip of the soup he made her. He smiled and nodded his head.

"It'll be over soon..." he said then pulled her hair back and tied it with an extra hair hand beside the bed.

Naeun chuckled and slouched her shoulders in, eating up since she hasn't been eating properly due to her morning sickness. Even though she craves for food, the minute she sees them, she feels like throwing up due to the smell.

 

"I have to go to work in a bit. I won't be back until evening." He said pressing his lips together at the end, sitting by the bedside and watching Naeun eat.

"Did you want me to pack you some lunch?" She asked stuffing some rice into . He shook his head and smiled. "It's okay. You don't feel good, so just rest. I'll just go eat out with Woohyun later." He told her.

"It's okay. You were up the whole night because of me. It's the least I can do. I'll bring you some homemade lunch later." She told him. He glanced at her and smiled happily in his heart.

"Yeah... okay then..." he said looking down at his fingers childishly.

========================================

 

Sounds of loud drum beats played in the background and in view came Chorong who was sitting at a table with death glares at the little twig of unmanly human: Nam Woohyun.

He looked back at her with a smile on his face, his hands cupping his cheeks romantically with his elbows placed on top of the table.

 

"Why does my Chorongie look so angry this beAUtiful morning?" He asked. She shoved her pizza she bought in and made grease stick on her lips on purpose to make Woohyun disgusted, which didn't seem to make an effect on him.

"I love girls who eat dirty." He said with an eyebrows up. She scrunched up her eyebrows even more and growled angrilly, trying to ignore his presence.

"Don't piss me off." She warned him, slurping on her pepsi. He smiled and took a deep breath, leaning back in his seat with his arms spread over the top of the seat.

 

"Park Chorong. You're unlike any other girls I've seen. You're so unique. Why?" He asked smacking his lips. She glared at him and looked out the window, eating her pizza again.

 

"Wow. So beautiful." He said with a dreamy smile. Chorong glared at him and growled.

"What. Do. You. Want?" She asked him sharply with annoyance. "You." He said with no hesitance. She took a deep breath to calm herself, but it was no use that time. She's had enough.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT??!!!! GET A LIFE!!!" She yelled out loudly with her food almost flying out from . Woohyun laughed and clapped his hands, covering his mouth.

"Yah, just my type." He said shaking his head. Chorong pulled her hair from the roots of her head and stood up, looking at the waiter and pointing at Woohyun.

 

"THIS MAN! Will pay for my order! Thank you!" She said then left with no last glances at Woohyun. He scoffed and stood up, opening his wallet.

 

"Sorry... my girl's on her monthly thing..." Woohyun said shaking his head and handing the waiter the money. The waiter looked at him confused and nodded his head, taking the money.

==========================================

 

Naeun walked around in the kitchen and smacked her lips with her fingers tapping each other.

"What should I make for him?" She mumbled to himself, looking through the fridge.

Her morning sickness has left her and she felt like nothing would ruin her day. She took a deep breath and took out some meat and veggies then started cooking lunch for Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Myungsoo, you heading to lunch with us in a while?" Hoya, Myungsoo's co-worker, asked knudging Myungsoo's arm.

"Oh, no... Naeun's bringing me lunch." Myungsoo said fixing the photos in his computer. "Naeun? Who's Naeun?" Hoya asked.

"Son. Na. Eun. Strangers ever since high school. Met again from TV. Had a one night stand with love. Pregnant with Myungsoo's baby. Now living together." Woohyun said with a finger pointing up, his eyes never leaving his computer as well.

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun for being the loud mouth he is, the WHOLE company is going to know about it now.

 

It's not like he didn't want them to know. He just wanted to be the one to tell everyone about him and Naeun. And their baby. He wanted to tell everyone as a surprise. But Nam Woohyun. This guy......

 

"Oh? Myungsoo, you have a wife? Yah!!!! Since when was this? I wanna see her!! Let's have a celebration tonight!! MY TREAT!!" Hoya said patting Myungsoo's shoulder who just nodded.

"YAH!! Let's have a celebration tonight!!" Woohyun said happily. Myungsoo scoffed and shook his head, waving bye to Hoya.

 

"Woohyun-ah, you coming to lunch with us too?" Hoya asked him. Woohyun shook his head and smacked his lips. "Nope. Got a date with my baby girl. No can do. See you at dinner tonight." Woohyun said looking back into his computer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naeun walked inside Myungsoo's Photography Building and took a deep breath, holding the lunch bag gently in her hands. She looked around and walked up to one of the lady working behind the counter.

"Hi, I'm Son Naeun. May I see Kim Myungsoo please?" Naeun asked. The woman looked at her with a confused expression but rang up Myungsoo's office.

 

"Yeah," Myungsoo spoke tiredly. "A Son Naeun is here for you." The woman said. "Let her up." Myungsoo said then the line went dead. The woman looked at Naeun and smiled.

"Go up to the 7th floor. The third door to your right." She said with a smile. "Yeh, thanks for your hard work." Naeun said then walked towards the elevator.

