Questions

I'm His Baby's Mama

Myungsoo widened his eyes at the scene of the stranger man hugging Naeun tightly in his a-

 

 

WAIT A MINUTE!! Did he just.... KISSHERFOREHEAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

He felt himself boiling just by watching and he couldn't stand it anymore.

 

 

Naeun pushed Taemin away from her and she stuttered with shock.

 

"Lee Taemin, what are you doing?" She asked with scrunched eyebrows. "I can't believe I met you here! I was actually gonna call you and talk to you in person... but this is perfect." He chuckled.

 

"I-I..." she said then looked over and saw Myungsoo looking at her with his head tilted back. She could tell he was pissed off, but he was only misunderstanding.

 

 

"She's not even gonna tell me to go over so she can introduce us?" Myungsoo thought to himself.

 

 

"Uh..." Naeun stuttered again. She bit her lips and took a step to Myungsoo, but Taemin stopped her.

 

"Hey, I'll meet you up later, okay? My Uncle is waiting for me over there..." he said then pulled her in for another tight hug that made Myungsoo glare away with anger.

 

Naeun chuckled nervously as Taemin pulled away and walked off.

 

". Myungsoo's gonna kill me."

 

She looked over at Myungsoo and took a slow step to him. She bit her lips and softened her eyes, watching as he slowly locked eyes with her again.

 

 

He exhaled and just walked off, away from her. Naeun smacked her lips and chased after him.

 

 

"Yah!! Kim Myungsoo!! Stop!!" She yelled at him, but he didn't care.

 

 

"How DARE she hug someone in front of me?!! ESPECIALLY when it's a GUY?!! A Freaken guy that KISSED her forehead?!! NO!!!!!"

 

 

Myungsoo boiled up quickly and he held his fists tightly under his hold. He bit his lips and walked outside, heading inside his car.

 

Without even thinking and letting his anger get the best of him, he drove off and let Naeun stay there, lost at words.

 

She started tearing. How can he be THIS mad without letting her explain to him what and who this Taemin guy was?

 

Her lips quivered and tears fell down her cheeks when she saw his car skid off.

 

He just left her there.

 

 

He left her. Alone.

 

 

 

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at the road and tightened his hold on the steering wheel. His speed limit was 3 times the normal speed, but he felt so angry, he wanted to even go faster.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chorong walked home from work and was met with Woohyun, his arms crossed in front of his chest with a pose that made him look 'y' in his view.

 

She scrunched up her face with confusion and disgust and and turned the other way.

 

"Park Chorong?" He called her name with a smirk. She ignored him and scoffed with a smile, walking the other direction still.

 

 

"Myungsoo and Naeun got into a fight earlier." He added, tilting his head back, knowing that'd get her attention.

 

Chorong stopped her tracks and widened her eyes. She glared at the sidewalk and turned around to Woohyun, stomping to him.

 

"Tell me EVERYTHING!!!" She warned him, tugging onto his collar.

 

Even though her voice was as pure and innocent and soft like a baby's, she can still yell and it'd make no different effect on him. They're all still cute. Just like her Chorong.

 

"Yah!!" He widened his eyes and held onto her hands to prevent her from strangling him.

 

"Let go of my neck!!" He told her. She glared at him and released his neck.

 

 

 

"WHAT?!!!!" Chorong yelled loudly with wide eyes, sitting across from Woohyun in an outside Coffee Shop.

 

"I don't know who the man is though..." Woohyun said rolling his eyes and leaning back in his seat.

 

"Well, what was his name?!!" She asked him. "I don't know... Myungsoo kept mumbling Lee Taemu? Daehyun?"

 

"Lee. Tae. Min?" Chorong sounded out the name sharply with concern on her face. "Yeh!! Yeh!! That name!" Woohyun said sitting up and pointing at Chorong with shock.

 

"Oh no... this is NOT good... this is NOT, NOT good..." she said shaking her head with fear. Woohyun widened his eyes and pursed his lips.

 

"Who is he? Tell me." He demanded. Chorong stood up and took out her phone.

 

"I have to get to Naeun. I have to find Naeun." She said then dialed Naeun's number and speed walking off.

 

"Yah! What about me?!!" He yelled back.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Myungsoo got home and walked inside the building to his apartment. When he got off the elevator, he stopped his walk, seeing Naeun sitting on his doorstep.

 

He glared at her presence and looked away, wanting to be alone at the time only.

 

Naeun looked up and gasped, standing up and walking to him.

 

 

"Kim Myungsoo..."

 

"Kim Myungsoo? Why are you addressing me so formally?" He asked looking away.

 

"Look, just let me explain!!" She told him. "Explain WHAT?!! Explain what Naeun? I think what I saw earlier explained EVERYTHING." He told her then brushed passed.

 

Naeun bit her lips and attacked his back, hugging him tightly.

 

"Please. Please don't be mad at me! I'll explain everything. Please." She pleaded him.

 

"How can you let a guy HUG you and KISS you like that in front of me?!! Are we not dating?!! Are we not together?" He yelled at her.

 

He was jealous. Absolutely. And his anger wasn't helping him.

 

"I didn't even tell him to hug and kiss me like that!! I'm serious!!" She told him, tugging onto his arm.

 

Myungsoo opened up the door to his apartment and left it open for Naeun to walk in. She cried and walked in, closing the door behind him.

 

He walked over to the kitchen and placed his hands on the counter, taking a deep breath to try to calm himself down.

 

Naeun placed her back against the wall and looked down.

 

"I'm sorry..." she whimpered hopelessly. Myungsoo's nose cringed from the voice of her cries.

 

"Stop crying." He mumbled to her without looking her way. Naeun nodded and took a deep breath.

 

"He was an old friend. Or you can say, an old lover..." Naeun explained to him after a while. Myungsoo looked away still and his lips.

 

"He went abroad for school and told me to wait for him. But calls became short to eventually none. No texts. No contact. No news of him for over 2 and a half years... so I thought he called it quits." She told him then looked up at him.

 

"I don't like him anymore. I'm serious!! You can even go with me to meet up with him and I'll tell him!!" She told him.

 

"So I stole you away from him?" He asked her. "No!!! I LEFT him first! And then I met you!! He's already out of my life!!" She told him.

 

 

After a while of silence, Myungsoo closed his eyes and in his lips.

 

"Please don't hate me." She mumbled to him through her cracked voice.

 

"Go home. It's getting late." He told her then walked off into his bedroom.

 

Naeun bit her lips and tears swelled up her eyes.

 

He hated her. And she hated herself as well.

 

How can she let that happen? How DID she let that happen?

 

She sat on the ground and never left.

 

How can she? She can't leave him after that. She HAD to stay. And hopefully he'll forgive her.... hopefully....

 

A/N: Okay!! So, here's the down part of the story!!!!!! Many of you must dislike me atm, right?? >.< I mean, being gone for a long while and coming back to THIS!!! >.< But don't worry!! Woorong will still be the same if that makes youguys happy??? Hahaha..... but also, there'll still be many lovey dovey scenes... so no worries on this story being boring or without love and romaance. Because there'll still be those Myungeun moments... so please be patient with me, okay??

Also, thanks for all your love and patience!! I'll update soon!!!! Please anticipate it!! ^_^

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~~