I Need You

I'm His Baby's Mama

"I like you." Myungsoo told her.

 

Naeun widened her eyes and looked up into his eyes that smiled that perfectly fixed onto his face.

She felt her heart pumping so loud and fast, it was hard for her to breath. He smiled and pulled her up while he walked back to his desk.

 

"You should leave. I have to eat and get back to work. I'll be back by 6 this evening..." he said then chuckled when he saw her blank face just staring into space. 

He walked to her and cupped her face in his hands, making her look up at him.

 

"Yah, do I need to kiss you to wake you up?" He asked with a smirk. Naeun gasped and widened her eyes, shaking her head and moving away from Myungsoo's soft hands.

 

"No. Bye." She said then stumbled out  the door. Myungsoo chuckled and walked back to his desk with a huge smile on his face.

 

 

Naeun took slow steps outside of Myungsoo's workplace and had on a straight face that didn't speak any expression.

 

"What did he just say...?" She mumbled then stopped walking.

 

After a while of thinking, she smiled and grasped her chest, her face feeling warm.

 

"He... likes me...? Kim Myungsoo likes Son Naeun...?" She said happily to herself.

She looked up at the sky and chuckled, raising her hands up high and stretching with relaxation, heading off back to Sunggyu.

 

Myungsoo looked out his window and ate happily while his eyes watched Naeun skipping happily in the streets. He scoffed and wiped his mouth.

 

"Someone's happy..." he mumbled then watched until she turned the corner before turning his seat around with a smile on his face.

================================================

 

Naeun jogged towards Sunggyu's workplace just in time to see him walking out. She gasped and ran to him incase she missed him.

 

"Sunggyu oppa!!!" She yelled with a hand waving to him. He stopped walking and smiled when he saw her. 

 

"Oh, Naeun-ah!!" He said walking towards her. She chuckled and slouched her shoulders in. 

 

"Oppa!! Can you go somewhere with me? I need to introduce you to someone." She told him. He scoffed and tilted his head.

 

"You're not trying to set me up on a date, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrows. She chuckled and shook her head. "No!! But can you please come with me?" She asked.

 

After thinking, he smacked his lips and nodded.

 

"How can I refuse?" He said with a chuckle, ruffling with her hair. She smiled and let him off to Ahjumma.

=================================================================

 

Myungsoo placed the lid on the lunch box that Naeun brought him and smiled, moving it to the side. He smacked his lips and sighed, leaning back on his seat.

 

Suddenly, he widened his eyes and went to his computer, going to search the web. 

He went on Google and searched up baby cribs and other things babies would need.

 

He smiled seeing babies in clothing with smiles on their faces and chuckled. He hissed and scrunched up his eyebeows, thinking to himself.

 

"So cute..." he said then leaned back in his seat and smacked his lips. He placed his hand under his chin and scrunched up his eyebrows.

 

"Hmm.. I wonder how our baby will look like...?" He said with his face feeling warm. He chuckled and shook his head, looking down.

 

"Dude... you look freaken scary..." Woohyun spoke from his desk by the corner. Myungsoo coughed and sat up in his seat, exiting the screen in front of him and concentrating on editing the photos for his clients.

=======================================================

 

Naeun took Sunggyu to Ahjumma's workplace and smiled.

 

"AHJUMMA!!!!" She yelled, running to ahjumma who was helping a customer.. Ahjumma turned around and locked eyes with Sunggyu, her eyes widening with shock.

Sunggyu scrunched up his eyes and looked away, trying to remember her/

 

"Kim... Sung... Gyu...?" Ahjumma mumbled then fainted. 

Naeun gasped and ran to her side with shock.

 

"Ahjumma!!!" She yelled Sunggyu gasped and ran to Ahjumma's side, not knowing what to do and still shocked as to WHO she really was.

 

"Oppa!! Help take her to the Doctor's!" Naeun yelled with concern. He nodded and carried ahjumma to the Doctor's.

===============================================================

 

Myungsoo sighed and stood up from work with a deep breath, happy that he was finally finished with work. He stretched and closed his eyes, imagining Naeun making dinner for him.

He chuckled childishly to himself and grabbed his coat, leaving the room.

 

 

 

Naeun sat in the waiting room tiredly from crying with Sunggyu beside her.

 

"Ahjumma... has been looking for you for over 2 years now..." she said looking down. Sunggyu closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

"I'm sorry... I didn't know she was going to faint..." she added apologetically. Sunggyu shook his head and sighed.

 

"It's not your fault... It's my fault." He said. "If only I'd stay with her instead of leaving..." he said.