 

She felt weird that her relationship with Myungsoo had gone so far like that moment. They were..... actually acting like a real couple. Well, of course they had to for the baby's sake...

But even though the baby seems to be the only reason why they're together, she felt like they were getting attacted to each other.... secretly.... well, at least that's how shes feeling....

 

Naeun sighed when the elevator doors opened and walked out, heading towards Myungsoo's office door.

A man walked towards her and widened his eyes, stopping his walk from her beauty that has captured his attention.

 

"W O A H!! You are indeed the definition of beautiful! What's your name?" The man asked. Naeun blushed a little and bowed down to him with a smile, her fingers moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

"Son Naeun? Hurry up and come here dear." Myungsoo spoke from outside of his office door.

The man looked back at Myungsoo and widened his eyes, looking back at Naeun up and down.

"Ah, yeh..." she said taking a step forwards, but the man stopped her, making Myungsoo tilt his head in confusion.

 

"Wait a minute..... jagaman... you're... his wife? Son. Na. Eun?" The man asked with disappointment. Naeun shot a look at Myungsoo and looked down.

"Ah, yeh... I'm Son Naeun. Myungsoo's... uh... yeah..." she said, still uncomfortable with the term "wife" since they weren't even officially married yet.

 

Myungsoo saw annoying Sungyeol checking her out with his finger tapping his chin seductively and sighed, walking towards them.

 

"I'm Lee Sungyeol. The man of this floor. Nice to meet you, madam..." Sungyeol said almost taking her hand to kiss it, but Myungsoo grabbed Naeun's arm and pulled her towards him gently.

Naeun shook and shot a look at him with shock, her eyes widened. She gasped and her head accidentally hit his shoulder, since he pulled her so close against his side.

"Woah... yah, I just wanted a handshake." Sungyeol lied with a smirk. "Sorry sir, but we're in a hurry. See you at the party tonight." Myungsoo said then bowed down and walked off with Naeun still against him.

She looked up at him with concern and looked at all the people that were glancing at them. Myungsoo walked them into his office and closed the door, releasing her.

 

"Yah, how can you just smile to that man?" He asked her. Naeun scrunched up her face from his random question. She glanced over and saw Woohyun working on something by the corner and stuttered, looking at Myungsoo again.

"W-what?" She asked with confusion. Myungsoo scoffed and sat down on the couch in front of his desk. He looked away and smacked his lips.

"How can you just come into my workplace and smile to any MAN?" He asked her again. Naeun tilted her head and in her lips, confused as to why he was acting like this.

 

"OH!! HI NAEUN-AH!! How's my Chorong?" Woohyun yelled from the corner of his desk. Naeun smiled at him but stopped when she saw Myungsoo's glare at her.

"Oh..." she mumbled breaking her smile into a straight expression. She turned back to Woohyun who was waiting for her answer and coughed.

"She's doing fine..." she said then smacked her lips when Woohyun nodded and went back to his business. She sighed and looked over at Myungsoo who looked bothered.

 

"Yah... are you okay? I came to bring you lunch." She said changing the topic and sitting down across from him. She opened up the lunch and smiled.

Myungsoo glanced at her and took a deep breath, inhaling the beautiful aroma of her homemade food that relaxed his heart and mind.

 

"Here... eat." She said handing her the chopsticks. He glanced at her and took them, not feeling like himself at the moment.

"Next time when you come, call me and I'll come get you downstairs. Don't look at any man and don't smile or blush in front of them. Don't brush your hair behind you ear too, do you understand?!" He asked with his chopsticks pointing to her.

Naeun looked at him and sat up, wondering why he was acting so weird and... slightly immature. She scoffed and glanced at him, taking a deep breath.

"Yah, since when do you care?" She mumbled looking at the picures around the room. "Ever since you had my baby." He told her.

 

Again. The ONLY reason why they're together. Because of their baby. Of course...

 

Naeun sighed and looked down, fiddling with the chains on her purse.

 

She felt like if she wasn't pregnant. If that one night didn't happen.... they wouldn't even be together. He wouldn't even care so much about her. He wouldn't care at ALL.

And she felt sad that he only cares for her because of their baby that she's caring..... doesn't he feel any REAL affections towards her...? Like how she's starting to towards him...?

 

 

A/N: FIRST OF ALL!!! I'm SOOO SORRY for SUCH A LONG WAIT!! Yerobun! College is taking all of my free times, and when I DO have free time, I'm cleaning, cooking, and baby-sitting... =.=

The life of a busy teenager..... >.< But here's a LONG chapter for you all!!!! I feel like I totally changed Myungsoo and Naeun's personality in this chapter or something... :/

Or does it still feel the same..? >.< I don't know... but I'll try to update faster next time!!!

I won't be able to update until maybe next Monday though... because I have an Exam for my Chemistry class this Friday... so I gots to study!! =.= So please be patient with me!!!

Welcome new subs and current loves who've stayed with me this whole time! And to all the upvoters!! Kekekeke... You'll be blessed! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~~ BYE YEOM!~