Together

I'm His Baby's Mama

Woohyun drove Chorong home and since she lives by herself, he got out and walked her the front door.

 

 

"Hey, don't you feel scared living alone?" He asked her while she took out her keys. She glanced at him and scoffed, shaking her head.

 

"Nope. This neighborhood is safe." She assured him. He looked around and smacked his lips.

 

"You never know what can happen." He told her. She chuckled and opened the door, walking inside with Woohyun following her.

 

"Why are you suddenly worrying about me?" She asked as he closed the door. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle to drink. He walked over and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Because I'm worried... what if something happened to you and I'm not here to be your knight and shining armor and save you?" He asked looking down. She chuckled and shook her head.

 

"Don't worry. I can take care of myself VERY well. I've been doing that for over 5 years now." She said then walked over to sit down on the couch, turning on the TV and watching some show that was on.

 

 

Woohyun looked at the back of her head and took a deep breath. He walked over to her and sat beside her, making their arms overlap.

 

"Hey..." he spoke to her softly. Chorong glanced at him and shivered from his cheesy talking. She chuckled and watched TV again.

 

"Yah, don't talk like that. I feel disgusted." She said. Woohyun placed his hands on her cheeks and made her face him. She widened her eyes and looked at him with confusion.

 

"Listen to me. Okay?" He told her. She stuttered but nothing came out.

 

 

"Let's live together." He told her. She looked at him with another split second and scoffed, backing away from his hold. He shifted in his seat and kept his eyes on her.

 

"Y-yah... are you crazy? A man and woman can't live together!" She told him nervously. "But Myungsoo and Naeun did!" He told her.

 

"Well, it was because she was PREGNANT with HIS baby." She told him. Woohyun thought to himself for a while and bit his lips.

 

 

 

"Do you... want to be pregnant?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Chorong gasped and punched his cheek, but he was aware of it so he backed away and chuckled.

 

"Well... FINE!! We'll sleep in separate bedrooms!!" He told her. She glared at him and growled a little from irritation.

 

"Woohyun-ah... we CAN'T live together." She told him. He pouted and slouched his shoulders. "WHY?!! I want to protect you!!" He whined to her.

 

Chorong widened her eyes and looked at him with disbelief. Nam Woohyun. The man who used to always yell at her and make her life miserable, was now wanting her to live with him.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

Myungsoo and Naeun took a walk at a large park and glanced at each other every now and then nervously.

 

It was as if they've just met each other. It didn't even feel like the old times. This tiime it was different.

 

Myungsoo bit his lips and twined his fingers with Naeun's tiny and cold fingers. She shot a glance at him and smiled, looking down.

 

"I heard you're gonna be sleeping over at my parent's place with Namjoo and them?" He asked her. She looked up at him and smiled with a nod.

 

"Yeah... how did you know?" She asked him. "My mom told me." He told her.

 

"You should just come sleep over at my place." He told her with a raised eyebrow. Naeun scrunched up her eyebrows and smacked his chest, making him chuckle.

 

"I'm just playing. I'm actually gonna be sleeping over at my parent's house tonight as well." He told her. Naeun gasped and shot a look at him.

 

"WHAT?!!!" She asked with shock. He nodded and chuckled. "Whenever my Uncle, Namjoo's father, comes over, we always have a family's night."

 

"What kind of family's night?" She asked curiously. "We stay up until midnight and talk about new things. And-

"MIDNIGHT?!!! Yah! That's already pass my bedtime!!" She told him stopping her walk. He chuckled and smacked his lips.

 

"It's okay. We can go sleep earlier. It's just mainly the elders talk." He said carelessly. Naeun nodded and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"True. We can-

 

She thought back to what he just said and widened her eyes, looking away with a cough.

 

"I mean..." she said looking around. Myungsoo chuckled and walked off, pretending like he didn't hear what she just said.

 

"Let's go back, shall we? Or do you want to spend more time alone with me?" He asked her with a raised eyebrow. Naeun released her hand and took a deep breath.

 

"Why are you trying to make me look like a fool right now?" She asked him with a playful glare. He chuckled and gently pinched her cheeks.

 

"Because you're back with me. I'm too happy." He said then smiled at her and walked off.

 

Naeun watched his back as he walked off and smiled to herself.

 

Indeed... she was happy that they were back together... happily... where they should be.

 

 

A/N: Aw!!! Woorong love and Myungeun love!!! Kekekekkee... things are coming good!! <3

Just as I promised, I managed a double update today!! So YOOHOO FOR ME!! Kekekeke

 

I think the problem was too small though... I should make another one, eh?? Kekekeke....

I'm just playing.. I don't want to make youguys mad at me >.<

But thanks for all your love and support! It means a lot to me!! Thanks!! <3

Until next time, saranghae yerobun!! BBCnTSFAM signing out! PYONG!~~~