Naeun wiped her tears and sighed regretfully. Sunggyu sighed and gently slapped his knees.

 

"You can go home. It's getting late. I'll stay here..." he told her. She looked up and him and nodded.

 

"Call me if anything happens..." she said then stood up.

 

 

Naeun walked down the streets and looked down with guilt. She almost killed ahjumma with a heart attack. She almost killed someone......

===============================================

 

Myungsoo walked home and saw no sign of Naeun or no aroma of dinner. He looked around and put his coat to the side.

 

"Naeun-ah..." he called her name. 

 

No response.

 

He looked through all the rooms and took out his phone when he didn't see her.

===================================================

 

Naeun huffed in the bus and wiped her tears. She wasn't crying because she almost killed ahjumma... but her mother's death came back to her.

When she was young, her father divorced her mother and her mother died from a heart attack in front of her.

 

The memory came back after such a long time and she felt so weak, her body felt lifeless.

 

People looked at her in the car and one tapped her shoulder. 

 

"Miss... your cell phone's ringing..." an elder lady said. Naeun huffed and took her phone out without looking at the caller.

 

"Hello?" She answered through huffs.

 

Myungsoo tensed up and widened his eyes at the sound of Naeun crying. 

 

Why was she crying? Did someone do something to her?

 

"Naeun-ah... what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, feeling like his heart was sinking everytime she sobbed. 

 

"Myungsoo..."

 

The way she called his name made him worry even more.

 

"Where are you? I'm coming right now." He said getting out and into his car, driving off.

 

Naeun looked around and huffed.

 

"I don't know..." she said looking outside with fear, not remembering to get off her stop.

 

"Well, what do you see?" He asked looking around. "Um... a store that says Hongdae Market. I'm in Hongdae?" She spoke with her voice cracking from her cries.

 

"Yah, that's two hours from here. Are you by feet?" He asked speeding up to Hongdae. "I'm in the bus. Should I get off?" She asked.

 

"Yeah... go to the Market and I'll be there in a bit." He told her. "Okay..." she said then got off and went inside the market.

 

She looked around with slight fear and went back out when she saw people looking at her awkwardly. 

 

 

Myungsoo stepped on his gas pedal and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

 

"What did you do today?" He asked her, noticing she didn't hang up yet.

 

"I thought..." she said thinking about Ahjumma fainting and her mom's death.

She started tearing again and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

 

"Kim Myungsoo..." she called his name. "Hmm...?" He asked roaming through the highway.

 

"I... I almost killed someone today..." she told him then started sniffing. Myungsoo scrunched up his face with confusion.

 

"I'm sure you didn't mean to..." he said. She sniffed and stood beside the cart racks, staying away from people.

 

"I'm scared..." she said looking down. "It's okay. I'm almost there..." he told her.

 

After a while of silence, Myungsoo tried to break it by bringing up a conversation.

 

"Naeun-ah..." he called her. "Oh?" She asked quietly. Myungsoo smiled and slightly blushed a little.

 

"What do you think our baby will look like?" He asked her, the question sticking in his mind the whole day. Naeun looked down and chuckled for a while. She bit her lips and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"I don't know..." she mumbled with a warm feeling in her heart, her fear being washed away already.

 

"I think if it's a boy or girl... he or she will look like you..." he said with a chuckle. Naeun scoffed and closed her eyes, bending down to her knees and hurling in the dark corner.

 

"No... the baby has to take both genes..." she said. "I guess baby will take after your beautiful face..." he told her. 

 

"Well, whatever happens, I just pray that baby won't take after their dady's conceited self..." she said with a laugh. Myungsoo scoffed and laughed as well.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with me?! I'm not conceited! At least not after I met you." He told her. Naeun looked down and smiled warmly to herself.

 

The line was filled with silence again.

 

"Myungsoo-ah..." she called his name. "Hmm...?" He asked. 

 

"We..... can we really become a family...?" She asked him with slight fear to hear his answer. 

Myungsoo smiled and turned the corner.

 

"We already ARE a family... no questioning involved." He told her.

 

A/N: WOW!! That was a pretty long chapter, right??? Kekekkee.... 

Well, the longer, the better, right?? Kekeke... I hope you all love it!!! <3333

Also, I have 140 subs for this story!!! Kekeke, thank you so much!!! 

I hope I won't disappoint any of you!!!! <3333 Aiya, I feel so loved!! Kekeke <3

Thanks for all the upvotes!! You'll be blessed!!! <333

I'll update again on Monday, okay?? Busy weekend coming up >.<

But Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out!! PYONG!!~~~